Sup, Sup Forums?

Sup, Sup Forums?
Just had family photos taken. What do you think?

Attached: FB_IMG_1571103884707.jpg (1228x1840, 178K)

Hope that worthless thing was at least adopted... so sick of fucktards contributing to the overpopulation of earth bc they're so egotistical that they think their own genes just HAVE to be passed on...

Also lol your wife now has grotesque stretch marks and a blown out vag. Fucking nasty, bro

no mother huh? u think you can tempt fate by raising your child as a gay???

Fuck you she's hot. She dumped me tho because I smoke weed and had to live with my mom. I found a hotter bitch and she got jealous so lol now we're back and I don't gotta pay child support,

Attached: FB_IMG_1571112053423.jpg (1228x1840, 183K)

ok kike

Please just tell me you guys like the pictures

Congrats on doing what most highschoolers do without even trying. Truly you are above us all

What do you mean?

Photographer can’t take a straight fucking picture what the fuck

I think that's how she does it?

It looks like shit.

Fuck you I like them.

It's cute, though you probably shouldn't throw your kid in the air. Like actually letting go can end badly. Photo is slanted a bit which isn't great but it should be fine overall

Thank you for the kid reply! I don't really give a fuck about the kid tho. Just did these so my gf keep happy and I can keep banging her without paying child support. Lol

You need to be 18 to post on this site, see you in 14 years.

I'm 27

I could give a fuck about your family op

shlomo spotted

What's a shlomo?

>I don't give a fuck about the kid
Reasonable.
The photos look fine, just slanted like I said earlier. The lighting is pretty good and background itself is a nice color. Biggest thing would be it needs a bit more contrast in the color palette between you all and the background, but that's just my opinion

God you suck.