One girl lost this in my school so i took this. Any request?

One girl lost this in my school so i took this. Any request?

Attached: IMAG0238.jpg (3328x1872, 1.3M)

wtfs that

What is it?

pretty sure that's a sock anons...

Looks like a sock.
Fill it with soil and plant a plant

Its a sock retards. Nut in it

Shove your dick inside

I think its a sock. lmao user thats pathetic. Cum in it and put it back where you found it, I guess.

Attached: 1543123951369.jpg (713x629, 47K)

Nut inside and leave it somewhere she will find it. For bonus points, nut so that the semen dries where the topside of her foot will be. Like upside down sock fap. It will be hidden from view unless she turns it inside out.

I hate judging but you're fucking weird dawg

Use it as a cumrag /voodoo doll. Try and find who's feet ur rumming on

Shit in it and hang it up somewhere at school.

This

Anyone noticing how fucking small it is?

OP a child predator/stalker.

That reminds me if a story I heard from a bipolar patient when he in 6tg grade took dumps inside the school guitars and pissed into the flutes. He was never caught for it.

He can nut in it sure but u guys have a big fantasy thinking the owner will be looking for it let alone wear it again and then once more let alone without washing it first.

That's why you nut in it and she will have to take a whiff of the smell as she puts it in the washing machine. Dont think anyone expects her to just put it on without washing it.

Lol

She wouldn't do that either and that's besides the point she will not be trying to get it back in the first place. Would you go look for a lost sock?

Size 43-46, so not child

That's why he should put it somewhere the girl will find it.

Poop sock

some women like to wear some extremely tiny but stretchy socks

Attached: IMAG0240.jpg (3328x1872, 1.5M)

Ha he actually did it. Cum in sock put in microwave and leave sock where you found it

she probably won't wear it anyway, that's why you make the cum as visible as possible to send her a clear message

I doubt op knows who's sock it is.

Cum in it and then pin it to the schools bulletin/announcement board

THIS

itll get taken down instantly wtf

show more cock, like a sock tribute