My coworker is always saying racist things. Should I rat him out and get him fired?

My coworker is always saying racist things. Should I rat him out and get him fired?

Attached: 1557657366609.jpg (278x300, 15K)

SALVIA

No

Why?

nigger

yes

Absolutely. Never let these fuckers get too comfortable. Do your part to get them banned from society.

What’s he saying in particular?

If what he is saying is truly offensive , then yes.

Honestly, yes. Fuckers need to know where to keep their boundaries. The workplace is not the place to rant about your personal prejudice.

evidence that there's far too many faggots on the chan these days. Go slurp your mother's grool ya flthy animals. Fucker niggers, fuck kikes, fuck spics, fuck jannies, OP likes dick

>doesnt even bother to ask
>"what is being said that has OP feeling like his coworkers words are racist"
either this is a samefag phone poster or the npc meme is truly reaal

Attached: 15707395958560.jpg (634x519, 56K)

Attached: 15708348371650.jpg (500x368, 35K)

Doesn't matter. If it's racist shit, then OP's coworker should lose his job.

Report his ass to HR, OP. Give witnesses if you can.

Normal fag gtfo my board.

>If it's racist shit
thats what the rest of us are trying to figure out peabrain

IS it racist, or not?

but we dont know yet, because OP is a 1 post bot

Attached: 1569988174365.png (1200x1080, 382K)

Do it and then post the pics so we can laugh.

snitches get stitches

Racists don't belong in society. Fuck 'em.

this is a redpill thread now

Attached: CrimeRatesExplained.jpg (1024x430, 75K)

Imagine being so rich you can have your legs surgically removed and then just pay a guy to carry you around everywhere

can also be a nigger hate thread, u choose

Attached: 1568676762600.jpg (612x981, 133K)

>Racists don't belong in society
RIP 99.999998% of human beings on this entire planet

Attached: blackVSwhitesentencing.png (1276x886, 664K)

go away FBI/CIA/NSA/MOSSAD/FSB/TrollfarmsInc

nobody falls for your bullshit here like they do on Sup Forums

watch who you're callin a spook, spook

Attached: global-iq-scores-black-white-asian-hispanic-arab-large.png (1272x800, 80K)

why dont you come over to my boobytrapped minecraft server and find out how spowoky this spook can spook, Spook!

i was all for posting factual stats/information until you had to go and be a faggot and claim X HATE thread

this isnt your backyard shill so i suggest you go back to where you came from

Saying stuff like "we need to hire more whites because blacks are too lazy and not good workers" or "ever notice how black customers are always the ones who bring more than one kid along with them? Also,. not wanting to sit in the break room with black coworkers because according to him "blacks have a weird smell".

I'm 6'4" and he's under 6'. Not an issue.

Yes

that is certainly PREJUDICED but not RACIST

what did you do as a man in those situations given what little and vague context you've given us? did you man up and tell your homeboy that shits not tolerated, or did you turn into a limp wristed faggot and give him a smirk and throw your arms around like a bitch you are and walk away to post on Sup Forums?

people are assholes. learn to deal with them. even assholes need a job. set his retarded ass straight and let him know you arent going to tolerate discrimination or his prejudices in the workplace.

Nigger thing to say

Yes, he's told all the time to stop being racist. He's a little friendless loner who's always trying to fit in and befriend everyone. But he's constantly negative and nobody wants anything to do with him. Also, he's always saying racist shit. I figure if we rat him out, we can get him fired.

Maybe you should learn how to mind your own damn business, that is unless one day you'd like someone to break your jaw.
In high school I saw a girl that didn't know how to mind her business and keep her mouth shut get her jaw broken. If you'd like to know what that feels like go ahead and run your mouth, it'll catch up with you soon enough, nigger

Should you fuck up someone's life just because you're a thin skinned faggot ultranigger who can't mind their own fucking business and gets buttflustered over words? No you should just fucking neck yourself and do us all a favor. Keep your fucking nose out of that asshat's life and end yours.

What kind of stuff does he actually say though?

Sounds like an incel. You should definitely try to get him fired. People like that don't belong in the workplace.

I agree. Even I'm racist but not a god damned sperg.

who the fuck is this 'we' shit? sounded like you were the only person with a problem from your initial post and your followup.

I find it too difficult to believe that you, a 6'4 alpa chad, told some skinny little prejudiced loser to stfu and stop making off colored remarks in your presence in the work place and he just does it anyways

pressing X to doubt this shitty OP's story

good idea. get the mentally unstable guy fired so he can come shoot up the workplace.

"we" = Me and other people I work with who are tired of his BS. Obviously.

friendless incels who lost their jobs for acting like spergs

You work in wallymart, don't you OP? Only in walmart would you see people actively try to get people fired for petty shit for brownnose points

be a man and deal with your own business. if the minorities are upset, they can go and file a complaint about his remarks with HR after they tell your super or manager and the little fag keeps it going.

if you're upset and trying to show how not like that retard you are by getting assgaped for the minorities and youre the one trying to start shit, I'd just tell you to fuck off and stop.

nobody likes the type of white arrogant totally ignorant sjws stereotype despite what your friends on redit say. its old and tripe.

Jesus fuck, what a group of fucking pussies
>wahhhhh someone said mean words!!!
>Peoples' lives should be ruined over mean words
I hope OP dies in the workplace shooting this guy commits after he gets fired for be an ebil racis

Attached: 1571123190782.jpg (1000x1547, 335K)

He would be more of a man to speak out against his idiot coworker tb h

I hope this post gets you sent to gitmo

I have no sympathy for bullies and sociopaths

Attached: fbi tip line.jpg (713x217, 101K)

Actually, the racist stuff doesn't really bother me. It's just an excuse to get the little fag fired. Because no one likes him.

yeah sure. i know well enough to keep it on here and with people i can trust (even then not in writing). Too many frolicking princesses like you out in the world to be able to express anything worthwhile

Attached: 1570784261301.jpg (198x255, 14K)

wtf where are the funny tabs? this picture is trash and so is your post

Attached: 1569986035318.jpg (250x153, 4K)

Eat shit and die nigger lover. They do smell btw and are usually a fucking blight on society mind your business and do your work instead of worrying about him.

Attached: df4f7216f4ddcf89b0d0814ef5cf32e3-imagepng nazi.png (647x533, 120K)

>with people I can trust

You can't trust me.

Fuck NIGGERS

Attached: 1570665189503.jpg (816x508, 112K)

Attached: incel shooter chad grammy.png (2518x1024, 513K)

So you want to get stabbed? Not everyone can get a gun but everyone can get a knife. They're everywhere. Best bet would be to STFU, leave the goblin alone and just ignore it. If it wants to say oddball remarks why don't you try to be more imagnitive? Or do you not have a rapier wit and scathing comebacks? You can't beat it at its own game? Then you've already lost.
From everything I've read so far you sound like a fucktard and I wouldn't hesitate to call you a nigger loving kike or some shit.
Seriously, mind your fucking business. If you don't I REALLY hope something bad and harmful saunter into your life and it takes a miracle to unfuck your situation because the goblin goes for your jugular.

so it is all fake outrage then and your story is just bullshit

hes not some evil racist you fags just dont like some guy at work and want to start shit and get him fired

i knew you were a fake little weasel cunt of a man

Attached: 052d8cc8970875323c4e7d7067bab27f-imagejpeg.jpg (1200x1408, 449K)

>muh society

the only thing that smells here is the sweat rash between your tubby thighs

ahhh shit, ya got me to audibly laugh with that one. i hope this is bait lololololol

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

Attached: incels this is your mindset.jpg (900x642, 339K)

get a load of this guy

report the subhuman racist

Attached: 1570562744601.jpg (877x547, 69K)

Nah, the story is true and the guy is definitely racist. I just figure it's a good enough reason to get him fired. His shitty work performance clearly isn't.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-165959_Instagram.jpg (1080x1081, 468K)

t. larping irl bully victim

Attached: 1570257826451.png (800x786, 470K)

Attached: 1570257985899.jpg (226x223, 12K)

Always report racism when you see it. Don't be a coward and speak up.

Attached: pol.jpg (900x900, 109K)

I'm not seeing how he's wrong on any level. Niggers do smell weird, especially the under 25 crowd. It's due to poor hygiene and a steady diet of processed fast foods. Niggers are poor quality employees as well, he's looking out for the business, which is more than your crybaby ass is doing.

based.

Attached: Confederate-Flag-is-racist.jpg (780x436, 71K)

Attached: _97313414_nazi-punch-composite.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

Nigger, farm equipment, is there really a difference?

Attached: punch em good.png (1920x1075, 1.43M)

I get paid to study. I wrote my midterm on why American history is driven by a low level race war. I got an A.

>Niggers are poor quality employees as well, he's looking out for the business,

I had to laugh at this line. He hates his job more than anyone and is more worried about what shitty video game he's going to play when he gets off work than he is his work. He's the slowest, most ineffective employee in the store.

Nope, first post is right. The minorities, the actual people that would even be affected by any of the speech are likely adults who don't concern themselves with the retarded opinions of some aspie coworker that op himself claims no one likes or talks to in the first place. To act insulted in their place is not only just virtue signaling and starting drama in the workplace as he can be and admittedly is ignored by everyone, but is actually insulting to any minority employee with self respect that you would effectively drag them into petty shit they want nothing to do with.
Grow the fuck up and mind your own business, nigger.

Attached: he did nazi that punch coming.png (1027x683, 1.15M)

Attached: nazis are untrustable.png (572x563, 315K)

and? planned parenthood aborts 4million black babies alone each yearh and are always built in poor communities that just HAPPEn to black, latina, other

leftists are demanding more funding for murdering colored peoples babies and yet somehow you're more worried about some piece of cloth from 400 years ago?

Racists are usually slow autists anyway and the workplace is better off without them. Get the guy fired and hire more competent employees.

you'll end up dead in a workplace shooting you pussy

>I'm 6'4" and he's under 6

Attached: 1382336362096.png (398x307, 164K)

Planned parenthood are the true heroes for keeping the nigger filth from spreading out of their inner city cages.

actually
>In their 2014 Annual Report, PPFA reported seeing over 2.5 million patients in over 4 million clinical visits and performing a total of nearly 9.5 million discrete services including 324,000 abortions.

I don't see the issue in letting mothers chose to not let their future children live in poverty

Attached: 94747ef51cca3e5efff3f9cb8c7a8f1c-imagejpeg.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

Attached: national capitalism.png (500x632, 585K)

Attached: its ok if we all cuck eachother.jpg (450x314, 25K)

thats what the clintons said for 40 years, and thats what the founder of planned parenthood wanted to accomplish anyways

its pretty fucking hilarious the leftists shit on true libertarians like the cunt stains they are for pointing out racist shit they do all day long and policey they support that does more harm to their pets than good and yet somehow its OK because THEY claim they arent racist

>Racists are usually slow autists anyway

I have found this to be 100% true. I have never met a racist who wasn't also an incompetent mouthbreather.

>I metaphorically sucked my lib history/english professor's cock and got an A
Nigger, I wrote a bullshit coming up story for the creative writing portion of my 102 class and got an A. Guy uses his tentured position as a soapbox and preaches about what "being a man" is about and bitches about how the white media is making minorities look bad. You can get an easy A from these people that way all the time. They eat that shit up.

Cope harder faggot

those figures are all bullshit and teh feds even agree because the abortion procedures are being billed as maintenance services now so get fucked retard

either stay current with politics or go back Sup Forums where the other sub 60 iq autists go to circle jerk over their 15% pure german ancestry

>>I metaphorically sucked my lib history/english professor's cock and got an A
Is "American history is driven by periodic chimpouts" a thesis popular with liberals?

guys who's way lefter than any liberal here

fuck the clintons and their racist police policies

Attached: neckbeards.jpg (1200x1200, 389K)

Attached: source dude trust me ass.png (217x85, 23K)

Attached: abolitionists btfo.jpg (640x662, 72K)

Yes. Scare these idiots back into the shadows where they belong.