ITT movies Sup Forums told you were shit but were actually good

ITT movies Sup Forums told you were shit but were actually good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Scxs7L0vhZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was underwhelming, maybe because I've already seen the 1995 film.

I'll just watch the 1995 movie instead.

Sure it wasn't as deep but the visuals and costumes were great. The actors gave solid performances and the film doesn't deserve all the hate it's been getting.

I understand. I want something new too. Fuck remakes and relaunches.

>the film doesn't deserve all the hate it's been getting.

Why not? Desperately trying not to have to be original for once, they adapted an anime (which is pathetic in itself) and then botched the fucking script.

It also came out at a bad time because of all the controversy with Iron Fist.

>pic not related

Was there a tank scene and did she try to open the hatch breaking herself?

Why is Scarjo so qt in this, I don't know what they changed about her face but she's like 10x more attractive than usual

Is it just the hairstyle?

Also the movie was a solid 6.8/10

Ghost in the Taco Shell

>pork in a shell
>ghost in taco bell
>body shaped like a bell
>200 pounds feeling swell
>farts loud as 100 decibel
>android lipid cell
>belly stuck in a well
>diet plan? do tell
>weight watchers was hell
>in the fridge i dwell
>after sports i smell
>tumblr says I'm a bombshell
>gluttons are our clientele
>elevator instead of stairwell
>perky tits farewell

who the fuck goes to the movies and thinks to themselves, ''gee, at least I hope the costumes and visuals of this movie are great. That's surely good enough reason to waste 50$ on a potential piece of shit''

>Sup Forums
You mean Sup Forumsedditors

Film is a visual medium you videogame playing star wars tourist.

yes, she opens the hatch and blows up the cpu of the tank or something

I don't know why the original gets so much praise, it's only OK.

yes, but the tank is remotely controlled without anyone inside, so the filmmakers opted that opening the hatch disables the entire thing

it looked pretty fucking dumb

Here are some amazing visuals:

youtube.com/watch?v=Scxs7L0vhZ4

Now you don't need to waste your money.

>The actors gave solid performances
Where? Offscreen? After the titles?
Batou actor looked like he was put in this movie right off the surfing board on smiley vawes of like mtv, or something.

Pleb.

You first

>It also came out at a bad time because of all the controversy with Iron Fist.
Oh please no one gives a shit about that anymore.

The fact that you don't understand the statement is further proof of low cineiq in/v/asion. It's time for /film/ to happen

Beauty and the Beast is unironically the best film I've seen in years.

Where the fuck are you that it costs $50 to watch a movie?

There is no controversy with Iron Fist. Only plebs who didn't read the comic don't know Iron Fist was a white guy.

Norway

I am.
Do I expect at least one fucking piece of original work? Of manga? Of fucking sense? Of deep plot? Of good developed characters? Hell no, I wasn't lying to myself about that shit. It never happens in such a movie. All I expected is some sharpy CG with cool design.

The actors were supposed to be cyborgs so they didn't over emote except for Scarjo but that was obviously to get the audience to feel something for her rather than her being dead eyed the whole time like the Major was in the original.

Random visuals and cgi don't make a good film if you can't tell a story. You don't even understand the basics of filmmaking.

Doesnt kandnapping kids to make EVELOUS transformations looks stupid?
I sure that there is infinity line of war veterans, who sign whatever you want to get brand new steel body.

went with a friend, he payed the tickets and I paid the food

combined, it came around that number

in case you don't know because you don't ever go outside anymore, cinemas are overpriced

But they are not machines in the first place, and have brains for the normal emotions. I bet on the poor acting and directing.

>he still doesn't understand
/film/ can't come soon enough

Not good

You don't think they were basing their performances off the original characters? They were hardly emotional in the original.

In the tv series sure, but in the movies (aniumoo movies) they have bold personalities.

THICC
On a serious note, I never watched the original, I really enjoyed this movie. If anything, the movies a great catalyst for normies to check out the anime, I'm watching the originals right now. Also I thought I was over Scarlett Johansson after Avengers 2, but this movie really resparked my love for her.

>buying food at a movie theater
Literally anyone with half a brain knows not to do this and to just sneak in your own shit if you're really that hungry.

I'm not a hobo like you