How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black? And god is trapping me here

How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black? And god is trapping me here

I get punished worse than anyone for being black. I have a fucking misdemeanor with good behavior for a long ass time and nothing literally nothing. Everyone i talk to is a multiple felon, has felonies, going to prison and shit. ALLLLL of them get leniency because they are white and get an easy time. I am an innocent black man and do nothing and have been doing this shit forever with no problem and i get nothing

How do i transfer it? I have one one in the big city i could stay with and everything would be fine and everything i read online said it was easy and then they basically said yes and then they just started bitching and basically told me to fuck off and shit

Plus god traps me here. God does anything to trap me here. Anytime i find a way out god ruins it. God ruins everything. Any time i find a way to succeed or win god just instantly rips it away and destroys it. God has been targeting me since birth for no reason. How the fuck do i get god to fuck off and stop being fucked for being black

Attached: 45C2B17B-F4EE-4F45-80B4-C1958DBC267B.png (608x540, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3YgS5HeBFEY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All you can do is wait it out.

How do I run and get my license back

Get on an exploding girlfriend going 200mph to train

Get in good with a sissy parole officer and give them the bbc

You can transfer probation pretty easily if it's for minor shit bud. Plenty of resources online. Worth being in good standing with your probation officer and simply tell them about the potential move.

I did dude its minor and i have a friend in the city but they are fucking lunatics and like the typical retard that takes their job too serious and just constantly fucking me and ruining my life

I have fucking everything i need to transfer my shit and they keep fucking me and my retard lawyer told me i need a job down there

the thing about probation is that its a scam to give you an even longer sentence cause they will try and catch you for something. until probation is over you are a step away from getting fucked.

Holy shit, man, you seriously post this retarded trash every day... What's actually the fuck wrong with you?

Well dude you’re supposed to be able to get off early for good behavior and I haven’t done anything wrong but god keeps constantly fucking me

Every time I find a way out some horrible fucking disaster happens and ruins it and fucks my life every single fucking time. The worst of the worst shit always happens no matter what

They dont even show up to my house or do anything crazy

I WANT TO FUCKING LEAVE I DO NOTHING BUT SIT ALONE SUFFERING ALL GOD DAMN DAY LONG AND EVERY TIME I FIND A WAY OUT A HORRIBLE FUCKING DISASTER STRIKES DOWN ANS RUINS IT

lol this dumbass.
god isnt doing anything to you.
you being a dumbass is doing it

Yeah okay. Try to transfer. God. Could get off early with good behavior. God. Finally got money to leave. Arrested. God. Get the worst punishment in the world. God. Find a million solutions. Every time. God.

Attached: Smug Catherine reminding everyone.png (800x800, 116K)

you have to accept one simple fact >god is dead<

hope i helped

>muh oppression
>muh victimhood
>muh white people
Hope you get killed by one of your own in whatever shithole inner city you live in NIGGER

How is it this bad. Every time I find a way to win its ripped away

Oh look it’s this thread again. Obviously the only solution is suicide. Since you won’t take any positive advice given to you over the last 8(?) months you’ve been posting this thread you may as well kill your self. In fact I think everyone would prefer it if you were plastered all over a train or rotting as you hang from a ceiling fan. In fact I hope you take my advice and the cops figure out it was me you told you to do it. I’d just show them how pathetic you are and find every thread you’ve posted and even they’d agree I did the right thing. Maybe give me the keys to the city or some shit.

>TLDR; kill yourself

Attached: 1A835839-4487-403D-B9E8-A3C19A82A1FD.gif (500x281, 1.3M)

youtu.be/3YgS5HeBFEY

actually i feel like its not only about being black. Its something common for such people. For example im white european female. Feel shit stuck in awful capitalism fucking boomer shitgeneration. Cant do anything but marry stupid rich guy or work all of my time when i would like to be able to look for own happiness. Being stuck is something more serious and also tragic. Impossible to change all can do is whining. Its pretty awful actually. Sacrifice yourself or die its that way

Attached: 1566890841182.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Attached: niggers-are-a-stain.jpg (800x800, 76K)