I’m a traditional skinhead / SHARP, A.M.A

i’m a traditional skinhead / SHARP, A.M.A.

Attached: 4C2277C0-0BFF-4F0F-9D15-480008163A2D.jpg (902x1792, 263K)

Lol you found the one guy on here who knows what you're talking about

Met one other skinhead once, I wasn't a great friend to him and he died after a year or twl and I will never forgive myself for all the times he wanted to hang out and Ididnt want to.

It's 6am and I gotta go take a dump and get ready for work.

I don't think a traditional skinhead is SHARP.

Are most of you just edgy larpers or do you have any actual policies or economic positions?

how did you get AIDS?

Attached: 3d87p5.jpg (500x750, 66K)

Are you stupid?

Are you? A regular skinhead is a fucking Nazi shithead, someone who is SHARP is the opposite. Skinheads were not always SHARP.

Hey! i know real skinheads and you dont look anything like them, you just look like a faggot.
>itt op is a fag

Ya know that a lot of first skinheads were black?

Do you know what a skinhead is, and do you know what SHARP means?

Right, but skinheads weren´t Nazis in the first place. At least not when the skin movement emerged from the working class

Skinhead culture in the US is very different than skinhead culture in the UK.

Yes, actually.

I'm only speaking of US skins, not UK skinheads from the 60's and 70's. In the US it was a white pride thing, in the UK is was a working class thing.

Eurofag here. I´m not familiar with the origins of the US scene.

White power brother

You look and dress like a faggot

Bullshit I know plenty of boneheads from back in the 70s 80s who would vehemently disagree, they hated blacks and the music and the culture, and they were proper fucking mean too, looked like something out of the drawings in the nazi rags

The skin culture was infiltrated and overtaken by racists. That was never the original point.
Say what you want. Idgaf.

This

Being this fucking uneducated.
Shut the fuck up cuck

Did you know you look like someone a real Nazi would have killed

hows it feel knowing that diversity is proliferating and you're now a minority?

AKA non-existant

Skinheads are not Nazi. That's boneheads. Idiots who dress up like Skinheads and then they get the press.

Not true.There are many skinheads within the NYHC scene and others who are not at all Nazis/WP.