Transgendered people are very obviously mentally deranged and need psychiatric help...

Transgendered people are very obviously mentally deranged and need psychiatric help. The amount of "support" and the constant encouragement to transition is disgusting. People who want to seem like they're super open and accepting by telling trans people that theres nothing wrong with them and it's totally natural to be this way are virtue signaling cunts that dont know what the fuck they're talking about. Nobody is born in the wrong body. If you think you are the opposite sex, it is because there is something wrong with you in your brain, and mutilating your genitalia is not going to solve the problem in your brain.

I have spoken with MANY trans people and not one of them comes off as normal. Mostly, these people are terribly uneducated, borderline retarded individuals who either have a fetish that they're in denial about, or just deranged people who want to live in a fantasy world of their own creation. Anyone who thinks being trans is normal and something to be celebrated are misguided individuals who are perpetuating mental illness.

Seriously, can ANYONE actually dispute this? Can anyone actually give me proof that being trans is okay, and not a disease that needs psychiatric treatment? I'm open to debating, but just so you know, I probably know more about transgender's than you do, even if you're trans yourself.

Attached: 1570780584061.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what if i told you that i can kill you from space using my personal microwave satellite network and just in case is not pain enough i can use the most modern network which works with the cpu and the assembler i invented attached to a 3d printer with subatomic precission to twist all your organs inside and trigger you bleeding teeth and fibromialgia and cancer you communist asswipe. What if I told you that is a 3D cube made of COH spinning almost at the speed of light with AND OR XOR NOT PUSH POP as instructions and infinite pointers. What if I told you that it's called 3D computing. What if I told you that the key of AI sentient is that the hardware needs to be made of COH and any actual video game AI is enough. What if I told you that aluminum and steel while focusing in complex software is always a failure.

Attached: 10237342-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 93K)

Nigga what the fuck

Seriously, does nobody want to talk about this? I just want some conversation. I wanna hear what trans people or their allies have to say, or what like minded individuals think about this.

/thread

you forgot this
>sage

Fuck the both of you. I'm trying to bring some actual conversation into this endless void of faggot threads and shitty YLYL threads.

fpbp

This

>I'm open to debating, but just so you know, I probably know more about transgender's than you do, even if you're trans yourself

well then there's no fucking point discussing this issue with you, smarty pants. and for the record, no, transgenderism isn't a mental illness.

Okay, so tell me, how is it not a mental illness? Can you prove to me, scientifically, that transgenderism is perfectly natural?

The issue isn't trans people, if they feel like the opposite sex, transition, and feel fine then whatever, the issue is the insane mental hoops some of them want society to go through to satisfy their delusions and mental retardation

Right wingers are the mentally deranged ones. They all exhibit clear signs of arrested development and extremely low intelligence and empathy.

But transitioning is not a valid cure. The suicide rates are basically the same pre and post transitioning. The issue is a mental one, not something that can be solved with surgery.

How is that at all relevant? We are talking about transgendered individuals, not right wing retards

It depends on if your only issue is your body-dysmorphia, if it is, then you can potentially solve it, if you got more problems, then of course your suicide rate will be the same regardless

>wanting society to jump through hoops
They literally just want to be treated the same as everyone else.

Dear Retarded Boomers (ESPECIALLY Christians),

When an oppressed group gains equality or rights they didn't have before, that doesn't somehow mean that you have fewer rights than you did before. Equality is not a fucking pie.

Sincerely,
The sane people of the world.

HAHAHAHA!

SO FUCKING FUNNY!

Attached: IncelGang.jpg (526x387, 46K)

All trans individuals exhibit 1 or more mental illnesses in addition to body dysmorphia/gender dysphoria. Some of them include depression, anxiety, narcissism etc. The problem is a mental one, 100%. There is no other reason to believe you are anything other than what you were born as

Not true. Take the example of pronounce, some DEMAND to be called a very specific, deliberately created pronoun, like xir or whatever, and if people don't want to give in to their demands, they contact the media saying their being discriminated against.. You can't FORCE other people to do what you want because muh reasons

You're already equal. Whatever rights are granted to you based on how you identify are extras that you do not deserve. Expecting society to foot the bill for your mental illness is ridiculous. Trans people need psychiatric help, not encouragement to continue being mentally deranged.

Attached: 1571120423800.jpg (817x735, 132K)

>All trans individuals exhibit 1 or more mental illnesses in addition to ..
citation?

Some brain-scans suggest that these individuals exhibit brains similar to the opposite sex, their 'wanted' sex and not the sex they are born as.. if your brain is similar to the opposite sex, it makes sense that you feel like you're born in the wrong body..

There's something that needs to be addressed.

Homosexuality in males and females are not the same thing.

Polls have shown that the majority of gay males have had those feelings and desires from a very young age.

The same polls have shown that most gay women have not had those feelings from a young age. It seems that lesbianism in females was definitely a choice most of them made at one point.

30% of homosexual males will have sex with close to thousand partners in their lifetime.

Attached: godhatesfags.png (337x214, 110K)

who blames minorities, it's the kikes and niggers and wetbacks and turbanheads and mextos and the fucking polarbear-fucking canadians dude

>Seriously, can ANYONE actually dispute this?
LMGTFY.

the very definition of "transgender" is a mental illness. What exactly are you arguing here if you otherwise don't dispute facts and science?

Tell that to the Retardicans who are trying to tell them they can't even use the bathroom in public.

Tell that to the subhuman filth in the Evangelical right who are legislating that they can be fired for being who they are because they are exempt from discrimination laws.

Oh, and for the record, I'm not trans. Very few people are. You are exhibiting very low intelligence to assume that the one you're arguing with automatically must be a member of the group you are criticizing/arguing about. A common characteristic of the modern right wing.

Yeah I'll cite my sources just as soon as you cite yours, bucko. I've read the studies about brain scans and they're all bullshit. If the brain scans were true, there would be no more discussion. But they're not. You cant scan the brain of someone who has been on hormone therapy for years and claim that their brain was like that all along.

Some brain-scans suggest that these individuals exhibit brains similar to the opposite sex, their 'wanted' sex and not the sex they are born as.. if your brain is similar to the opposite sex, it makes sense that you feel like you're born in the wrong body.
citation?

Need a Sup Forums version that has "jews" and "chemtrails" and "illuminati" and "normies" and shit on it.

[citation needed]

>Seriously, does nobody want to talk about this? I just want some conversation. I wanna hear what trans people or their allies have to say, or what like minded individuals think about this.
You really thought this wasn't a lefty loon board now? Antifa and Soros task specific groups of people to come here and slide/become filthy jannies, I'm so sorry you don't have smart people to dispute this with, but let's be honest anyone who would argue againsed you is a fucking total loss of a human anyways.

You're retarded for assuming that I was referring to you when I made a general statement saying "your". I wasnt talking to or about you, I was referring to trans people as a whole. It's not my fault that you cant grasp the context of a very simple conversation.

>The DSM-5 refers to the topic as gender dysphoria while reinforcing the idea that being transgender is not considered a mental illness.
I don't agree that it's a mental illness.

do those brain scans suggest that some humans are born wanting to wear high heels, dresses and makeup? that would take hundreds of thousands of years to instill into DNA but humans haven't been wearing those things.

even women "dressing like women" is a FUCKING FETISH.

fuck off, retard.

no i can't prove it "scientifically" not everything has a scientific answer dumbass

I know this. That's why I enjoy it. Telling retards how retarded they are and having them be able to say nothing other than "NO U" gets my fucking dick hard and validates my beliefs.

ok, thats fine, you disagree.

Science says it is, facts and evidence and research and documentation says it is. So yeah, you can disagree all you want. You're still wrong.

COH Cube masterrace
/thread

Well, if you say that ALL of them have more than one mental illness, then you have to prove it, it's not my place to disprove your own statement?

So you're saying ALL brain scans are bullshit? I said some suggests it, or are you saying it's a conspiracy propagated by the liberals to create acceptance for trans people?

google.com

I have no citation, it's what I have heard, and it kinda makes sense.

pretty obvious that you hate OP but why not try addressing what he said instead of posting lefty memes to try and make him feel bad.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (1024x577, 57K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT. YOU ACTUALLY JUST ADMITTED THAT YOU CANT PROVE THAT ITS NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS.

So what, it's just magically something that happens to people, and it's perfectly normal? Fucking hell, you're worse than religious nutjobs. You fucking idiot, kill yourself.

>it's just magically something that happens to people, and it's perfectly normal?

well yeah that's true

I doubt brain scans would be able to tell personal preference for clothing items, why would you make that logical-jump?

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT. YOU ACTUALLY JUST ADMITTED THAT YOU CANT PROVE THAT ITS NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS.
>So what, it's just magically something that happens to people, and it's perfectly normal? Fucking hell, you're worse than religious nutjobs. You fucking idiot, kill yourself.
Yea um your not that funny, and secondly I'm not op but you sure do sound trans and like a massive faggot too. For once OP isn't the faggot here, you fucking loony lefts aren't the only ones that can break rules. Back to Soros with you filth

>Tell that to the Retardicans who are trying to tell them they can't even use the bathroom in public.
Republicans think you should use the bathroom of the gender you were assigned at birth, if that's confusing for you, that's the one that you were assigned at birth.
>Tell that to the subhuman filth in the Evangelical right who are legislating that they can be fired for being who they are because they are exempt from discrimination laws.
If you have a problem with the law, take it up with your senator. "evangelicals" are not to blame here and you know it.
>Oh, and for the record, I'm not trans.
Sure sound like it.
>Very few people are.
I have no idea why you assume that is in dispute.
> You are exhibiting very low intelligence to assume that the one you're arguing with automatically must be a member of the group you are criticizing/arguing about.
I'm not who you were talking to, but you definitely sound like a trans.
>A common characteristic of the modern right wing.
A common characteristic of people who see someone acting like a faggot trans and call them out on it. Nothing to do with republicans, but typical of a retard to attempt to make that comparison.

Attached: 70001703_2872292139460603_5754958337837891584_n.jpg (499x375, 25K)

so triggered

You know the DSM-5 IS the current guide for all types of mental deviations right? IT IS current research.

why would you ask someone else for a citation for their text and not have any for your own? Unless you were trying to act like a retard that's awfully confusing, chief

You most certainly are not. You're attempting to draw people into an argument in which you've already made up your mind.

Drawing people into arguments to make them look foolish is what people like you do. You're going to concern troll (or just straight up troll), argue in bad faith, and quote inaccurate statistics and facts, like you're trying to do in the trap thread.

Do yourself a favor and go outside. Maybe play a game. Stop trying to "debate" people's right to exist.

That's exactly what it fucking is. The people who did the study dont even support the liberal propagandists that took their data and wrote their own narrative for it. I dont need to cite my sources, because you can literally just type into google "mental illnesses in trans individuals" and get dozens of results. I know you wont, and I dont care, I know I'm right, I'm just here so that you people can try to prove that it's not a mental illness, which you are failing to do.

You can cite your sources, make your claims, and back them up with evidence. I'm not here to convince you, per say, I'm here to give you a chance to convince me.

You ever wonder why people avoid talking to you and when you force them into a conversation, they usually just reply with "mhm" or "yeah"? This is why.

>you can't prove it isnt

Uh, dude, what are you talking about? I am OP, and I was saying that this idiot just told me that he couldnt prove that trans isnt a mental illness. Are you following any of this?

>Stop trying to "debate" people's right to exist

seriously this

Then what is the logic behind ALL, note not some, ALL, trans people having more than one mental illness? Why would that be the case?

>Sup Forums

>I'm just here so that you people can try to prove that it's not a mental illness, which you are failing to do.
not who youre talking to, but you must be some special kind of autism if you came to this board expecting anyone to do anything smart

>if that's confusing for you
You want people like Buck Angel in women's bathrooms? Or are you forgetting trans men exist? Don't answer, I don't care what you think.

Nice job on insulting and berating people. Your arguments are beyond typical. What's the common right-wing argument trope? "You're getting a little too emotional. Maybe you should just calm down"?
Or is it, "haha, you're name-calling. Clearly you've lost."

I don't care about liberal propaganda, I just believe that some people might feel that they don't belong in the body they are born in. If you're not transgender yourself, and they don't interfere with your life, when why do you have such a strong opinion about it?

I have no idea, i haven't read any of the thread and am not who you were talking to. I just saw a post in which someone (you) was contradicting himself like a retard and wanted you let you know, that you are acting like a retard.

It's way passed your bedtime, young one.

>wanted to let you know
k m8

If you refuse to use the bathroom of the gender you were assigned at birth then I don't know what to tell you. You truly are lost. But good luck when your MALE trans friends go into female bathrooms and rape kids. You want that, not me. Your words, not mine.

Protip: Type sage in the options when you post to stop bumping this shit.

Also, y'all. Stop engaging. These people aren't acting in good faith, they don't care, you won't change their minds, they're wasting your time.
Whatever you need to hear in order to stop engaging, pretend I said it. I know it's hard, but if you keep talking, they win. Use your time for yourself, not these assholes.

Because the first amendment says I can have an opinion about anything I want, and if you disagree then GTFO this country

:thumbs up:

>Doesnt otherwise disagree or dispute the points made and instantly resorts to insults

I guess that means I win the argument then?

>like you're trying to do in the trap thread

This is the only thread I've made. Also, if you think that being trans isnt a mental illness, then please, prove it to me. Show me that it isnt. Of course I'm arguing in bad faith, because I KNOW that it is a mental illness, but trans people and their allies want to say that it isnt. Well, if it isnt, prove it. You cant, because it's a mental illness. Keep being mad, gay boy.

I asked why it causes you discomfort if it doesn't impact your life, the american dream also says that you're free to not give a fuck about things and life your own life

Nobody is saying they dont deserve to exist. Stop virtue signaling. We are debating whether or not they have a mental illness and what the actual best course of action is for treating them

>I probably know more about transgender's than you do, even if you're trans yourself.
Bit obsessed are you? So you do know national coming out day was last Friday right? Just saying ... I think you may have some feeling there friend you may need to evaluate.

>I asked why it causes you discomfort if it doesn't impact your life
you definitely did not
>why do you have such a strong opinion about it?
is what you asked. and I answered you. If you also want to ask that other thing, because it does cause me discomfort. When some trans man goes into a girls bathroom and rapes my kid, you best believe it will cause me a lot of discomfort.

My take is that so many young people dont want to come off as "different" or "weird." Now due to the brutal ridicule young kids can submit other "weird" kids to (if you're a guy and like fashion or the color pink, you're a fag. If you're a girl and like trucks and hunting you're a butch dyke, etc) they dont want that to come of them. So what do they do?
>I'm a boy that likes "girl things"
>so if I was a "girl," nobody would make fun of me for liking "girl things"
And vice versa.

My point is that young, impressionable, sometimes plain stupid kids think that if they change who they "appear" to be, their appearance will coincide with their preferences and they wont be ridiculed by others. Funny though, the whole trans thing preaches so much about empowerment and being who you want to be... but I believe a lot of these people do it out of convenience. It's just easier to get through life wearing dresses and driving a pink car if you "appear" as a woman; not trying to "pull it off" as a guy.

What are you really bothered about? Trans people, or trans people breaking the law? Because breaking the law is still illegal you know, they get the death penalty just as any non-trans person

stop moving the goal posts fag, i already told you my only worry. Other than that, I really don't care what transgender people do.
Don't make it anyone else's problem.
Pay for shit yourself.
Don't use your mental illness as an excuse to break the law.

Really not that hard.

No. Because you don't hold any position of power over the definition, so I don't have to convince you. You people will always exist, because you're sad and have a load of hate in your heart. But here's the difference between you and me; I don't care you exist. You, however, seem to be awfully concerned about what's in who's pants. Who's really the mentally disturbed one here? ;)

>show me that it isn't

>Who's really the mentally disturbed one here? ;)
Uh, that would be you, tranny fag.

If your only worry is a pedo raping your kid by cross-dressing, then I think you'll generally be fine.

I agree, if you're transgender, don't push your agenda on other people, pay yourself for what you want, and don't break the law.

What law is being broken, exactly? Trans women entering the "wrong" bathroom? Not illegal until bigots make it.
Or are you talking about how bad people supposedly enter the bathroom and rape people? Because that's still illegal, and bad people are *still* going to do that even if you stop trans people from entering the bathroom that won't get them assaulted.

thankfully nobody cares what you think

you mad, dude bro? You sound mad.

If you don't think allowing certain people the ability to freely enter restrooms of the opposite gender will make it easier for them to break the law, then I don't know what to tell you.

It's not about what's in who's pants. It's the legal, societal, and economic implications of being able to say that you're a woman in a mans body or vice versa, and having that being taken as gospel. Now we have men competing in women's sports and completely trashing them and it's not fucking fair. That's just one of many issues that come with the transgender situation. It is a massive problem and it needs to be dealt with. It is mass delusion and insanity that keeps this shit from dying.

Attached: 69890640_2609185212477867_2956658806576119808_n.jpg (960x960, 100K)

Apparently you do, otherwise you wouldn't have replied. Why are you so upset? You know your life could probably be a lot better if you weren't so antagonistic.

You are literally fucking retarded

Not the user you're replying to btw...
I believe theres a huge problem with this "movement" in that, there is a difference between "acceptance" and "equality."
Equality means we can buy food from the same grocery store. Use the same drinking fountains. Pay the same for tickets at an amusement park...
But the militant trans rights people are pushing acceptance. Not equality.
No one has to "accept" what you're saying is true if you call yourself a guy and were born a girl, vice versa. Super religious people dont have to "accept it" when you might say being gay is A O.K.
What they do have to do is treat you as an equal. That's it though. Nobody HAS TO go along with whatever delusional bullshit "I identify as a goat" speak you keep rambling about. (Not YOU personally, but you know what I mean)

>Nobody is saying they dont deserve to exist.
Not really. Of course most of us would be much better off if no one who scored higher than a 6 on the psychopathy checklist existed, but I rather doubt I can persuade the despots that live among us on this point.

That is definitely a part of it. Young, ignorant kids are being fed this bullshit about how they might be trans if they like things of the opposite sex, and its egregious. Telling kids that they might be born in the wrong body is disgusting and wrong and confusing for people who dont know any better.

no im not and your autism isnt funny :)

yep, confirmed faggot

stay mad people dont agree with you :^)

Attached: 1568514502271.gif (300x300, 1.2M)

You know there is nothing stopping people from entering any bathroom they want right? Seriously dude ... You can go walk into any bathroom you want and no magical door will close and if you are not the "right" gender cops don't just fall from the ceiling to arrest you immediately. It's already really fucking easy to break the law if you want too. You just like ... Do it. Banning certain people from restrooms does not matters at all or actually make any difference. All it does is act to discriminate publicly against certain people.

At some point you're gonna have to take responsibility you know.. I hope you don't realize it too late..

What's there to say? You're right and these people need help but the liberal leaning just want to use them to gain good boy points and so have no interest in helping them.

Anyone who is sane, informed and honest knows this and accepts this. There isn't really much to discuss.

You know the rules on those people registering in women's sports is pretty strict, right? They have to be on hormones for a long time, their testosterone has to be below a certain limit, etc. Cis women are allowed to have higher testosterone levels than trans women who compete in these sports. Also, even some cis women are being restricted because of their naturally high T levels. But yeah, concern troll away.

Criminals are gonna break the law anyway. You're just making it so law-abiding people get assaulted. But /shrug, I guess