Hey b, long time no see

Hey b, long time no see
i almost died last week, got a lung colpase a pneumothorax and a hemothorax, girlfriend fucked around her ex while i was undergoing surg and broke up with me after 2 years, im getting dropped out of uni probably too so, how do i get direction again? im planing on getting out of everything and everyone to start practicing yoga tho i've never done a single stretch in my life so:
how the fuck do i start practicing?
where do i start?
what book i can read o get some insight on yoga?
what else i could do?
>tl;dr dont really how to start again and i want to start yoga

Attached: strawberry syrup.jpg (725x966, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope someone helps you out. Bump

Attached: f52f8ce38a42797af6960d1550476c688268ea11_hq.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

U could embrace all your anxiety and go to a class

Sympathetic bump.

Just start going to clubs and get like, super trashed on MDMA and liquor and then grab all these boobs and get laid.

Jesus fuck, dude. That blows immensely.

See if you can get some sort of medical exception from classes or put your courses on hold? Even barring that take care of yourself.

If you're still registered at University see if there are any yoga clubs or classes you can join. Often times they're free.

YouTube

Drop uni and start a business
Any business
Buy stupid chinese crap and sell it on amazon for a profit.

The thing is gathering enough money to free your hands from the stupid wagie lifestyle.

Then when you get a solid foundation start another business.

>i already exceeded all possible medical certifications on my career time im in 4 year in architecture so after i fail all my actual classes due to not going im going to get expelled, i will of course try everything to delay the decition or try to convice my department of override the sanctions although im sure its a better idea to start something than trying to fix an already more than broken situation

First be happy you got rid of that whore.

Go to class.

Forget about gay ass yoga and start going to the gym and playing basketball even if it is just by yourself.

Center everything around your life and your well being and dont waste time on bitches until you feel absolutely recovered.

>Stretched legs over a torn ACL anyday
Fuck niggaball

ur going through a tough time so ill try to go easy on you
you went through some serious life changes in a span of a week
you are in shock
this yoga delusion is a result of this shock
the fact is you are in college
you have spent the past x number of years in school gaining certain skills and knowledge
you want to drop out of school throwing away all that hard work and effort to pursue yoga?
yoga is something you have no experience at all with
it will take lots of time to become a master
you are an adult now
time is not on your side
i know this is an impossible request op but dont be a faggot
stay in school
get your degree
forget you ever even thought about yoga

Attached: wes watson.jpg (480x590, 34K)

Stay brainwashed kiddo

How can i avoid this stuff happening to my own lungs?

Learn from this and pick someone better.
Toil
Suffer
Learn
Carry On
Survive

Or not. It don't really matter either way how we live our lives

How did you get a pneumohemothorax? Did you get stabbed?

bro just sign up for a yoga class

>it was spontaneous i was walking down a stair

wake up, buddy

therationalmale.com/

>my life is falling apart
>im going to do yoga
why the fuck would yoga fix your problems? i mean its an ok activity for stress and it has its benefits but why yoga?

this

>i still have to do recovery activities since i ended up with respiratory sequels, ill have to do yoga as therapy as my doctors said

i believe in you. bump

> 4 year in architecture
holy fuck, do everything you can to get this fucking diploma, even if you have to negociate retaking your year 4 due to medical reasons, having people able to build shit will be sorely needed in the incoming decades, with all the incompetent pajeets and feminists flooding the "skilled" job market

you can always take yoga classes in your free time now that you don't have a cunt sucking up your life anymore

Check with your Dr. and let you yoga instructor know what your recent heath issues were.

Yoga is the best thing I've done with my body in years. I get this endorphin rush after a class that's better then coke or speed ever was.

Look- nobody is going to hold your hand. Find a local yoga studio, pay, and show up. Wear something that wicks sweat as you're going to seat like you won't believe. They'll have leaner mats and blocks. Bring a sweat rag.

Oh, and go see your counselor at school, and tell them you need to pick up where you left off.

MMAfag here. I've done everything including hot yoga.

Seeing you lost a lung I would strongly advise against it.

It gets your cardio going. Next thing you know you're unconscious and your heart or your brain gave out. Serious precaution here I'm not a doctor but I rolled with them. I can tell you it's not a videogame and you don't want to nig IRL.

Direction my ass. Stay alive. Grown up daycare is gonna get you nowhere. Those are just nice things you have. Rich piana should have stopped.

Right now you have chess and the stock market. And maybe your family.

You should be eating and healing your shit considering it's an organ.

My mother loses her shit over pneumonia psycho that's a common cold. Pneumothorax hemothorax what the fuck

Bending over to reach your toes is worth nothing you're better off lifting weights.

Go to the library to read a book and realize that's all there is. At best buy your test but don't make the bad decision of straining your body after serious organ surgery did you realize where you were?
You're lucky to be alive.

People give themselves cancer and heart attacks all the time. Idiot.

It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you got to do it every day. That's the hard part. But it does get easier.

Go to class, get your shit done, work hard, take care of yourself, ignore your whore GF. The only thing that will make you feel better is to work hard and accomplish something. If you avoid it you will feel like a fucking loser. Yoga is great, but make your main goal getting grades, getting a job, setting yourself up for a good life, unless of course your dream is to be a yoga teacher then by all means go for it. Just do some hard shit, try, and succeed.

Oh and btw, Yoga is an expensive hobby, so you're gonna feel stressed as shit if you don't have the finances to devote yourself to it.