Spent 500 years LARPing as an Arab Islamic Caliphate

>spent 500 years LARPing as an Arab Islamic Caliphate
>adopted latin script and started LARPing as Europeans
>convinced themselves they are chinks from central asia and started larping as Pan-Turanists
>started claiming they are actually natives of Anatolia descended from Hittites
>now apparently they think they are subsaharan negroes

Has there ever been a more confused tribe in search of national-identity in history? I actually feel sad for them. :(

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Language_Theory
politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>
>
>

Turkroaches so desperately want to be recognized as human, they even cling to our distant evolutionary dead end relatives in africa.
It's really sad.

?

None of those greentexts have happened

Actually you also forgot that they were LARPing as Romans after they murdered everyone in Byzantine and nowadays they also LARP as Greeks, which they also genocided.

a yes , I forgot about that one. "sultunate of Rum" cause they conquered some land in anatalia lmao

the only identity you need for Turks is the guy in your moms bedroom my teacher

>spent 500 years LARPing as an Arab Islamic Caliphate

This is factually wrong. The Ottomans never pretended to be Arab. The first time they proclaimed to be Caliphs was in 1326, before the Ottoman empire even had any Arab lands. Then in 1517, when Selim I captured Jerusalem, Medina and Mecca, the Ottoman claim was actually legitimised as the Sultan was turned into the custodian of the Holy Cities.

To say they were "LARP'ing" is pathetic. They held all of the Holy Cities. They might have been "LARP'ing" in 1326, but not after 1517.

>adopted latin script and started LARPing as Europeans

The European script was adopted because it fits Turkic languages better, as Arabic is inefficient when it comes to the multitude of vowels you encounter in Turkish (Arabic uses diacritics for vowels). Hell, just a few days ago the Kazakhs switched from Cyrillic to Latin for the same reason.

Besides, the Latin script is LATIN. The Romans ruled over Anatolia, and didn't over the vast majority of Europe. To call the Latin script "European" is anachronistic idiocy.

>convinced themselves they are chinks from central asia and started larping as Pan-Turanists

The Ottomans were Turkic. So were the Seljuqs before them. Turks speak a Turkic language as a result of these conquests. This make them a Turkic by definition (look up the definition of "Turkic"), that's a fact. The French speak a Romance language because of Roman occupation, before that the Gauls spoke a Celtic language. Still, the French are part of the "Romance/Latin peoples" nowadays.

You do realise that admixture is a thing, right? People can be (and ARE) descendants of multiple different groups. You, as an Australian mongrel, should know that better than most.

Besides, you seem to get upset at the notion that Turks identify themselves with Turkic peoples, but also with native Anatolians. You seem butthurt in general.

wh*Te subhuman stop crying or i’ll repeadetly bash your skull to the wall.
bugün tam 3 tane ağlama tiradı gördüm amk birşey yapmadığım halde :DDDD

pls no bully

why did you replied that wh*Te piece of shit

kek

wh*Tes are mentally inferior animals. It's my duty as a man of the brown persuasion to educate these animals and help them up the evolutionary ladder.

Lmfao Turks fucking DESTROYED

Again.

Fun fact, we put the turkish embassy in Vienna into the Prinz-Eugen Street.

Sadly wh*Tes cannot be educated. If they could’ve been educated they wouldnt die under our trucks today.

Unironically fpbp

wew

Excellent thread

Butthurted immigrant

Not an argument. But then again, I don't expect Brazilian monkeys to have the mental faculties to make actual arguments.

>telling me it isn't an argument
>actually doing the same thing
What's your problem, turkroach?

>The Romans ruled over Anatolia, and didn't over the vast majority of Europe

Rome is in Europe, they were European.
when Europeans ruled over anatolia there were no turkic people living there.

The Roman empire spanned parts of Europe, Africa and Asia. Their script, which derived from Greek, which in turn derived from Phoenician, is THEIR invention, not some collective European achievement. That was my point.

Romans were BLACK, you subhuman wh*teoid worshipping mutt

>parts of Europe
Romans were Europeans wether you like it or not, and they WERE Europe, so yes, latin is a European invention.
I feel sorry for you since this is clearly upsetting you m8

well, you can say whatever and insult however you want, but the truth is that Romans are my actual ancestors.

>Romans were Europeans wether (sic) you like it or not
I literally do not give a fuck what they are.
>and they WERE Europe
This is factually false, Europe is a landmass of more than 10 million square kilometers in size, the Roman Empire at its height controlled maybe one fifth or one fourth of that.
>latin is a European invention.
The fact I'm making is that it's retarded that for instance a Finn would be more entitled to use the Latin script than a Turk, even though Finns had zero to do with the Roman empire whereas the Romans controlled Turkey.

The fact that you are so utterly retarded that you use a geographic landmass as a proxy for a united entity does not make me angry. It would be as stupid as saying that Yemenis are more entitled to use the Hangul then Ethiopians because Yemen is in Asia and Ethiopia isn't.

Do you now realise how retarded you're being? I guess not, Dunning–Kruger is a thing after all.

You forgot this, Atatürk was one of its main supporters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Language_Theory

this is the only onethat's actually true

Turks have always been world champion wewuzzers

Why TÜRKS are so strong" You might ask, Well let me explain it as a Türk.
So, when Yakub (May he rot in hell) created white people to terrorize people and create discomfort around people. When white savages invade europe and kill all the BLACK inhabitants there (original europeans were BLACK politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/). Now once great Europe was now at the hands of uncivilized savages called "white people". So ALLAH (KARA BOĞA) created us to stop whites from further expanding. He created us to clean the mess that Yakub created. When ALLAH creating us he add us more muscle so we can easily BTFO white subhumans, He add us more intelligence so we can win wars. Then he made us cruel (only against whites) so we can create panic among whites when our name (TÜRK) is heard. Then he covered our body with beautiful BLACK skin.
Now do you understand why we are too strong and always BTFO whites ? Because we were speficially created by ALLAH (KARA BOĞA) to destroy white race. Our purpose is to destroy the white race whenever we are. We will not stop until yakub's spawns are cleaned from this earth. Then we will go back to our homeland, Africa.

You still mad about Gallipolli? Did your grandpa die there or baka LMAO killing aussieshits best day of my life

How old are you Onur?

>my Turkish ass is on fire

>A
>FUCKING
>WHITE
>SUBHUMAN

meant for

lurp larp xDDDD
rate my vocabulary

Yes the "white übermensch greek", the "creator of civilizations" who lost against a collapsed state with it's very leaders conspiring with the enemy to kill off the remaining TÜRKS, but it's okay because le soviet gold xd

larpllaprlaprlarpalrpalrpalraprlaplralpraplrplarpalrpaplrplarlparplarlpalrpaplrlparp

I was reffering to how you could have killed Australians at Gallipoli , relax yourself.

lurp?

>says that while his empire was rekt at Derbenakia by some thieves.
Lol you wh*te subhuman you can only win when you are outnumbering the other lmao.