NE:Rob Gronkowski returns to practice Saturday
CLG:Mayfield 'in play' for Browns with top pick
PIT:Big Ben wants to play three more seasons
SEA:Earl Thomas open to holding out for new deal
PHI:Wentz tore ACL & LCL; 'Hopeful' for Week 1
CIN:Bengals hope to re-sign free agent C Bodine
CLG:Baker Mayfield met with BUF, MIA, NYJ and NO
DAL:3-of-4 beat writers think Dez stays a Cowboy
MIA:Jarvis Landry still likely to leave Dolphins?
NYG:Gettleman: Eli has plenty of arm talent left
NE:Gronk (concussion) misses Friday walkthrough
BUF:Longtime Bills C Eric Wood hanging up cleats

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/282809550342
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2018/01/super-bowl-52-discussion-thread.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all neutral fan articles are about how the Eagles will win or the best ways to have a chance to win
Man, nobody wants the Pats to win but their fans.

Fanbases rooting for the Pats:
Giants
Cowboys
Redskins
Vikings
Probably a bunch of NFC teams who hate the Eagles fans

8 more days

>Baker meeting with Browns
very unbased grrrr

The only fanbases soyboy enough to hate Eagles fans in the NFC are the panthers, Vikings and Seattle.

Reminder that Fletcher Cox and Malcolm Jenkins have proven the Eagles already think they won and are overly cocky and arrogant

> Not knowing the entire nfc is one giant fuck you to each other

Giants, Washington, and Cowboys say hello

Nobody likes the soygles

this is a very accurate and insightful post
other nfc east can also be included here, but they have a non-soyboy excuse to hate iggles fans

Explain 1 (one) way how that doesn't make you sound pathetic and insecure.

>fucks Brady and Gisele
>eh, nothing personal white boy

Yeah I'm ignoring the NFC east obviously

Literally the least soy fanbase in the league. They do want they want for the lulz. They're oldfag Sup Forums.

I'm a Vikings fan and I hope the Eagles win

1. It's true
2. The last half dozen teams to do this lost to the Patriots in the playoffs

Fake news, the Soygles and Redditriots for that matter, are in fact Reddit's teams.

>least soy
>literal niggers

Lol, I love how you justify being less than 40% white by shouting “muh passion” every time they destroy your city

>Successful team is popular

cringe

8 more days

0agle fans would have cuckold fetishes.

>Eagles
>successful

>only two hours until the last meaningful game of football till August
h-hold me bros

Because everyone knows the Patriost will win. There is really nothing interesting about writing "how the pats can pull this off" when we all know they will pull it off.

>My city
what

There's nothing wrong with cuckoldry

I'm rooting for the pats. The salt Tom Brady had caused my team (the kansas city chiefs) by losing to them is a lot more minimal than the level of salt from 31 other NFL teams including my own I'd be enjoying if Tom Brady won a 6th ring. Eagles lose, EDP goes into a coma from a heart attack and requests his footage to be uploaded beforehand, and for the whole world to see and eagles further submitting themselves as the fucking losers they are.

I can only hope it's like a 44-45 shootout so Nick Foles looks good because that's the only eagles thing I want looking good

>lifelong eagles fan since the Championship Game
Hang yourself

>packers and seahawks having that many despite missing the playoffs
these are the real reddit teams

8 more days and you'll never post that dead man again.

based

Should I get this on eBay?

I want to troll pats fans

ebay.com/itm/282809550342

Name a team with more wins this season

Sounds like they’re the real fans. Iggles only have fans when they win

>celebrating regular season wins
well I guess it's all you've got

8 more days till first ever patriots blowout victory
>but the pats have never won by more than 4!
>but no one has ever come back from down 10 points
>but no team has ever come back from down 25!
>but no owl has ever gone into OT!
Exciting Super Bowls are over, all that’s left is for the pats to BTFO someone and actually dominate all 4 quarters of the game

I'm a Xehawks fan cheering for my fellow bird bros

>always have a presence everywhere with a football community, all the time
>no its bandwagon I swear
Eagle posters were regular here even in 2012

>being surprised the reddit community is full of bandwagoners

Ah yes I remember when the eagles were going 5-11 and thousands of fans were posting here

Faggot

There's always an eagles presence on Sup Forums. I mean we're talking about a team that average fans throw battery acid at others, theyre degenerates and this place is bait for them. Like all fan bases when you have a reason to post you post. When you don't you either occasionally shitpost when you feel like it about how your teams going to win the owl in 4 years after rebuilding but what the fuck do you expect them to post about? How much they suck,?

>durr players shouldn't be confident in their ability, and a super bowl team should go into it not confident

I accept your concession.
You don't even remember the record, and you weren't on Sup Forums in 2012

Mayfield, Rosen, and Jackson are the only worthwhile QBs in this entire draft

I'm not an eagles fan

You're calling cockiness "confidence"
Why?

Oh no I was off by one. Eagles fans were never posting here because they’re garbage.

>blocks ur path

Shut up soyboy. Eagles earned that right when they got here. Now bend over

Patriots winning will not cause salt. It will just be business as usual.

Mind you this was against a top run defense. Imagine how he'll do against the Patriots bad run defense?

Concession accepted.

People say this for every Pats Superbowl, that it will be a blowout, but it never is because the Pats actually aren't even that good.

If anything the Eagles will blow them out.

Can Kenny Britt play in the Owl?

>Patriots winning will not cause salt.

Pffthshhashahahahahs

Holy fuck you don't actually believe this do you? Them making the Superbowl alone has already been mouth drying

>5 rings in 17 years
>”yeah they’re not ACTUALLY that good

How many bongers and bingies to the senior bowl?

>All or Nothing was 17 years ago

>but... but... muh intangibles!
I hope Josh Allen, Sam Darnold and Mason Rudolph are the first three off the board so the three actual quarterbacks go to teams that won't waste their careers

>pfftshhh

Literally stutter typing tier cringe

Pffthshhashahahahahs

No they won't.

will he be attending?

>the power of the redditriots

> go to Seattle
> bro in laws' family comes over for game
> all true 12s, including sister who never watched football before moving they're.
> don't know rules
> don't know strategy
> "so user, do NE fans talk about us a lot?"
> no one in the room grew up in Seattle
> they had gone to a Macklemore concert 2 nights before
> literally have a sign on lawn taking about lgbtq, post, blm rights. on front lawn.
> I feel so bad for their kid

Jesus, I don't know about your whole fan base, but I sure have some filthy casual bandwagoners in my family. I really got the impression they are like the average fan.
In NE and NY, the only stadiums I've been to, most people were blue collar. is it like that in Seattle? obviously need had shit fans too, but curious is Seattle's traditional fans are in the majority out is it a bunch of carpetbaggers

pffthshhashahahahahs I'm not a Patriots fan though.

Do what? What did they do now you dumb fucking pussy?

The best Super Bowl in Trump's America? Absolutely not. He wants those flag and armed force disrespecting jackasses gone

Luke Falk is the only QB that impressed anyone at the Senior Bowl practice, he's a 3-5 rounder and Patriots scouts claimed to be interested.

Patriots run defense isn't that bad. They allowed the second highest YPC (just ahead of LAC) during the regular season, but also allowed the second least rushing TDs (after TEN). I think screens will be more effective, especially on the outside.

Be cocky little shits like the Eagles are right now

Who /XFL/ here?

Rudolph isn't worth a 2nd round pick imo. Neither is Allen. Darnold was hyped up so much and came crashing down so much that I now thinks he's slightly underrated. He's got josh Allen's body (his only good thing) with some actual production.

>implying the Iggles have a chance against New England

freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2018/01/super-bowl-52-discussion-thread.html

The man has predicted every owl correctly since 2011.

*****AIR RAID QB*****
*****MIKE LEECH AIR RAID QB*****
*****QB THAT LEECH FUGGIN BENCHED*****

Falk is a 3 to 5 rounder but he won't pan out even at the pats.

Are you not cocky?

Are the Patriots not cocky right now?

>claim to dislike reddit
>obsessed with what they think

Nope. I'm confident. Big difference between the two. Cox is cocky, I'm confident.

Me. I want a league that gives a good message for my wife's son.

What did they mean by this?

>since 2011
I wonder what happened to the Pats in 2011

Also
>blogspot

>wonder what this guy is talking about
>check the news
Hmm

R*ddit is basically the America of the internet

>Patriots Football Weekly

Cox plays football though, you're a NEET. Cox said no one in the league can block him one on one which he has shown time and time again this season. Not everything is about you you spoiled little shit.

So he's a cocky shit like I said. Consoder your concession accepted.

>actors dying over groping someone

when will nfl stars start losing their carreers for knocking women out?

they could easily be 10-6 this year. im saying they arent the elite team you are saying they are.

>Asked this morning about preparing to face the Eagles’ front four in Super Bowl LII, Patriots coach Bill Belichick interrupted and said, “It’s a lot more than four. I wish it was four. It’s about eight, nine.”

>But when he got to talking about the specific players on the Eagles’ defensive line, it was one who stood out: Fletcher Cox.

>“Cox is as good as anybody in the league at his position,” Belichick said. “He’s a very disruptive player, hard to block, run, pass, no matter what it is, good edge rush, and they come hard every play, those guys come hard every play. There’s no plays off so you have to block them hard every play.”

Not a big deal, they are experts so they are making the reasonable pic. There's no reason to believe New England will lose.

>3 more seasons of Big Ben
I'll take it. Even if he drops off in talent soon he'll still be better than fielding a team with Landry friggin Jones.

Bill has made every game he's ever coached sound impossible to win

The Super Bowl isn't meaningful?

>liek five peepole r pads fans so duh rest uv da pix don madder

how the fuck do you play cornerback, it literally seems impossible.

the guy you're supposed to cover knows where he is going and you don't

If that's what you got from it, then the Pic you posted is you.

you really think he's going to be able to play 3 more years? I know what he said, but he's really banged up at this point in his career. not questioning his talent rn, but idk if he'll be the same in 2020.
he's a nice guy

Falk is shit. Air raid QB who only does well with a clean pocket and can't sense pressure. He's a worse Brock Osweiler.

Darnold is the 4th best QB imo and is probably worth a look in the second round. Too many questions and too much risk to be a first rounder though. Ideally I would like to see him go someplace like the Chargers or Steelers to sit for a year or two. I think that's the best chance he has to succeed.

/XFL/ general when