>zinc paste
>marijuana oil for silky smooth skin
>quit dairy for a year
>quit soda and stuff saturated in carbs
>sweeten exclusively with stevia or honey
>drop from 6 cups of coffee a day to one cup
>get my face cleaned monthly
>still zits
I'm done, theres nothing that can help me, I am bound to stay the crusty, puss ridden toad for the rest of my hideous existance
I'd try acutane or hormones, but the dermatologist doesn't want to prescribe me some
holy shit that filthy kikess just keeps telling me to go clean my face at cosmeticians, WHORE THAT SHIT COSTS MONEY AND IT AIN'T HELPING JACK SHIT
damnit, I'm mad

Attached: 1569225270046.png (423x434, 382K)

nice PEPE

Accutane...

Don’t worry user, Im zit free and still hideous and alone
It’s a minor flaw

Stay healthy and don't talk like a tard, you'll be fine.

I heard from a streamer that he just switched to organic milk and that shit cleared up super quickly. I'd normally call it bullshit, but I've been a fan of his for a while and he used to have pretty bad acne.

>holy shit that filthy kikess just keeps telling me to go clean my face at cosmeticians, WHORE THAT SHIT COSTS MONEY AND IT AIN'T HELPING JACK SHIT
damnit, I'm mad

Go once and take mental notes of what products they use and how
I used need visiting the podologist 1 per month and it was expensive since it wasnt covered
After a I while I just got the hang of their methods and bought the instruments and supplies myself

Side note: those issues thend to get better past 25 years of age

Side note 2: even if they dont. keep it up
the died and exercise shit you are doing for the skin issue are keeping you healthier than most people in the develeped world
Dont drop it and start eating fried chicken and Pepsi all day

Definitely just the soda, coffee, dairy and parasites. Over 900 parasites found in the human body can't be detected in tests in hospitals in the U.S. Only way to remove parasites is to eat anti-parasitic foods (garlic cloves, papaya seeds, pumpkin seeds, pineapple), and avoid parasite feeding foods like meat, dairy, refined sugar and unsprouted grains (white bread). Removing parasites also cures depression and restores your body's natural cravings for fruits and veggies as opposed to just parasite feeding foods and refined sugar. If you're interested I really recommend researching Dr. Robert Morse and Dr. Arnold Ehret

how much more organic must I go given that I was drinking milk from our village cows for a long while?
once I quit dairy I saw that I was less flared up overall, but it's not enough
already been couple of times, I have the tools waiting to be ordered but I don't see the point, it never helped not even a little bit, I might just order to see if I will do an actuall proper job unlike the cosmetologist
shit just ain't right, they just sent me home with wounded face, a month later and I'm back with acne on same spots and zits everywhere
the only thing I can't test how much it contributes to my situation is stress... since I'm stressed 31 (I'm hypervigilant, tensed up, paranoid, anxious, insomniac etc etc nobody thinks I'm under stress as I have it "easy")

did you just skip all of the stuff I wrote?
>quit dairy
I quit dairy
>quit breat
I already quit stiff saturated in carbs
>quit meat
no reason for it, my meat is fresh from free range animals (my animals)
>eat veggies
I already eat veggies, fruits are vicious as they contain a lot of sugar and acids with little to no benefit in vitamins and minerals when compared to veggies
but I disagree on the mater that getting rid of parasytes will cure depression, it can help remedy symptoms of depression but it's retarded to think just eating veggies and exercising will magically kill evil pathogens and thus exorcise your depression away, that's not how it works and you should know better

There's 22 different seratonin receptors in your gut bud, your microbiome is directly linked to your mood. But no bro you need lots and lots of fruit our physiology is primarily designed to consume fruit, anybody who tells you they are vicious cause they contain lots of sugar is retarded because they most likely eat and drink other shit which is ACTUALLY devoid of nutrients that contain REFINED sugar. But yeah there's a lot of reasons to quit meat even free range animals have cholesterol and live parasites in them even when you cook it... Humans are frugivores tho. Good on you for quitting dairy and bread. But sprouted grains like ezekiel bread can be really beneficial for your health. Tldr: eat fruit and eat anti parasitic foods like raw garlic cloves, pineapple, pumpkin seeds, papaya seeds, and avoid parasite feeding foods like meat, and you wont even crave parasite feeding foods anymore and you'll just want to eat what your body is designed for.

Lmao pseudoscience for the retarded. Congratulations on picking up some gay bullshit on the internet, maybe you should down 2 liters of soy sauce to ‘cleanse your microbiome’ fag.

Urine user, apply it to your face in the shower. You're welcome

I dont eat soy lol

What, exactly?

I’m the same way. Nothing helped until I took antidepressants. Once I stopped being anxious and depressed my acne went away. My cystic acne of over 12 years. I went off the antidepressants because they were making me numb, and now that my mental health is deteriorating again, the acne on my face is back. The worse my mental health, the worse my acne gets. I don’t know how both are correlate but this is my reality.

Then down a liter of cum. That’s an organic supplement right user?

check your hormones like testosterone, oestrogene and shit. also check if your inflammation value is too high. MSM helped me good.

My partner used Accutane and now literally has zero sex drive even two years after going off the drug.

I don’t know where OP lives, but I’ve always found that just being in the ocean as much as possible keeps my skin in check, even with a pretty reckless diet and zero skincare.

Dear sea salt product. Shit works tits.

shit's kinda fucked, but yea I know plenty of people that have used accutane and it works pretty good

>actually devoid of nutrients
no such thing except some heavy metal solts and organic acids/bases that you never eat
water is nutritious in some form or sense
some foods are devoid of certain nutrients
our bodies weren't designed, they are result of adaptations, we adapted in both eating meat and herbs, it's just that when it comes to herbs veggies are always superior since they have much more vitamins and minerals (add in a couple of nuts aswell) than fruits, and since the vitamin concentration drasticly decreases with time you won't be able to get squat from those blueberries some soy ridden necbeard picked on his plantage, freezing is the only option
also theres no such thing as antiparasytic foods, there are certain foods that may contain a certain amount of certain chemicals/sets of chemicals which can interfere with certain parasytes' growth and in certain situations it may even cause death of certain amount of parasytes
and even still, you have to take that shot every fucking day in order to get a sufficient dose in your body and then some, aswell as taking in consideration that certain amount of parasytes could just grow imune to these minor nuissance chemicals found in your foods
>REFINED SUGAR
end of formal argument, you are just spewing soccermom shit at this point, most brown sugar is painted with molasses (just like regular brown sugar), but said molasses contain such minute amount of minerals and practicly no vitamins, boiling down to you eating a shitload of sugar just like you would if you ate a shitload of fruits, you'd just piss out the excess vitamins if you ate the fruits, causing minute but existing kidney strain

as a pharmaboy I reckon it has do something or other with cortisol and cortisone
although they act antiinflamatory, this most likely causes rapid bacterial growth with leukocites being non active, which in turn causes a bigger infection and an even bigger inflamation
most summer times my skin gets better and gets worse once the education starts again
since this year I had SAT-equivalent tests, as well as my first summer job and jumped roght after on college I had no chill since 2 years ago
I'm making garlic tinctures for my upcomming scar treatment, but theres no point in starting it while my face is still ridden with puss and blood bubbles