What if that wasn't episode 1 of Season 3?

What if that wasn't episode 1 of Season 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWFDHynfl1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've considered it, but I think that we saw the premiere.

we saw that test footage of Rick as a pickle, but I think they decided to just throw that away. I'm thinking of Rick's first line in Shoney's, where he says "who wants to see a mad scientist escape a prison using handmade equipment" or whatever. That sounds like a wink about why they aren't going to use that content.

Plus, they're definitely gonna open the season with stuff in the prison.

I wonder if some of the stuff about Rick's "origin story" was true

It was clearly meant to be poking fun at rapid character development through tragic origin stories

As in they did an entire episode as a april fools gag?

That would be perhaps the greatest length any TV show has gone for a april fools joke. Kinda want it to be true.

checked, nice digits

It would certainly give an explanation for all the zany shit that went down in only one episode

Not trying to call anyone reddit here, but why do people take this show more seriously than it is? This is the show that was made based on that terrible "LICK MY BALLS MARTY" flash.

>What if that wasn't episode 1 of Season 3?
too big in terms of story not to be so

also, too much fap material not be so

post feral Summer

I am not a homo

What fucking sense does that make, next you'll tell me you didn't fap to Clan of the Cave Bear.

>tfw there will be a thousand years of Rick and Morty but there will only be 2 seasons in that time

>the rolls in this thread

I don't know. I'm not one of those people, but if I had to guess it would probably have to do with lack of serious story-driven media in their life. I'm talking good, well-paced shit.

Rick and Morty is just an interesting, fun show. Reddit just takes it too far with the dumb shit they speculate about and how much they quote the dumbest lines.

THAT is cancer.

Not trying to sound like reddit here, but the show has interesting sci-fi ideas, explores some philosophical questions, has good humor and is building a universe around itself (i.e. there's good continuity and character development). So in other words it has everything that nerds love and as is the case with every other show or other media that fulfills that criteria, some people take their fandom too far.

I think this video explains the show's appeal quite well:
youtube.com/watch?v=hWFDHynfl1E

I don't understand how so many fucking grown dudes watch this show. It's pretty fucking dry and reddit tier to me.

>This one episode had enough material and plot progression to fill a whole season, more if they threw in filler elements like Rick getting up to other stuff in the prison before escaping, or the government on earth before it collapses

Pretty impressive

Why do you even care what other grown men do?

i know right. i only watch manly men shows such as mad men and vikings to reaffirm my masculinity

>Rick and Morty is just an interesting, fun show. Reddit just takes it too far with the dumb shit they speculate about and how much they quote the dumbest lines

Pretty much. Ironically the only people who obsess over it outside of each season are those that make the 'burp morty god is not real burp' shitposts.

No way they won't use that rat-massacre sequence. Pickle Rick was also confirmed in a preview today.

THANK YOU!The whole wubba luba dub dub bullshit is to mock catchphrases but guess what people use it as an actual catchphrase.I am a fan on R&M but I would never join that shitty fan base

I'll give everyone here an advice:
>Ignore Reddit and enjoy the show for what it is

you're all just as bad as people who watch anime

reddit cancer

He wanted to know, why people like the show and I told him.