Impeach her now, this fucking sand nigger has brought nothing but poverty and grief into my home state

Impeach her now, this fucking sand nigger has brought nothing but poverty and grief into my home state.

Attached: IMG_1509.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ga92rcnAlJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did she do?

exist

She is bringing more and more poor sand niggers to Minnesota to take jobs and ruin entire neighborhoods with their sharia bullshit and 3rd world culture

proof?

>complaining about muh muslims, while orthodox jews are in full motion to enslave the goyim

Get your facts straight, cancerious faggot.

fake news

The illegal immigration, is the top weapon of the the jew. It's happening in every white country, right now.

Let's play "Mogadishu or Minnesota?"

youtu.be/Ga92rcnAlJQ

I don't think a freshman representative from the House can be blamed for the poverty of your state.

OP can’t beat a person who doesn’t speak English out for a job....OP is retarded

If there's enough of them, English means jack shit. They don't even speak English in my hometown anymore.

Attached: EndGameDiversity2.png (768x508, 48K)

There's no such thing as a "white country". It's a myth.

Lol nice problem school that performs in the top 3%

I wish, just once, someone would say this to me IRL.

So you could be violent? You can be violent anyway. I would do it no problem. Go be violent if you're so tough and stop bragging about how tough you are internet tough guy? How many confirmed kills you got lol.

You leftist cucks pop boners, everytime I post that shit. Or you're just a pos anchor baby. I can never tell, scum none the less.

lol you post the same shit here over and over

very creative

I AM ANGRY

Attached: 275px-Biffo_the_Bear.jpg (275x271, 22K)

War is coming, 'people' like you are proof of it. We'll get to see who's tough, soon enough.

>A N Y D A Y N O W

Please keep telling us it's you though XD

I stand with Ilhan Omar

it doesnt work that way troll, fuck off to /pol

Never fails with these people. First Muslim to congress, IMMEDIATELY they tie her to 9/11, ISIS, and other dog whistling shit.

ah yes just beat up another white person because that will fix things!

Wtf do you expect anyone outside your state to do? I'm dealing with Elizabeth pocahontas Warren.

u sure pal?
a local synogague near me is 70% republican, saw this on local news
i think you're mad at the dems
Id much rather have a jewish community rather than sandniggers...

well she did marry her brother, thats an inarguable fact

it sucks having an actual competent leader doesnt it!

Better for this state than that weak man trump

Who? Warren? Bro, if it weren't for places like Brookline and Cambridge she would not have won her reelection earlier this year.

Attached: 1567226487361.jpg (339x339, 30K)

She refused to condemn antifa attacks

>Id much rather have a jewish community rather than sandniggers...

I hope no one fall for your tricks.

Only nazis are profa.

No, that's not an inarguable fact. There is no evidence

Reminder that Ilhan takes no corporate money and is one of few honest politicians. Notice that no one criticizes her policies, they just spread lies about her marrying her brother, and act like triggered babies because she referred to 9/11 as some people who did something when arguing that individual Muslims shouldn't be asked to condemn 9/11

So it's OK that she may have been seen with those nut jobs?

as if evidence matters to trumptards

Probably supporting terrorism and calling for eradication of the Jew problem

Fuck off. What are Jews doing? I want concrete answers.

Source?

I like her, she makes the piggies squeal..... i like a good squeal.

Evidence? I mean your the one that voted her in

She’s so fucking sexy

The Senate has concluded that members of Congress (Representatives and Senators) are not "civil officers" for purposes of impeachment.

Goddamn idiot, she can't be impeached, no matter what your "proof" is