Daily reminder earth is flat

Daily reminder earth is flat.

Attached: QB6I59.jpg (473x565, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olTMppGjbs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prove it

Attached: IMG_20191012_214341_998.jpg (453x567, 83K)

then explain mountains. checkmate.

Attached: 1505281856660.jpg (600x610, 67K)

Explain checkmate. Haha zoinks!

Incorrect.

But your head comes to a point.

Kill yourself. I mean that. Deeply and sincerely. I want you to die.

you believe that lie? No, the earth isn't flat, and it isn't a sphere. It's a mobius strip. Think about it.

Attached: mRf2OTqK_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

We shouldn't make fun of the retarded. Let them be content with the retardation of a flat earth but every other planets in the galaxy is round. They will die out like the anti vaxxers but for different reasons like no one wants to breed with mushheads.

Explain why the other planets are spheres and we aren't.

They need to be killed. It's not quick enough. I want the price of ignorance to be blood user. Fuck you.

These people spit in the face of our fundamental understanding of our planet and it should be punishable by death.

It's all been faked by big science to keep people from the truth. The earth is hollow, and we live on the inside.

>flat eath, because its possible that all the worlds governments are working together to keep NASA funded, so they can steal money from the American people, and fund their wars with it, and fund the impenetrable wall of military apparently defended the wall of ice and the truth.

Like seriously, a celebrity gets a nipple piercing and the whole workd knows about it. Even if by some astronomically impossible chance that flat earth was real, someone would have actual video or picture proof.

Go believe in something thats not easily disproven with a weather balloon.

>also

The world is not a sphere, its more like a elliptic potato. There is no constant curve.

I wish I could agree, user. But the idiocy these assholes spew is infectious, just like the diseases and ideas carried by anti-vaxxers. Allowing them to spread this shit unchallenged allows other people to accept these dumb ideas.

you have autism bro kys

Holy shit, there is more edge in this post then on the earth model shit heads like op believe in.

You gotta wonder. What's the ratio of trolls vs actual retarded believers. I wanna say mostly trolls but, people are really fucking stupid.

So Mayan culture and any other culture with an understanding of the stars are retards or faked by the Gob as well?

(You)

Attached: 1568042028266.png (408x450, 34K)

stay mad globe tard

get on my level faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=olTMppGjbs0

Wow, thank you for introducing me to this artist. His work is amazing.

What makes you say that?

Imagine still thinking the earth exists

Attached: p0hpil3n0cs31.png (640x947, 665K)

You have contracted the gay op, kys to cure yourself from it.

Attached: 1569466985470.jpg (1077x1068, 385K)