Yo i got some serious shit in my hand and its relatedto that im living finland and 10 km from russia border

yo i got some serious shit in my hand and its relatedto that im living finland and 10 km from russia border.

if you guess what it is i will tell you all about it and hope god will take care of it.

sincerely,

support your local illuminati

p.s. i dont use darkweb well couse, i kinda want to be hero and you kill me couse i hate my life

Attached: Wizball_cover_art.jpg (279x356, 28K)

also this is test couse i think this website is gov property nowadays, so i am waitin now what happens.

I bet you have your dick in your hand.

im not going to bumb this anymore so if your intel isnt good so i am happy i even didnt tell you what i know

ok i admit half i made this thread couse im very drunk and i want to make something cool like driving a car but not get anybody else killed by mistace.

so. i dont have dick in my hand. in finland, we dont even have names like dick, we have like Jaakko and Suo and Kuokka. and i understand you americans are so small, that you can fit in my hand, but sorry: no americans in my hand at this time bro.

ps. you seem to have little pressure, so maybe you should fuck yourself or go see the new batman.

also you shoulds know im tiger in month and in year so

b dont decide when its caturday.

someday, i will conquer b like columbus

Attached: Screenshot_of_the_Commodore64_version_of_Wizball.png (320x226, 25K)

(when you play retard, the matrix agents leave you alone)

Attached: 300px-Rainbow_Islands_1.gif (300x188, 49K)

ok i sorry b. i was just kidding.

really, i am not a agent. or a retard.

i just wanted to havge information for my university test how internet reacts to disinformation and also to retarded people.

i will get back to later, on new thread since it wasnt really a cool starting text.

pic related. one of our gov projects.

Attached: sdfsdfsdfsdffsdf.jpg (1600x1200, 345K)

ok b im sorry im just tiger im not university it was joke too. im just bored to talk to me.

also im wizards so ask me anythings.

ps. this your last change putin.

Attached: Sorcery.png (384x270, 6K)

no. this wasnt agreed im abort mission now.

ok putin lets get this straight, you not gonna get our agent and thats it. we have mk ultra and all mind control so just hope for it. no change! just wait till i get to my twitter!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Aaah, OP, are you perhaps from Viipuri?? Or somewhere

that looks like the package of the cheapest spice you can get in the world. i kinda want to smoke it.

God this game was good
For the time I mean

ivanka was secret double russian agent all the time

op here. i am monitoring this thread, but i just made this couse i wanted to know if my boss call me or black cars come to my yard. they dont like me talking agents and all, since i know things.

so for your info, i am not anymore about to release any secret information anymore, so dont get disapoint.

but since im still bored, we can talk.

yeah. i want to know the truth before i die.

thank you for making me dead

Attached: pöllö.jpg (1257x1025, 178K)

>i got some serious shit in my hand
Eeeeeew, gross! Why do you come here instead of washing it immediatly???

We all fear death.
We all wish for goodness to happen.
We all eat food to survive
We lick the plate if we're hungry
we don't lick the plate if we're not hungry
we don't hate unless we know what hate is.

unbelief is killing me the most right now. unbelief.

my boss isnt still calling me or any cars in yard, so i guess they make louse job of surveillance of emplyees.

i think this is the most civilazated comment here. pls obama, give this man or woman a mnedal!"

ok ok...

snowden is inside job, couse they gonna burn it all and rise from ashes.

if you follow me, no more games and reply here, come into my yard now untill i sober up and change my mind.