Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/redblll06/1ynJOzQAZEOGR
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg
youtube.com/watch?v=6LltwSo54zo
youtube.com/watch?v=x84cm8djHsw
youtube.com/watch?v=dxYt2BYqR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This just confirms:
He's after power, not after peace in his contry.

this is not erdogan retard

he's a fucking idiot putting people's lives at risk

martial law means army can shoot literally anybody

CALL HIM

WHAT'S HIS SKYPE???

He is complusively lying. He is so desparate to reverse things. I hope they torture him in the street.

Dirty fuck was dead when he shot russian plane and bragged about it.
HAHHAHHHAHA

Turkey in NATO
HAHAHAHAHHHHAHA

Yeah! Let's send pizza to his house.

What exactly did he do wrong? I know nothing about turkey or the politics there. Why is he so hated? Is he an isis sympathizer?

Im no expert on Turkey but from what I gather Erdogan has been increasingly trying to Islamize Turkey to the point of Sharia law. The country was founded by Ataturk who was a secular and built Turkey on secular ideals and the military looks up to him.

Turks are not american, you need weapons to fight a war. He's fucked and he knows it.

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here.

>Erdogan has been increasingly trying to Islamize Turkey to the point of Sharia law

Yeah, that's kind of what it sounded like to me. Thanks user.

>erdogan cares about peoples lives

LOUD EXPLOSION

TELL US TURK BROS

WHAT HAPPENED

beautiful, have a (you)

Why didn't the military kill him? What's the value in having him alive?

Muslims are stupid fucks
Erdogan wants Hijabs = we gonna kill
France no Hijab = we gonna kill

Muslims are retarded, bring back Saddam

Erdogan tries to turn Turkey into shitslamic hellhole. Based military BTFO him.

Supposedly there is a fight for the local TV station in Ankara

kek wills it

They don't have him. If he was in custody of the army, he'd have been unable to do his facetime interview.

what is his endgame?

Down with Erdogan.

>civil war in the 21st century

Anyone have a stream link? CNN is just playing a news story about DJ Trump

What's the best stream for this right now? Facebook Live? CNN Int?

Can someone post a good link

periscope.tv/redblll06/1ynJOzQAZEOGR

More like the military fighting the presidential guard or something like that.

What the FUCK is his problem?

Shit, they are enacting Marshall's law!

>Is he an isis sympathizer?
Yes. He has been buying ISIS oil for over a year and he has been supplying ISIS with rations and weapons as has the US and Israel. Netanyahu even meets the "moderate Syrian rebels" in the Golan Heights hospitals then encourages them to go back on the battlefield.

(You) deserve it

Kill yourself, linguini.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg

Wonder Woman = WW
World War = WW

Wonder Woman theme = World War theme

It is upon us

ERDOGAN IS SEEKING ASYLUM IN GERMANY!!!

Mama Merkel will save him.

Awesome. Are these pro Erdogan or por military gatherings?

Martial law.

>not photoshopping roach parts instead of dog
low power

I understand that, why not kill him during the course of the coup? Shoot his plane down he was flying and was denied landing right so it stands to reason he was coming back into the nation at the time, just shoot the plane to shreds when it lands or use his children as hostages. Anything but letting him live

He was faster out than the military in and he still tells people to protest. Unbelievable.

>toperdogan
>o
>p
>e
>r
>d
>o
>g
>a
>n

Guys, Erdogan has appeared on live TV. Does he have access to a TV station?

Ahahahahahah

its erdogan...

killing a man that a significant portion of the country supports without giving him a public trial is a great way to get millions of people to hate you and render your military government illegitimate.

>Erdogan calls for his cronies and islamist shits taking to the street
>Army blows them the fuck out

God speed you glorious kemalist bastards.

kek

Happening theme (entire OST)

youtube.com/watch?v=6LltwSo54zo

dude..its the ARMY..the NATIONALISTS..the SECULAR ONES making the coup..its not muslims....its the traditional ataturk party...

>Turkey suddenly has a much lower rate of "radical" islamists

And nothing of value was lost.

Apparently there are large-scale demonstrations in Gaziantep.

In Istanbul there are sporadic clashes between the army and police forces.

>They put him in a little box like a pokemon

MEME MAGIC

so military is anti muzzy?

This, pretty much. Gulf states, Turkey, and US all brought ISIS to power in order to establish a caliphate to isolate Assad. Like all US meddling in the region, it blew up in our face.

CNN is jews train.

youtube.com/watch?v=x84cm8djHsw

>civilians pls attack the military for me

Fuck OFF ERDOROACH

At a minimum your hands on him before the show trial.

I'm legitimately surprised there was a coup in Turkey even before than Venezuela.

The military has always defended secularism in Turkey. Erdogan tried to change that, and that's a big part of why they gave him the boot. It's not just a power grab, it's a defense of the secular and democratic ideals behind Turkey's constitution.

They're secular muslims.

Whaaat

might be giving them idea right now lol

where's Jaffa?

he looks like edrogan*

What's the next step of his big plan?

Military is full of Chavez fanboys

Israel?

Venezuelan military is literally controlled by Cubans in exchange for oil.

Reminds me of tower defense games. First, wave after wave of lesser enemies try to reach your nexus. And then, the boss himself catches a plane and rushes towards it.

Freemason warmonger btfo. I hope they hang him and Merkel with the same rope.

But to answer that... We have to go back.

*rewind noises*

No, no, not that far back!

People would have to be dumb to fight for him he fled in his private jet.

I want to spend up to 30 minutes learning about the background to the current Turkey situation. What are some resources that would be helpful for me?

That's not a baitpost. It's actually spelled martial law. Google it.

Start with think article on Kemal Ataturk, an atheist Turk who blamed Islam for the fall of the ottoman empire

UTS HAPPENINGGG

>youtube.com/watch?v=dxYt2BYqR3k
>youtube.com/watch?v=dxYt2BYqR3k

please lets go that far back

in fact go a bit further back still

someone put the pokemon go interface on the phone please

34 seconds ahead of you m8

never was a tyrant more justly deposed

JAFFA round 2

Enjoy your (you)kkake

If Erdogan wins then secularism is dead in Turkey. If he loses, his supporters will turn to Islamic extremism. Turkey is in for some hard times.

Me on the left

never was a tyrant more justly deposed. down with shitslam

>tfw you will never live under Trajan
Best emperor is best.

HOLY SHIT

All memeing aside, stay safe Turkroaches.

TL;DR

>the republic turkey was founded on secular, democratic ideals (google Ataturk)
>The military is tasked by the Turkish constitution to uphold secularism and democracy, and this means it's their job to remove dictators and islamists even by force
>This has happened 6 times in the last 50 years, even as recent as 2007 there was a coup attempt
>Erdogan ran in an Islamist party, was elected by religious yokels because they vote more than urban people do
>In recent years, Erdogan has become more authoritarian and begun to strip away powers of democracy, we've been seeing the first steps toward dictatorship, most Turks have come to despise him
>Meanwhile, his government has assisted ISIS in Syria and Iraq and has to fight a war against Kurds within their border
>This two-front war Erdogan has fought with both outside forces (terrorists, Kurds, Russia, etc..) and forces within the government/military has come to a head in a full-blown coup d'etat

He is now on a plane to somewhere far away from Turkey, word is Germany but we can't know for sure.

He's saying everything is fine and it's a small minority that's gone rogue. Judging by the fighter jets and tanks, and the lack of armed resistance, that's just damage control.

He'll probably seek international support to get him installed back into power - but as a NATO member, the US is the main place he'd reach out to, and it's extremely unlikely Obama will try to prop up Erdogan, especially if it means military action. Russia on the other hand might try to take advantage of the situation or even cut a deal... But at this point I doubt Erdogan will get the time of day from Putin.

More likely, the country will face some civil conflict followed by a few years of military dictatorship until the military cleans out the islamists and restores the democratic institutions. May even lead to the emergence of a Kurdish state, depends how the military treats Kurds.

érdogan GO

You underestimate how much support he has, especially in Anatolia. There's no way he can be cleanly deposed. Many Turks unfortunately want to live in an Islamic theocracy. I think Kemalism is going to be destroyed for good as a result of this.

Turkroaches going to be ok?

I mean, they're our Sup Forums roaches.

>May even lead to the emergence of a Kurdish state, depends how the military treats Kurds.
I hope you're baiting people.
Turkish Military hates kurds and wants them dead as much as Erdogan.