American intellectuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsQdR0eQvH0
myenglishpages.com/site_php_files/grammar-lesson-articles.php
youtube.com/watch?v=zyJ_1m2HCK0
youtube.com/watch?v=gAPxcVioyQk
youtube.com/watch?v=RPO-OhIz4UY
youtu.be/z1kuQZqsgcE
resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/competition/02/37/04/01/eng_03_0613_esp-ned_ned_playerstatistics_neutral.pdf
reddit.com/r/theydidthemath/comments/4oyli4/request_when_lebron_ran_down_the_field_to_block/
en.as.com/en/2017/02/14/football/1487065413_871808.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gets two or three points for it
One, two or three.

Fucking moron.

>be as tall the the hole
>just place it in there from close range

>dunking without anyone defending the rim gives more points than a free throw

Explain this, ameritards

>touchdown scores 6 points
>then you have the choice of doing another touchdown but for only 2 points or kicking a ball for 1 point
>but if you fail to get the touchdown, you can kick the ball for 3 points

>but if you fail to get the touchdown, you can kick the ball for 3 points
proofs? you can't do that

>implying I watch a sport that goes around for 11 minutes of action during a three hour span
You explain me why I'm wrong, or else.

you can't get a field goal in a 2-point conversion

you lose possession if you fail

>Get a quick break after a block or steal
>Argentina thinks that doesn't deserve 2 points.

>if americans were to modify rules of football, they would probably have a goal scored from outside the box be worth two points, own goals be worth 0.5 points, goals from a defender be worth 3 points and goals scored by a goalkeeper be worth 10 points

He's talking about a 4th down Field Goal.

>goals scored by a goalkeeper be worth 10 points
This legend should get more respect.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsQdR0eQvH0

Thank you Texas.

>legend
cringe

>touchdown scores 6 points
>then you have the choice of doing ***another touchdown*** but for only 2 points or kicking a ball for 1 point
>but if you fail to get ***the touchdown***, you can kick the ball for 3 points

why use the (indicative) if you're referring to any touchdown?

Ah, so you knew how this thing worked and you were just pedantic about it.

No, your third sentence makes no sense. In context, it looks like it's connected to the second sentence, because you used "but" and "the"

I think you actually believed that players could go for a field goal in a 2-point conversion, and now you're trying to save face

Because he's a hue
>pedantic
>argentinian
No surprise there

unrelated, but trip to Brazil alone for 3-4 weeks:
y/n

And you're engaging on a discussion with me by sucking fat american cock and using redditspacing while being a douchebag. No wonder everyone hates your shitty country. Have a (You).

>Argentinian reading comprehension

No, go to Uruguay instead. have some cute things to say about Brazil and they are probably right.

>hurr I hate AmeriKKKa
It's fine, I was 15 once too

myenglishpages.com/site_php_files/grammar-lesson-articles.php

isn't Uruguay too small to have things to do for that time span?

are you just now realizing that all american sports are pure shit and also have no real parity?

Brazil is a pretty big place with many nice places to visit, but somehow tourists always end up in the only major state capital that is ruled by narcos and favelados, and then some of them end up being robbed, raped, kidnapped. And it's usually because they fall for the carnival meme or the drugs and bitches.

I'm not saying he didn't make a mistake. I'm saying that if you used a little common sense you'd have got what he was saying. You actually did, you're just being obnoxious.

Worked

Fat

I'm not being obnoxious. I actually though he didn't know the rules. I still think he didn't know the rules, and trying to save face.

t. obnoxious

Why hasn't hiroshimoot banned brazil from this board yet? This is aussie tier shitposting

I was in Rio for 10 days and felt totally safe. If you stick to Centro and the beaches you're unlikely to have any problems.

How were the transvestite hookers? asking for a friend

Honesty did not see any. Normal hookers however were fantastic.

>I was in Rio for 10 days and felt totally safe.
Yes, you did.

you were swimming in a river for 10 days?

not bad, are you practicing for the olympics or something?

>get taken down from behind on a clean break 19 yards directly in front of goal
>get a harness free kick
>get touched and fall down just inside the box on the touch line
>automatic goal

European "justice".

Basketball scoring system is perfect, the excessive time outs that are the real problem.

imagine being the tallest country in the world and still suck in only the sport where the only thing that matters is being tall, where skill, athleticism and talent is not relevant whatsoever

>basketball
>it's a net, not a basket

it was originally a peach basket, Pablo

Basketball has literally the optimum scoring system. There are plenty of problems with basketball today; that's not one of them.

>tibia
nice

> where skill, athleticism and talent
lol

You should probably make sure you know what the fuck you're talking about before you start talking shit and making yourself look like a retard.

>Basketball requires no skill, athleticism and talent
Yet an obese Ronaldo with exploded knees was still the best player in the world.

too complicated for your little monkey brain?

What the fuck bro?

in a world where only 2 meters tall people played football, peter crouch would be the goat

think about that

And yet Michael Jordan is like 195/196 at most.
Stephen Curry is offensively the GOAT player before that 6'0 Steve Nash had the most efficiency.

Also those "2 meter tall people" (the good ones) all have 30"+ verticals, Shaq could touch the rim with his head (36") Lebron James could get his head partly above the rim, Kevin Durant has a 33" vertical.

Cristiano Ronaldo has a very high vertical leap for a footballer, only manages 30".
That's worse than those "unathletic giants".

Crouch wasn't even athletic and he still played for top clubs.
Right in this moment I can already imagine Big Sam teaming up with Big Shaq and Rory Dulap.
He'd win the Champions League, easy.

Maybe cause jumping is not as important in Football as it is in Basketball??? Cristiano is literally competing with manlets, he and other tall(ish) players don't need to jump that high.
apehoopers might have the tallest jump, but footballers are much more faster.

they will steal everything and leave you with blue balls hank.

>footballers are much more faster
Not really.

Faster than Allen Iverson, Derrick Rose, Nate Robinson?
lol

They obviously are, running in a gigantic field brings much more room to acceleration than playing in tiny ass court with 9 niggers around you.

Its hard to tell honestly. We'd literally have to have them side by side in like a 100 m dash or something.

Even when a player is dribbling with their respective ball it's hard to tell how fast they really are.

meant to this bitch

>100 m dash
Neither football players nor basketball player sprint that far.
20-25m is much more representative

Nate Robinson would have beaten a prime Ben Johnson over 20-25 meters.

And how often does a football player have the actual room to sprint more than 30 meters?
Full court runs are common enough in basketball, acceleration is more important in the NBA.

kek I bet you think that marathon runners are faster than sprinters? get a clue ya dweeb

>football
>proceeds to talk about soccer
Retard

>Nate Robinson would have beaten a prime Ben Johnson over 20-25 meters.
Any source or using logic to defend this? You're literally talking out of your arsehole buddy.

>And how often does a football player have the actual room to sprint more than 30 meters?

youtube.com/watch?v=zyJ_1m2HCK0
youtube.com/watch?v=gAPxcVioyQk
youtube.com/watch?v=RPO-OhIz4UY

Much more often than any BBall player that's for sure.
Show me the top speed achieved in a NBA game and compare to the top speed in a Football game.

6'9 Lebron can reach 20.4 mph in a 3/4 court run.

youtu.be/z1kuQZqsgcE

And Lebron clearly isn't as fast as some of the smaller guards.

Nate Robinson has a 2.96 3/4 court run.

A fresh Kaka outrunning a tired teenage Messi who played the whole game, what a feat man.

>Robben
resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/competition/02/37/04/01/eng_03_0613_esp-ned_ned_playerstatistics_neutral.pdf

According to Fifa his top speed during that world cup was 31.03 km/h.
So Robben is literally slower than Lebron James despite having had more time to accelerate.

I don't know what a 2,96 3/4 mean, you fucking amerinigger, communicate like a human please.

>So Robben is literally slower than Lebron James despite having had more time to accelerate.
That should be the leave where you show me a data proving that Lebitch runned faster than 31.03 km in a game.

Westbrook and John Wall could literally run circles against even the fastest soccer players.

So you can't do a very basic fractal?
Do you even know what you're talking about?

I've already given a source for Lebron's speed
Here's some more evidence that Lebron can clock 20+ mph
reddit.com/r/theydidthemath/comments/4oyli4/request_when_lebron_ran_down_the_field_to_block/

Of course they can, basketball players can almost completely focus on short explosive sprint work while footballers will have to focus on endurance at some point, which always hurts one's top speed.

>a redditor came to the conclusion that Lebron ran 21 mph
Ok, now you got me.

I had also already given a different source but your monkey brain obviously didn't see it.
What do I even expect from somebody who can't do fractals.

youtu.be/z1kuQZqsgcE

Interesting, he achived a slight better top speed than Roben but without having to controll a ball with his feet and with no one guarding him. The acceleration thing is still impressive tho.

Apparently Football top speed is actually 35 km/h, faster than Lebron's top speed.

en.as.com/en/2017/02/14/football/1487065413_871808.html

And Lebron isn't the fastest NBA player any way.