Still the best joker of all time, honestly. The new one is kinda bitchy

Still the best joker of all time, honestly. The new one is kinda bitchy.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDcvNjAyL2kwMi9KYXJlZF9MZXRvLmpwZw==.jpg (575x677, 68K)

here's your reply

Attached: bait.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Seventh at best, unless I'm forgetting someone...

1) Ledger
2) Hamil
3) Nicholson
4) Phoenix
5) Romero
6) Galifianakis
7) Leto

If you're a queer faggot

>Galifianakis
lolwut

lol.
No.

Attached: shovel-dog.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

Can you believe he a actually method acted the role for such a shitty movie? I went on set everyday and refused to speak to anyone except in character.

'He' I mean

Cameron monaghan (gotham's joker)

>method acted
And it was still a poor acting performance unfortunately

It's OK, you're allowed to be wrong

R/Dumbass

He even fucked up the laugh

Attached: B7791F8C-8661-4353-95C9-79C0DF0AB449.png (680x543, 1.95M)

Did he dieded?

oijpio

>putting Deadger before Hamil
Filthy casual.

But can he surf?

Attached: surfsup (1).jpg (500x375, 33K)

bait

Absolutely. I bet he could jump a shark.

Attached: joker.jpg (960x959, 73K)

Honestly Joaquin Phoenix was a terrible casting choice. He's so old and ugly and not a great actor. Jared Leto was by far the most superior Joker to date.

Old and ugly? Didn't realize Joker is supposed to be young and handsome. But I guess you just like young handsome men with white makeup. Faggot.

This.
I feel like being old helped. He looked 45 living with his mom which is sad as fuck.

lego batman

I was joker in middle school. Was at least 7th best.

That kid was terrible. Worst part of the entire series. Horrible acting and horrible portrayal of the Joker. Honestly ruined the show for me, they could've done so much better.

Worst joker ever next to that little faggot that was in the gotham series. OMG I need fake teeth and tattoos OMG I can't die omg I'm so joker. Both suck. Ledger and Nicholson were the best.

Shitty movie with even worse actors
Get a life fatfuck

Apparently you don't know how acting works. Jared Leto doesn't either. You two are perfect together.

Leto is a fantastic actor in most of his roles.
This one just didnt pan for any of the cast.

Yeah duh

ass

This.

Hamill is the best Joker, hands down.

Ledger is a great villain and played his character very well, but while that character was a great "anarchy" type villain, it was a terrible Joker. The whole Throat-cancer Bale trilogy was like that. Good characters but shitty as adaptations of Batman characters.

The best live action Joker to date is Nicholson.

Attached: pic2107_jared_leto_terry_richardson.jpg (470x705, 100K)

A rapist and a pedophile walk into a bar...

jared is into 5yo???

Homo Hamil BEFORE Nicholson? Ok shit head.

Attached: Agreed.gif (327x251, 682K)

Phoenix only had about 5min of joker time at the end. If he had an action packed movie like Ledger, Phoenix would be top spot. Those last few minutes showed the insanity of joker the best.