I need you to lose hundred pound

I need you to lose hundred pound

>hey fat fuck, get thinner

medical doctorates are a license to steal

>you haff been very...rude...to ze staff here...I vant you...to...plees leef...now

>opening sequence
>muh layygs
Poetry

>Lisa, I'm Dr. Now
>The diet plan I just filed with TLC, this is me, my nurses, Lisa here, but only one of you
>First one to lose 100lbs gets to stay in my hospital
>He didn't diet so good
>Tell me about James, why does he consume 15,000 calories a day?
>What happens if we pop his leg boils?
>Lotta loyalty for a former cheating wife
>OR PERHAPS SHES WONDERIN WHY SOMEONE WOULD MAKE A MAN DIET, BEFORE GIVING HIM A GASTRIC BYPASS
>At least you can talk, who are you?
>IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE ARE, WHAT MATTERS IS OUR FOOD
>NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS TIL I HIT 600lbs
>James?
>If I pop those leg boils, will you die?
>IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL
>You're a big guy
>FOR YOU
>Was getting fat part of your plan?
>OF COURSE
>Well congratulations, you got fat, now what's the next step of your master plan?
>EATIN THIS CHINESE FOOD, WITH NO LEFTOVERS

I put you in homeless shelter

Hello.

How y'all doin?

so last munt you weigh six hundredfit-tee pound

today your weight up to six hundred eighty pound

you were sposed to lose fit-tee pound in last thirdy days

sooooo what happen wit your eating habit.

Is he one of (((them))).Couldnt really put my mind on it while watching.

He's Iranian I think

Is that a gold plated stethoscope?

>600 lb patient
>Put them on a 1200 calorie diet

How exactly does the doctor think that will help?

But it's just my genetics. My abnormally high food intake has nothing to do with it.

1200 calories is like half of the average person's recommended daily intake

hes the head bariatrics doctor
you can tell by his stethoscope

It's literally a tenth of their daily intake.

because then they start using their fat reserves to survive
what would you do to make them lose weight?

kek

My daily calorie intake is something like 1000-1200 kcal and I only weigh 48kg/108lbs desu

bling bling nigga

LONDON

2K calories is pretty standard for an adult male.

O H I O
H
I
O

I'm a boy and I already have a bf :^)

Because he doesn't subscribe to fatlogic.

Also, someone binging after the surgey can be dangerous. They can literally rip their gut apart. It would be highly irresponsible to perform the operation on someone who is still in a completely rampant pattern of bingeing. Telling them to keep to 1200 lets him assess their control over their eating because he knows it should drop them a certain weight in a month.

Ok I need you to lose at least 100lbs by next appointment

you forgot to change talk to walk

1800 would probably be better for most adult males considering the prevalence of sedentary lifestyle. Sedentary and 5'10" will get up to about 185 on 2000 calories, which is technicall 10 pounds overweight.

Post boipucci and feet.

so he, like Jontron is one of """them"""

Why does Dr Now sound like a goose trying to form words?

Legend has it he was attacked, and nearly consumed by a 750lb hambeast.

He now devotes his life to stopping them.

>Dr Now is secretly a goose in out for vengeance
deepest lore

That's why his body is oddly shaped.
He's hiding his goose form.

Reccomend me the best/most disgusting episode yet Sup Forums.

Someone gimme a quick rundown on this guy

Never seen the TV show.

What operation does this Doctor perform on the fatties? Is it a gastric band, stomach stapling, or what?

He sometimes never gets the opportunity to because the fatties keep gaining more weight than they started with

her tiny head on her giant blob body is hilarious

BUT THE SCALE WAS WRONG

But I have been trying!!!!! I am not a lying sociopath at all!!!

literally one of the most based dudes of television.

In 20 years will he be Dr. Later?

When you get weight loss surgery your calorie intake is around 1000 calories a day so you should get used to it.

Masterful

Those along with skin surgery for the most part.

M6CLBL disgustingcore:

James K. If you watch nothing else, watch this.

Diana's story: Once a soldier, now a sad lady whose niece is an enablerfu

Lupe: Went into a diabetic coma once 10 years ago and decided to retire from the field of walking. Nearly dies on the road trip.

Steven and Justin Assanti: tfw 700 pounds and you have even worse problems than your obesity to address

Yeah I'm sure you can perform a weight loss surgery on a 600 lb patient with your doctorate in shitposting.

lmao this

he does gastric bypass when they lose enough weight so they dont die on the operation table and then skin removal when they lose significant weight (down to 300 pounds).

Honestly the hardest part is even finding the stomach under all that fat

>tfw 55kg 183cm

Why doesn't he do it with them as they are now?

also the hospital provides services such as nutritionist, dieticians, therapists and in the most extreme cases they can have the patients stay in the hospital on a controlled diet

So even though Dr Now is the one who says stuff like "I'm putting you on a 1200 calorie diet" the fatties do actually speak with an actual dietician afterwards that give them information about what to eat and a food schedule to follow.

hop up on the table & we'll give it a try

theres loads of complications when it comes to operating on fat people, one of the biggest issues is anesthesia. Its extremely hard to use a safe amount of it when they're 700 pounds, and anesthesia is fucking LETHAL if you fuck up the tiniest amount. And then everyone gets sued.

A more pragmatic reason is that Dr Now wants them to show that they're going to put in the effort to even lose weight in the first place since they can easily lose 100 pounds in a month if they just learn to eat right. If not, its a pointless risk since they'll just regain the weight

Is part two od the assanti brothers out?

>Is it a gastric band, stomach stapling
Stomach stapling isn't done anymore, although Erica had one long ago which makes her surgery more complicate.

Band is considered pretty obsolete although you can still get one if you really want it. Patients who got this now have a dissatisfaction rating of about 53%

Dr. Now usually does the Rouen-Y (aka full gastrectomy) or a sleeve gastrectomy. The sleeve gastrectomy is usually reserved for less extreme obesity than the Rouen-Y. However for the purposes of this show Dr. Now employs the sleeve gastrectomy in situations where the Rouen-Y would be too risky (e.g. damage from previous operations, weak heart, hernia. scar tissue in the way, etc)

t. became a fan of the show and decided to check out the free information sessions on bariatric surgery at the local hospital

No, it airs wednesday night. Gonna be YUGE!

>Patients who got this now have a dissatisfaction rating of about 53%
desu they're probably dissatisfied because they just kept eating anyway

*blocks your path to fridge
>user, you must lose 30lbs by the end of this post

No brother, they expect one of us in the wreckage
> starts putting fat from lipo from James into a thin guy

*rolls on stomach*
*dies*
Nothing personell, doctor

Are the new episodes of this show on hulu?

No, he'll be Dr Then.

>Rouen-Y
so they turn their stomaches into fucking race-cart tracks with digestive juices all over the place?

FUCK OFF SKELETON NIGGER

nothing perssonel....doc

After being fattened for foie gras he devoted his life to stopping fatsos

>enablers keep enabling
Why don't they use restraining orders on the enablers?

Bands slip and loosen.
They can be re-adjusted, but a lot of people don't like returning to the doctor and kind of drop off. People need to go to their meetings if they get this kind of thing.

But doc, I'm already at home!
> puts his hand near where my neck would be
Do you feel discharged?

Yeah that's true. They can eat ice cream and the band does nothing. It only stops bread and big chunks of food. It's supposed to help you develop better habits, but those can fade away.

>tfw assembly quality of the figure in Justin's room is very good, and he would probably be quite good at doing precision assembly work if he didn't suffer from depression and social anxiety preventing him from finding a job

Ms. Fatty
I'm dr. Now

That would probably be the best course of actions for the less extreme cases, but there comes a point where the roles of necessary caretaker and enabler blend. For example, James K is really bad off. He needs someone to help him with his leg wounds and to give him healthy food and water, but his enablers choose to feed him absolute shit. Someone should be there to give him what he needs but not what he wants.

Sometimes they do that by hospitalizing the patient and keeping them on a restricted diet. They want to keep this to a minimum though for a couple reasons. 1. It's expensive. 2. The patient needs to learn to do this stuff for him/herself and establish healthy eating patterns. Eating healthy because that's your only option is not learning new habits and relapsing into old habits is very likely unless effort is taken to ensure that they're learning and not just having it done for them.

I think some kind of enabler exchange program like on that show Wife Swap would be good. This would provide the patient with someone to keep them from expiring in a pile of their own filth but who doesn't have enough of a personal relationship with them to give a shit that they're unhappy because they can't eat pizza and burgers.

>better habits
That's what it's all about. The surgery can help you lose a lot of weight quickly as you get your habits in order, but without learning the good habits you're screwed.

I'm watching this fat fuck kid from rhode island being transferred to houston and holy fuck what a fat fucking turd

Yeah I can't imagine the financial costs of keeping a whale in the hospital. I've heard many here say that James K's wife is likely paid by the state to be his caretaker. Shouldn't she have that privilege revoked if she is feeding him 10,000 cal.(30 pieces of KFC)/day?

>caretaker
>keeps him in sickened state

i have only seen the james epìsode the 13th i think, recommend me other good episodes

>but without learning the good habits you're screwed.
thats why Dr Now always makes them lose weight by themselves first to prove they're going to put in the actual effort

If you only got the absolute minimum necessary amount of nutrition you needed transferred directly into you via tubes carrying concentrated paste, how thin could you get?

They enable you, I will disable you.

probably a 100 pounds just because of the weight of your bones and organs

You are a woman or a skeleton?

If the caretaker were a licensed professional you could sue the everliving fuck out of them. Of course licensed professional brings it back to extremely expensive.

We need to clone Princess from the Steven episode and unleash the clone army on these blobs.

>caretaker
>keeps him in sickened state

Capitalism at it's best.

Exactly.

I would fucking hire Princess to take care of me if I didnt live on the otherside of the country

>the government should force people to be healthy
it's their fault they're fat
let them die
take their genes out of the pool

You're a sociopath.

Movie when?

>ftw when you lose 600 lbs but you still have horrible stretch marks

That's a big truck

at least wiht long sleeves she'd look like the average american woman. if she's young it might still heal a little more over time.

which grill is this? dem titties though

>mfw Steven was afraid he was going to fall through the floor

The average american woman looks like a deflated balloon?

A valid concern. A few episodes earlier some guy named Michael and his wife actually rejected a rental property because the floor was crackling under them. That episode also has her constantly putting on weight as he loses it.

>Reach 600+ pounds
>Suddenly start caring a lot about how you look