/trans/

Magic of the FA Cup edition

>Real Madrid want Mauricio Pochettino as their next manager and have made an approach for the Tottenham boss. (Mail)

Spurs are close to completing a £21.9m deal to sign Paris St-Germain's 25-year-old Brazil winger Lucas Moura. (RMC Sport - in French)

>Manchester City have agreed a club-record £57m deal to sign Athletic Bilbao's 23-year-old French centre-back Aymeric Laporte. (Guardian)

Real Madrid are planning to buy Chelsea's 27-year-old Belgium forward Eden Hazard, Tottenham's 24-year-old England striker Harry Kane and Manchester United's 27-year-old Spain goalkeeper David de Gea this summer. (Mail)

>Arsenal have made a part-exchange bid of £10m plus 32-year-old France right-back Mathieu Debuchy for West Brom's 30-year-old Northern Ireland centre-back Jonny Evans. (Star)

The Gunners will have to bid over £25m if they want to sign Evans from the Baggies. (Sun)

>West Brom boss Alan Pardew says clubs interested in Evans will get a "nicer" response if they get in touch at the weekend rather than making contact closer to transfer deadline day on Wednesday. (Telegraph)

Newcastle have had a new £15m bid rejected for Feyenoord's 27-year-old Denmark striker Nicolai Jorgensen. (Sky Sports)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/79bc8
transfermarkt.co.uk/wigan-athletic/alletransfers/verein/1071
transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-arsenal/alletransfers/verein/11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Aubameyang back in the Dortmund squad
>"if we get Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan then it's good business, blud"

HOWLING

*carves a pie*

hate sports
love /trans/

I don't really like football anymore lads. Money has ruined it.

>and Manchester United's 27-year-old Spain goalkeeper David de Gea this summer.

As if we'll let him go for any price. Besides, United are a more promising destination than RM at the moment

Why are Arsenal such cheap cunts when they're one of the richest clubs in the world?

Doesn't your country play only hurling, lacrosse and rugby?

tf
tp

They're richt because they're cheap cunts

American owner who runs them like a business. Profit is their main goal, the board unironically said they were overachieving during their last AGM.

Most popular sports.

=1. Soccer
=1. Gaelic Football
>POWER GAP
3. Hurling
4. Rugby

Kroenke is pocketing it all. That's why Wenger is trying to do swap deals these days. If, for example, they'd accepted a transfer fee for Sanchez, Big Stan would have taken it.

streamable.com/79bc8
What is this niggers problem

Well apparently they're spending 20m of it on a 16 year old.

Surely we have one of the most efficient net spend/trophy ratios.

anyone watching Soccer Saturday?

>that Warnock interview

>chelshit

Morning lids, hope you all have wonderful weekend

>net spend/trophy ratios.
Wigan are surely infinitely better.

At least we won't stood as low as manure, everything calculated purely by money. Zero dignity.

Incorrect.

Do some research next time, kiddo.

Support an Irish team desu lad

Also being forced to keep your wallet tightly will make Arsenal look into their own youth products. Just look at Chelshit wasting millions of pounds on memes and letting their own youths to do well in other clubs like Lukaku and KDB.

I'm not sad enough to research that sort of thing, sorry.

I agree with Karl
A monkey with a type writer and an infinite amount of time wouldn't write the complete works of Shakespear

Wigan have 1 FA Cup in recent years. Arsenal have 3 FA Cups and 3 Community Shields.

Believe in youth!
>Sanogo
>Frimpong
>Eboue
>Iwobi

He he he...

Aymeric Laporte. Guardiola style elegant ball player. Has cut in La Liga and is only 23. Pep’s patiently hand picking young players to build a dynasty, not throwing money at whoever happens to be available in desperation of short term reward.

>Lukaku and KDB
>Chelsea youth players

Pick one, spastic.

Ah yes those amazing youth players that are all shit to decent at best

>benzema to arsenal rumours planted by club again

no transfers confirmed

If you stop replying to him he'll go away

You are objectively wrong.

Where will Pep go when his 3 years at City are up? He's running out of leagues to dominate (he's left with PSG and Juve/Inter/Milan) and I can't imagine he'll be interested in managing national teams yet.

Didn't mean to quote

>pep goes to milan and actually fixes that mess
Please happen

>all these Chelsea customers seething at the Indonesian shitposter
Is he the new ABU Slovak?

>new

>His wage will be lower than 600k.
LoL, he's shit then.

Wigan have spent nowhere near as much as Arsenal though.

I tried that.

He doesn't.

I reckon he might actually stick around a while. Haven't City been hiring all his pals for that very reason?

Wigans net spend is still more than Arsenals though.

Brenny to Chelsea in the summer

Could actually see that desu

>Wigans net spend is still more than Arsenals though.
[citation needed]

Yeah, I reckon he'll do about 5 years at city.

>Aubameyang starting for Dortmund

Uh-oh.

Deep down these Chelshit fans know that I speak the truth so that's why they are so angry. Everyone can see that their club is badly mismanaged and their constant state of flux drives away all their main transfer targets.

Fucking state of Arsenal

Thanks Aubama

>Arseshit

>Everyone can see that their club is badly mismanaged and their constant state of flux drives away all their main transfer targets.
What is Arsenal?

>Dominated EPLel
>Won fuck all

Arsenal are consistently shit though

Christ man, relax

Where did Poop touch you?

community shields dont count you fucking retard, intensely sick of this meme

looks like their improved offer of +1 wasn't enough to convince dortmund

/3pm/:

>spoonfeed me easily available facts

No, kid.

It's complete lies though.

Shout out to the /tran/ny that predicted Nacho's great game

About to take the bike out for a quick ride lads
Hope I make it back in time for the 3 pm kickoffs

How do people get this big?

t. underage mongo

He can so better desu

hope you dont

t. moh

t. brainlet

Here you go then.

Taken from Wigan's first PL season onwards. All figures are from Transfermarkt.

I am sorry if I hurt your anthropocentric humanity fuck yeah view, but it is an objective truth that a monkey with infinite time typing random letters would eventually write Shakespeare.
To not think so, you would have to believe that the specific order of letters Shakespeare used was outside the sphere of the orders a monkey could type, and you are not able to justify that belief.

Brainlet.

Just checked one year and you've either got it wrong or are deliberately lying.

I won't bother checking the rest, kid.

>objective truth
t. brainlet

transfermarkt.co.uk/wigan-athletic/alletransfers/verein/1071
transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-arsenal/alletransfers/verein/11

Check for yourself.

To even think that Wigan would have a higher net spend than Arsenal in the first place is downright retarded.

The fuck is this

>>Real Madrid are planning to buy Chelsea's 27-year-old Belgium forward Eden Hazard, Tottenham's 24-year-old England striker Harry Kane and Manchester United's 27-year-old Spain goalkeeper David de Gea this summer.(Mail)

haLOL better not get based de gay

>Swansea's transfer strategy is to get the panicking players that really want to leave on or around deadline day
our chairman is the best

:(

Why would someone record this

These webms are getting real edgy and weird now

they're old as shit

does milan have half a billion of arab money per season?

What has that got to do with anything

As a muslim this doesn't affect me much
Lol at the lil mutt at the start thinking he can get away and getting btfo

If you didn't filter Malaysia it's your fault.

If you filter anything you should just get off this website tbqh

literally no.
its very possible that an infinite random string of letters can be produced without a finite passage appearing in it. e.g. the monkey never presses the 's' key

what transfer is this

yes dear we know you love attention