Marinefag here

Marinefag here
010011000 OOORAAH

My question is why the fuck do you retards not want to do anything with your lives? You know, other than jacking off to cartoon girls on here. If you wanna get some real pussy, why don't you join the marine corp? You'll lose weight and you'll finally get laid, it's a win win. Plus you'll be doing more with your life than just lurking on this fucking site.

Attached: marines-stand-in-formation-1800.jpg (621x414, 73K)

Attached: k.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Don't Marine fag's wifes get fucked while they're deployed?

Marine SOF has little relevance in the GWOT. Reconnaissance school was cool though.

Other than that, Hooyah Air Force.

RAPE CORPS should be the name
>chair force is better

all the time lol

>Enlist
>Get humiliated and cucked in bootcamp
>Get deployed to some 3rd world shithole
>Completely isolated from society
>It's ok bc i make $40k annual salary
>Get shot at, landmines all around you, constant danger, could die at any moment
>Friends are literally killed in front of you
>Severely injured, honorable discharge
>One leg cripple for life
>Come back to find your gf has been banging dudes behind your back
>She leaves you
>You've got PTSD from being shot at for years
>VA doesn't care about you
>Buy a new base model automatic Camaro to show off your status
>Considered a war hero by civilians who "respect" you and think you're brave but don't actually care about you
>Have no real skills because you spent years being shot at by brown people
>Can't hold down a real job because all you know is violence
>Disability doesn't pay enough
>End up homeless
>Double the suicide rate, consider this often

My question is why the fuck do you retards not want to do anything with your lives?

I totally would, but I'm allergic to crayons

>>Buy a new base model automatic Camaro to show off your status
lmaoooo

There's a section 8 housing project that also doubles as military housing in my town. The number of v6 base model automatic camaros in that complex is fucking staggering.

Don't forget

>Required to lie to innocent high school kids to try and get them enlist as the next cannon fodder.

Still remember these shitheads coming to my high school and talking shit like "we'll pay for your college, you'll have a career, it's an honor to serve" blah blah blah. This was at the height of the G.W. Iraq war too. They were desperate for bodies. They had to be to go after even my nerdy, muscle-less ass.

your talking about pussies,yet you joined the us military? have fun dieing for israel and having a draft dodger as your commander in chief.to bad you couldnt of gotten a decent education and real job so you wouldnt be a jarhead instead

>all you know is violence

Negative. If you spend your time in just dicking around, not educating yourself, making connections, etc., you’re gonna be fucked when you get out.

Those of you that are in, take college courses. Attend military schoolhouses. Ranger school, Air Assault, Pathfinder, CDQC, leadership schools, anything. Make friends. Use the GI bill. Get certified in things even outside of military type shit.

Be an asset, not a liability.

Attached: 7FCE4A7D-2DE9-4D48-9F89-F0B35300B05B.png (750x1334, 1.94M)

Boot

shut the fuck up boot

>Ooorrrahh
Oh, so you're one of those Marines

>implying they even make 40k
I'm guessing this guy is like a pfc or lance corporal so that's gonna be a big no

I can tell this is fake because marines can't read or write

Already in the air force. Marine was my second choice though. Probably join the marine reserves later on

"real pussy" wink wink nudge nudge haha, we know you guys take showers together

It's more than that user if you're smart about it. My last deployment netted me 50k in my bank. Never understood how anyone in the military can be so broke.

is that before or after the camaro?