The End Time has arrived. Nuclear weapons seized in Turkey

I hope you lads will be welcomed in KEK'S realm.

Stratfor
@Stratfor
#Turkey, amid coup reports, US-Turkish air base in Incirlik, nearby bases, order Force Protection Condition Delta, halts missions. @NBCNews
twitter.com/stratfor/status/754061829874352128

Luke @lukesmithnews 18m18 minutes ago
#BREAKING Turkish army took control of US facilities inside #Incirlik Air Base, the largest nuclear weapons storage site in EU

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AtomicAnalyst/status/754069489893961728
archive.is/vbj67
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/754054940411170816
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_Protection_Condition
youtube.com/watch?v=cGOb1TcO-8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am not ready to go. I haven't fucked my co-worker with big tits yet. After that you can trash the world. I don't give a fuck.

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWNNN

Okay. You got three days! But not more.
Good luck, soldier!

Same actually, but instead of co-worker it's friend's ex

Three days!
Good luck.

KEK demands obedience.

Stephen Schwartz @AtomicAnalyst 2m2 minutes ago
Re: Turkey coup news, US still stores 50 B61 tactical gravity bombs for US aircraft at Incirlik Air Base (cc: @chucktodd, @mitchellreports).

twitter.com/AtomicAnalyst/status/754069489893961728

for those that do not understand

USA controls the nuke weapons in Turkey. They have to be authorized by USA to be used and are meant to be part of NATO's defense.

So "Turkey's nukes" are in USA control

If you actually feel any mortal threat, you should be praying to the actual God, who sent Jesus Christ.

This isn't a joke, you don't just pray to some bullshit joke meme 'god'. Your actual soul is at stake here.

There are only 250 soldiers guarding the base.

Spencer Y @americankippy 47m47 minutes ago
@DEFCONWS Confirmed reports of Incirlik Air Base (USAF) scrambling fighters

OMFG.....

PLEASE WAKE ME UP

OBAMA WONT DO SHIT. HES A FUCKING PUSSY.

May KEK take me in Valhalla up high

>tfw im going to die a virgin never knowing what it feels like to be loved

There are only 250 soldiers at the base.
It can be easily overrun, the bombs aren't sophisticated and can easily be remade into dirty bombs or dirty SCUD missiles.

Who will the military nuke though?

>isis gets a nuke
>they want to destroy as many idols as possible
>they decide to destroy the alpha and omega of idols
>mecca

make it happen

KEK SAVE US

Any legitimate source im not aniggrr twitter is meaningless

For those that do not understand

The Cuck controls his wife in another man's bed. They have to be authorized by the Cuck to be used and are meant to be part of their mutual pleasure.

So "The Bull's cocksleeve" is under the Cuck's control.

Wouldn't now be the perfect time for ISIS to launch a coordinated strike on the facility amid the chaos?

Good thing the current and future administrations will both keep close control over the nuclear launch codes then, right?
archive.is/vbj67

I don't know if you can solve the love bit but you could always rape.

i can't keep masturbating to stay awake
i need to sleep at some point

Islamic State, Mecca. Insallah.

This

When the final happening happens we, Kek's faithful, will build a great monument to him

Stratfor is legit source.
NBC News also confirmed it.

Never praised kek before. Starting now seems like a good time.

why should I be worried

>It can be easily overrun, the bombs aren't sophisticated and can easily be remade into dirty bombs or dirty SCUD missiles.
not even the least bit true

probably no one

>turkey
>EU
Retards

don't worry the turkomen will protect those stockpiles

caffeine isn't doing anything for me anymore and i don't feel the cold water splashes anymore, but i haven't jerked my cock yet

thanks for the idea, burgerbro

>When the final happening happens we, Kek's faithful, will build a great monument to him

Don't masturbate! Harness your sexual energy! Masturbation is for degenerates and cucks!

Lightweight
Im up to 7 already

Did we really just get BTFO by roaches? Jesus, we are such a fucking embarassment these days. Probably all our spic infantrymen siding with their fellow brown manlets.

US soldiers or turkish

Because 250 US soldiers with US air support is more than adequate

250 turkish soldiers with turkish air support we might have an issue

Looks like i picked the wrong week to quit drinking

Won't do any good without the PAL's which the US has

Mike Pence is that you?

KEK WILLS IT!

Any verification on this source

What if i masturbate using a harness?

There's only 1 PAL, but it changes shape depending on temperature

The day of the Roach

They can always remove the radioactive materials to make dirty bombs and missiles.

Stratfor is a source. NBC news is a source.

"Luke" is not a source, and that tweet is the bombshell clickbait getting everyone into this thread.

Love can be found in rape. Didn't you watch Game of Thrones?

>Force Protection Condition Delta

GO FOR IT RIGHT NOW IVAN.

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/754054940411170816

METAL GEAR!?

B-but those are American nukes. Meaning they had to attack American troops to get them.

American-Turkish War time?

Knowing the U.S military and how much people are scared of nukes they have a bunch of plan to make sure enemies don't take the nukes.

DLELT THIS OUR NUKES WILL NEVER BE USED

The gates of Valhalla are opening.

Dubs of truth

No habbenings.

They'll physically impeach their government and re-elect new people into positions of power.

/thread

How can you be a virgin in brazil? Your cheap monkey whores cost less then a pack of gum.

Truly it is our greatest privilege to witness the coming of KEK.

Praise KEK!

>Force Protection Condition Delta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_Protection_Condition
FPCON DELTA describes a situation when a terrorist attack is taking place or has just occurred in the immediate area. FPCON Delta usually occurs only in the areas that are most vulnerable to or have been attacked. One notable example of a general FPCON Delta was directly following the September 11, 2001 attacks, when all military installations were placed at FPCON Delta and restricted to only military personnel. Force Protection Level I Antiterrorism Training defines FPCON Delta as: FPCON Delta applies when a terrorist attack has occurred or when intelligence indicates imminent terrorist action against a specific location. FPCON Delta is normally declared as a localized warning. The installation moves to a high state of alert, and mandatory security measures are implemented. Commanders are also authorized and encouraged to supplement mandatory security measures. FPCON Delta may cause delayed or canceled mission activities. You can expect delays and interruptions to daily routines.

There virgin in South American even if it is hard to believe.
Some of us didn't fall for the 3D meme

3 days max.....but then we go to KEK

Kek wills it.

They need the PAL codes.

Your not fighting a war with front lines burger. You're dealing with a base overrun by allied forces at close range. They have the element of surprise and immediate mass local support. Unless you want to be a good goy hero you let them do their thing.

They're not ISIS, they're securing their country, just like I'd hope you would do if (((a foreign power))) had nuke bases in yours and you had to take back control over a criminal regime.

>implying us spec ops don't control the nukes

bitch, please

Themselves or germany

Cheers for that M8 .. Fanks

good luck my friend, we are counting on you

no fucking leaf

45 Nato nukes in turky .. ?

Kek has blessed us.

We may not know how the heat of a womans love will ever feel like but we'll get to feel the heat that is only felt in the height of battle.

>Psalms 144

Kek wills it!

youtube.com/watch?v=cGOb1TcO-8o

Detonating them in their silos seems like the best option.

Only way to be sure.

Reuters claiming gunfire at Istanbul airport

wake up from CoD MONG ..KEK

we in real life now OK !!!

Stop being sad loser you an get Better ok .. !

I thought it was a failed coup...

>45 Nato nukes in turky .. ?
NAT-O anymore

COUP IN LOO

A video will leak of American Forces being tortured. Obama will say well we shoudnt blame muslims.

Trump will demand Obama step down effective immediatly. Check em

this, if they are US soldiers then they have good odds at holding the base, just look at how 10 fuckers held a horde of sand people at Benghazi (albeit with but held them off in the end)

if it's 250 turks then it's already over

Witnessed. Praise be to Kek. Glory to the Chaos Engine.

Glory to Kek!

an thats why Putin racin in to stop NATO SUPERSTATE !!

>the largest nuclear weapons storage site in EU
>EU

Subtle

>TANKS ON THE WAY

shit

mecca getting hit with us made nukes detonated by isis would be one of the funniest things to ever happen

plz kek will it

but no emails tonite eh ..lol

Ganbatte, russabro.

Cum in her pussy bareback.

We memed it last night. We never hit the trips or quads Kek's tribute requires, but he has blessed us anyway.

Praise be unto KEK.

How safe is Puerto Rico? I have family over there and I'm more worried about them than myself.

>#Incirlik Air Base, the largest nuclear weapons storage site in EU
>in EU

Yeah, they seized nukes.
So fucking what?
They can't detonate them.