Yo! Jesus is God's only begotten Son! Ya dig?

Yo! Jesus is God's only begotten Son! Ya dig?

Attached: GlassIsRacist.jpg (125x106, 3K)

he was never begotten

>he was never begotten

He was born of a woman.

Jesus Christ will return in glory!!! Praise be to God almighty!

Place faith in Jesus, and realize that death is not the end.

Attached: JesusWhiteHorse.png (960x720, 1.38M)

Praised be god and his chosen few for they have suffered of trial

The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, 2 and caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. 3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.

4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. 5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: 6 and I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. 8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. 9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

Ezekiel 37:1-10

Attached: Resurrection2.jpg (622x775, 142K)

Jesus was a Jew and should be disregarded from the search for the nature of God.

> The gospel of God's only Son, Jesus Christ, is bluepilled.

...then why is the Bible banned in public schools around the world?

How can you prove to me that there actually was a Jesus

How can anyone prove to me that jesus is real? Ive heard about a lot of religions, what makes yours special?

I didn't say anything about a pill, banning, or anything else like that.

Jesus was a Jew and should be disregarded, along with the rest of the primitive subhuman Abrahamic tribe.

The evidence that convinced me was circumstantial, for example: those given power in this world seem to define "progress" as anything which goes against biblical principles.

Choosing Jesus is a moral choice: Either you love Clown World, or you see Clown World for what it really is.

Wanna know how the world really works? Wanna know about real history?

Read the Bible.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction." Proverbs 1:7

Attached: WorldEmpires.jpg (869x652, 75K)

>Wanna know how the world really works? Wanna know about real history?
>Read the Bible.

lol

There is no one source for world history. A person has to study as many sources as possible, analyze their biases and put together the pieces into a coherent view.

I'm not saying to NOT read the Bible. I'm saying to read as much as you can. With that being said, the Bible is a mythos with very little attestation. It was also edited, re-edited, translated, re-translated, etc. extensively. If you are going to read "the" Bible (which is funny because there are dozens and dozens of "the Bibles"), you need to understand who wrote it and why.

Attached: prabudroid_1571010912466.png (800x800, 80K)

>There is no one source for world history. A person has to study as many sources as possible, analyze their biases and put together the pieces into a coherent view.

There are many sources, but the Bible is the only one that's completely true. The best English translation is the King James Version.

The KJV is a wonderful work of literature. The language of the KJV is something that I admire and that few things can compete with reasonably.

It's still an interpretation sponsored by King James in order to strengthen the role of the clergy in the spiritual life of the English Kingdom. It omits, changes or condenses many uses of Hebrew and Greek words in the source manuscripts for various reasons, one of the more pointless ones being for justification of the printed lines.

lol

Why do we have to dig through at least 20 feet of dirt at archaeological sites around the world? Where did the ocean basins come from? Where did the ocean waters come from?

Protip: Noah's Flood was real history.

who ya talkin to, buddy?

Matthew 6:8 Kill all the niggers, never shall they see the glory of heaven.

rhetorical questions

Just no. Moses married an Ethiopian woman, so...

The Bible did specifically say that Nebuchadnezzar was going to conquer all of the known world but his Empire pales in in comparison to most Empires that have existed since then. How do you account for this glaring untrue prophecy?

Threads like this remind me why I'm writing my own mythos to inflict on the world. Ideological self-defense.

There simply is not fossil records in the layers of sediment showing that there was a worldwide flood 6000 years ago. We do have historical reason to believe that there was a local flood 6000 years ago to the people who were writing the book, but there is nothing to suggest that the flood extended beyond the Middle East or even the country that it was being passed down in orally for hundreds of years before it was actually written.

You sure will go very far in this world, please let me know when you have fully established your cult :)

The layers of sediment containing the entirety of the fossil record were deposited during the Flood, which was about 4300 years ago.

Earth is 75% covered in sedimentary rock, which is hardened Flood mud.

Sup Forumsgotten
gotcha
Sup Forumsgotten?

>his Empire pales in in comparison to most Empires that have existed since then

The walls of Babylon were said to be 40 miles long and between 75 and 300 feet tall. The ancients could build dams that lasted for over 1000 years.

Modern history is seriously deficient.

Sup /b???

Place faith in God's only Son, Jesus Christ, to have your past and future sins forgiven and thereby avoid the eternal Lake of Fire.

Attached: HowToAvoidHugeShips.png (500x662, 183K)

>Praised be god and his chosen few for they have suffered of trial

Amen, brother. Tens of millions of Christians were martyred during the 20th Century alone, and another purge could happen anytime in any part of the world.

"And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved." Matthew 10:22

How can he be The Firstborn of all in Heaven, yet still be born by the Holy Spirit and be his own being? This shit is stupid. It's almost as if Paul believed in a different Jesus than the Gospels.

I laugh in the face of optimists and pessimists. Knowing no matter what way you look at it. it's still half a glass.

Attached: 34559420_1695438087208266_4174026948294475776_n.png (156x260, 73K)