ERDAGON SEEKING ASYLUM IN GERMANY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DPJHodges/status/754066885981958148
twitter.com/dontgoturkey/status/754066141522300929
twitter.com/MariaLiaCalvo/status/754067355408314368
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The krauts would probably welcome him with open arms

Source? This might be the greatest thing I've heard in a while.

Erdogan**

>all dogs go to heaven
All Turks go to Germany

WHERES THE FUCKING SOURCE

THIS CANT BE REAL

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>TFW Eragon will be kicking back with a fistful of welfare checks in Berlin within the week

He'll be raping in the pools in no time.

IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING TRUE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>yfw

So you're telling me he escaped Turkey in his private jet while Turkey airforce was active?

Strange.

Ayyyyyyyy

wait the minute, this whole coup d'etat is fake, this cheeky roach just wanted to emigrate to germany for welfare

Merkel should let him in.

If Merkel gives it to him, that'll put another nail in her coffin.

>So you're telling me he escaped Turkey in his private jet while Turkey airforce was active?
He was on holiday m8

Back to his Judeo-Masonic masters.

Holy shit.

twitter.com/DPJHodges/status/754066885981958148

Alright then, you're telling me their Airforce could not force his jet down while trying to land in Turkey?

Send him to Syria

>Alright then, you're telling me their Airforce could not force his jet down while trying to land in Turkey?
Are you retarded? He's not in Turkey

So what? Shows how important our country is. Jealous that nobody wants to go into your shitty country?

Oh, how is the pound doing, btw?

Un-fucking-believable

We already have enough roaches here, fuck off Erdonigger

> flag
> judging people for welfare tourism

so the fuck what?

you guys have the french flag on your presidential residence 24/7

>import kebab
>take in king kebab
>our

everyone is welcome here

TURKISH CROWDS ARE CHEERING FOR THE MILITARY

twitter.com/dontgoturkey/status/754066141522300929

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

He's a buttblasted angry Merkel voter that's frustrated over his chastity belt being too tight and the loud screams of his wife getting fucked every night keep him awake.

>a woman kills the eu

like pottery

WHAT THE FUCK WE NEED TO GET RIDE OF BOARDERS THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN IF WE DIDN'T HAVE BOARDERS THEIR AIRFORCE WOULD BE ABLE TO CHASE HIM ANYWHERE WITHOUT WORRY OF CROSSING BOARDERS ILLEGALLY I HATE BOARDERS NOW

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Still more valuable than the Euro, apparently.

come home, Recip

>RIGHT TO LAND DENIED
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO HE'LL BE WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS IN KEKMANY

ERDOGAN IS GONNA GET SOME FICKI FICKI VERY SOON

Thank you for that laugh, i needed that
I thought this was the greatest happening in a long time and they ACTUALLY IMPORT THAT FUCKING KEBAB HERE PUT HIM A SHIP PUT HIM IN FUCKING SHIP INTO THE MEDITERANIAN SEE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

>letting an islamofascist into your country
Surly Europe isn't THIS tolerant

and buttcheeks

Putin is probably laughing his ass off

oh little cuck

HAHAHAHAAH GET KEKED GERMANY YOU FUCKS
MERKEL DID THIS

>He will be accepted
>in return he has to listen to poems by Böhmermann every day

You mean poetry retard

A lot better than your country is... :////

This is it my shit just got completely cucked up

THIS CANT BE REAL WAKE ME THE FUCK UP ALREADY THIS CANT BE REAL WAKE ME THE FUCK UP ALREADY THIS CANT BE REAL WAKE ME THE FUCK UP ALREADY THIS CANT BE REAL WAKE ME THE FUCK UP ALREADY THIS CANT BE REAL WAKE ME THE FUCK UP ALREADY THIS CANT BE REAL WAKE ME THE FUCK UP ALREADY

>letting a wannabe dictator establish his government in exile in your country
I seriously hope you Germans don't do this.

Not sure why you fucking morons are laughing

The fact that Merkel just denied Edrogan asylum shows that NATO is behind this coup

That means Turkey is going to become EU member

twitter.com/MariaLiaCalvo/status/754067355408314368
already denied

We dont even have a choice

Alright this is it. I've had it.

This has proven the existence of meme magic to me. I'm abandoning materialism for Mediterranean Mysticism.

KEK is real. All praise be to KEK

What's the range for a S300/S400 missile system?

Can the Russians shoot down his plane and blame it on an accident?

Top fucking kek
Praise kek

>Not sure why you fucking morons are laughing
>That means Turkey is going to become EU member

You just answered your own question.

You're gonna have to shoot his plane down. CIA sourced Stingers are 30 minutes out.

but the plane must come down somewhere :3

fuck off retard

You simply cannot make this shit up

Why the fuck is meme magic working?

i'm
HYPED
Y
P
E
D

imagine it, no country gives perimission to land. erdogan flying round across europe

400km.

They denied him according to @CNBC :D

That EU wanna be dictator in Brussels will jump up and down screaming angrily for him to be let in. Merkel will then comply like a good dog and do so. Which will be an unmitigated disaster further pushing Germany to civil war as they now have two governments, one holding sway over 3+ million people in the country.

God fucking damnit, still 6 months to go for my weapon permit. Slow down the happenings ffs.

Sweden always welcomes fellow hairyhands

Pray that this doesn't become a full on civil war because there will be 35m Turks going straight to Germany.

AHAHAHHHAHHAAAA

Welcome REFUGEEEEEEEEEEEE

fake and gay

DEAL WITH IT
E
A
L

W
I
T
H

I
T

Wait for Juncker to find out, he'll come out ranting and raving demanding his fugly bulldog to change her decision.

What does it matter? If anything it is humiliation for Erdogan, considering he thought he could blackmail Germany and the EU. Look where he's at now, he can shove his demands right up his ass and comes begging like the little roach he is.

You're right there!

SAVAGE

>Romanian shitposting.webm

sorry german

Oh shit, he will have to try for Sweden.

genuinely lold

In all seriousness they'd have to be insane to let him in. I can't even image the shitshow that would be the fight to get them to turn him over to the new government.

So his plane is just going to circle around until they run out of petrolium or some shit?

>twitter.com/MariaLiaCalvo/status/754067355408314368

THIS IS THE BEST

Funny as a joke
Hilarious in reality.

>We've got a fairly large old fishing radio and from what shitty Turkish we know it seems that the navy are clearing the harbors and that the Navy might be departing for some destination.
>We've got a fairly large old fishing radio and from what shitty Turkish we know it seems that the navy are clearing the harbors and that the Navy might be departing for some destination.