youtube.com/watch?v=Py6t2Dhmy6I
youtube.com/watch?v=fspOZDMdE-8
youtube.com/watch?v=VWerYXhqU_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not another teen movie

Airplane!

youtube.com/watch?v=ixljWVyPby0

Tucker and Dale vs. Evil.

this and anything with Leslie Nielsen pre 95'. I like Spy Hard and Wrongfully Accused but they probably don't hold up for those who didn't grow up with them.

Scary Movie 1 and 3
Man Seeking Woman is a tv show but a great parody of Romantic comidies
They Came together does the same thing
and a little oddball but I found Casa De Me Padre to be a really entertaining parody of a Spanish telenova even though I don't watch Spanish Telenova's

Stan Helsing

>The era of parodies actually standing on their own as watchable movies is long gone

Walk hard, They came together, Casa De Me Padre, Popstar, Man Seeking woman, and wikipedia says I can count MacGruber and Johnny English reborn.

All great parodies from the last 10 years

I agree, and I actually liked They Came Together, and Casa De Mi Padre is a lot of fun.

ENOUGH OF THIS GRATUITOUS VIDEO GAME VIOLENCE!

>Popstar

parody of what?

Black Dynamite is pretty fantastic as parody movies go.

Spaceballs
Blazing Saddles
Robin Hood and Men in Tights
Scary Movie 1 and 2
Cabin in the Woods
Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning

Music docudrama's and concert films. It takes primary focus at the Justin Beiber film Never say Never but exists as a more broad parody of the music industry and superstars of today.

Basically anything Mel Brooks.

get scary movie 2 off of that shit and put 3 on

I don't think Cabin in the Woods technically counts as parody, even though it starts out looking that way.

Does the first Scream count? I consider them to be in sort of the same umbrella and I often hear Scream decried as a horror parody

Ah. I thought it was a parody of former popstars such as Britney Spears & Christina Aguilera

Deconstruction

>Robin Hood and Men in Tights

downloading it now

>that scene at the end

this movie has made me laugh a lot.

That movie was hella funny dude fuck the haters.

not another teen movie

The main rule for good parody is that is must be able to exist and be enjoyable to those unfamiliar with the source material. That is why Airplane! is still considered a classic even though most now don't remember Airport 1975 or Zero Hour! and why most find the move with one character whose name is literally "the fat guy from Borat" to be aggressively unfunny

they're parodies

not great though

>my friends forced me to watch that piece of garbage
>when the movie ended they were like "see user, it wasn't so bad"

>see user, it wasn't so bad"

it literally wasn't

Every one of them has a strong cult following that would consider them classics.

Ok except Casa De Me Padre and Johnny English but I will Strongly defend those movies until the day I die.

Name a single funny scene from that piece of crap

youtube.com/watch?v=Py6t2Dhmy6I

dance off bro, you and me
youtube.com/watch?v=fspOZDMdE-8

Kind of the same situation here.
>A friend had me and another guy watch it
>Whole time we didn't even grin
>after a point me and the other guy would stare each for few seconds other every time a ""joke"" was made, we both were thinking "we should get the fuck out of here"
>We didn't even finish it, we just got up and left, apparently a few minutes before the end, but we couldn't take it anymore
It was the literal definition of terrible.
There was not a single redeeming scene.

If you found any of this funny you should consider suicide.

>being such a pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=VWerYXhqU_c

The first three "Scary Movie"s. "Scary Movie 3" is the best, in my opinion, even though it was knocked down to PG13 so it got rid of Shorty, but it also actually forces writers to be more creative than say "fuck" all the time and have graphic sex jokes.

Also, "Top Secret!"

I didn't ask for your opinion you fucking troll go away.

Thats not opinion, that's how parody works straight from the mouths from those who have had longtime success with it. its also almost an exact quote from the UHF anniversary Q&A.
The other rule for film parody coming from the main man David Zucker on why Airplane! and Police squad worked is that only one thing in a scene should be funny at a time. If the character is saying something funny the scene they are in should be taken seriously and if the scene or situation the characters are in is an is funny the dialogue should be serious

This is why everyone but you finds
. legitimately awful. This isn't parody its reference humor and their is a distinct difference.

Seriously dude shut the hell up and learn to mind your own fucking business. So sick of you punk ass trolls thinking you can just waltz on into a conversation that doesn't even involve you and think you can get the best of me. Movie is funny as fuck deal with it you turbonerds...

Hot Shots! and its sequel.

On that note, Major Leagues? Sport films were popular in the 90s.

2/10
In a funny twist your troll is funnier than the entirety of Meet the Spartans

This and Loaded Weapon

Life of Bryan
Hot Shots
Airplane
The Naked Gun

I LOVED YOU IN WALL STREET

Is Sean young qt in this?

She's not ugly in it.

Tropic Thunder

Black Dynamite if it counts as a parody

"Shaun of the Dead"

"Hot Fuzz"

"The World's End"

Galaxy Quest

>tfw you realize Young Frankenstein might have the best plot of any Frankenstein movie to date

Mein negger

the onion movie

>great

Not Another Teen Movie
Scary Movie

star wars tfa