Need some creative ways of making money. I've put in 2-5 applications a day for almost six months...

Need some creative ways of making money. I've put in 2-5 applications a day for almost six months, and sent my resume to anyone that asks for it. Even McSlops won't call me back. Any advice is appreciated.

Attached: 1569260617845.jpg (752x1000, 88K)

Sell your computer

It's your resume. It prob horrible.

Fixed up this dumb cunts resume after she kept complaining she couldn't get a call back for any job. Once I made tons of changes, she got a job.

Would if I had one.

Contact me

temp agency dumbass

I thought it was horrible, too. I've spent the last 7 years in management, and have thrown plenty in the trash myself. So, I paid two consultants to spruce it up for me. They managed to change a whopping 11 words.

All three temp agencies in my town have nothing available, except medical and CDL.

basically this OP. You need to really be selling yourself in your resume. either look up pro-words online or go to a resume writing workshop and get some advice. once you figure that out you'll be great.
Also, getting a job is more than just dropping an application and a resume. Make sure that you are either doing a follow up call or email. What you wear when you drop off an application (if you are doing this in person) will factor in to your employment. Surprisingly enough I found out after I was hired at one job that they receptionist graded my; Dress, Demeanor, and Politeness when I walked in and spoke with her.

Goodluck broski, finding a job is absolute shitshow, but remember, if you don't like it be professional about it and never ghost a job. Make sure you give appropriate notice and have a good explanation for the next interview.

no assembly, manufacturing? are you afraid to use your hands?

Not at all.

That's funny.

She had an agency look at hers too. It was the worst fucking resume ever. They did more harm than good. I couldn't believe it.

Also, she was being a dumb cunt and submitting the same resume (not changing anything!) to various companies. She didn't understand that you need to tailor your resume to each specific job, using key words they use in the job posting/company mission.

Oh for sure, I'm constantly editing mine for what I'm applying for. Seriously considering adding some special effects or a rad slideshow that chronicles me winking from 3 different angles.

You can always start doing YouTube vids

Hmm do you have a big social media presence? Are you accounts public? If so, do you have anything that could be looked frowned upon on them? Anyones social media account(same name, etc.)who could be confused as yours?

Dress like a slut and work the streets

I don’t know what you’re doing wrong but people won’t trust you if they sense your Fear man.
Source: I’ve been gm for 2 restaurant restaurants

Make a bit of side cash selling plasma.

>no assembly, manufacturing? are you afraid to use your hands?
what rural podunk hickville town are you from? those types of jobs dont exist in the cities

I'm a confident individual. Certainly no fear involved. I'm curious, what "fear" are you referring to? Making money?

Some people are just off and they know it.