Holy shit this show is actually good. is rest of Natflix capeshit shows worth a watch as well?

holy shit this show is actually good. is rest of Natflix capeshit shows worth a watch as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, but I'm interested in the payoff, which is going to be shit, so I have to watch all of them. It's all downhill from DareDevil Season 1. Punisher in S2 is alright

No, but thanks for not calling it kino like some idiotic toddler.

It''s not actually good. It's really about the same level as the other netflix capeshit.

The show focuses on foggy and karen too much. I know more about them than daredevil. Fisk was built up too much and went nowhere. 3 eps into season 2 and it's been boring so far. Jessica Jones was better.

Karen being there is completely unbelievable. And Foggy's actor is one of the worst I've ever seen.

No, netflix just got lucky with this one.

i liked it a lot .. randomly watched it on netshit and didnt even know that its capekino

good fight scenes, maybe some of the best ever. shit everything else.

>Jessica Jones was better.
Bait/10

>Jessica Jones was better
cuck

not a lot of people agree but i liked jessica jones and luke cage better

matt and his friends are just fucking boring

Yes

k, thanks for opinions and memes lads. I'm propably gonna watch all of them because what the fuck else have I got to do

You're really stupid.

Good choice desu

Watch iron fist next.

no u dum dum

youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI&t=2s
no. iron fist is the worst comic show I've ever seen

I think Jessica Jones is very good. Luke Cage much less so and Iron Fist even worse.

Do you get pissy when people speak ebonics too? Somehow I doubt it. Daredevil is capekino.