Why are spic girls so easy if you're from Western Europe?

Brazilians included. They are all weird and with a lot of anime profile pics or something else edgy but they all are extremely open to me and are extremely easy. They are like American women but more slutty and better looking. And every mixed spic/anglo person I've known had a spic mum and an Anglo father, like a Mexican mother and an English father.
Do they genuinely think that West Euros are better or are they just like this all people?
;)

they believe your kind is an easy way to get migration visa based on ridiculous migration laws used in the USA.

>And every mixed spic/anglo person I've known had a spic mum and an Anglo father, like a Mexican mother and an English father.

literally know a girl like this. Her father was some English businessman that fucked the cleaning lady at a hotel, ruined his first marriage

Migration and euroboos

no they dont, they would just get thrown in a ghetto. try again.

Please, the sooner you accept this the better you will fare when your visa chaser leaves you for another loaded cat fish.

i deleted the first response bc i was wrong about it being the same
those women would just get thrown inside a ghetto and marry a paki. theres obviously another reason bro :)

Because your pasty anglo skin is exotic to them.
Same thing for Latino guys who come to US or UK

women here just find them funny or a bit stupid. uk girls like spaniards but not 5'4 angry spic men

>Same thing for Latino guys who come to US or UK
But no one likes spics.

i guess there is, doesn't change the fact that visa is one of the main reasons this happens.

but if they did that they would just end up in a bad situation again.

They just don't know that, the foreign marriage is a heavily pushed meme over here so the bad things are never mentioned until is too late, this further the agenda of the international prostitute industry as well.

can i have a spic gf now

Their priority goes like this
>White
>Rich
>Tall
>Handsome
>Blonde hair and blue/green eyes

Also being funny and good at dancing is almost a requirement for getting a spic woman.

is it really pushed that badly? i have never heard of that
yeah, i saw a norwegian navy guys instagram and it was filled with spanish and portuguese comments with heart emojis

>tfw no white bf

im not blond and not extremely tall, not very rich
i guess i fill the other criteria

Tall = white > fun/smart >>>>> rich in that order

They are easier because WEstern Euro = ticket to a prosperuous future.

western euro includes spain and portugal, even italy, i meant, though.

>implying white women aren't fantasizing about being bred by a strong LATINO bull

whats considered white in the US is retarded anyway lmao

I know, which to them is precisely a "bright future". I could go to Cuba tomorrow and come back with a complete hoties just because being with me lets her get out of her country.
I'm sorry, Britfriend, they are after your wallet.

thats any woman, and mainly being rich.

but they would just end up in a pakistani ghetto. that doesnt make sense. the UK or spain/portugal arent nordic paradises.

surprise you guys know anything about spics besides taco friday.

Spic guys are easy too
>tfw no western euro bf

Have you ever seen the conditions they have in their native countries when compared to the ones in Western Europe? Add to that the climate -in Southern Europe- and the fact that they can get a Spanish citizenship -meaning EU- and you will get a gigantic amount of whores on your dick seeking to leave South America.
Brits have tons of cash, regardless of the inhuman climate.

>when spics try to be trannies and girl like
objectively fits bad on you.

but a london ghetto is just as bad or worse than uruguay or chile. doesnt make too much sense. not every spic country is panama or honduras

>but a london ghetto is just as bad or worse than uruguay or chile
That's not what they know, mate.Time and time again I see sudacas going back to South America because Europe -some countries- was not what they expected, even though their "loved boyfriends" were still there.
If you want to get burnt by a sudaca, be my guest, but their interest is not legitimate. I, sadly, know too well.

you think they know that? about the ghettos?
they think that everyone lives in beautiful mansions. are you really that stupid?

but obviously they do, considering i know two people with sudaca mothers.
do they really?
and dont insult me you faggot.

i also know a spaniard with a spic mother actually.

You are clearly already convinced about your prebaked conceptions, even though I am the one who talks/sees/interacts with sudacas on a daily basis and has done so for over 18 years. If you don't want to listen to reason and want to still believe those sweet, sweet sudaca-spoken words, do so, but just know you are walking into a trap.
>Spaniards with sudaca mothers
NOT Spaniards, you mestizos, who aren NOT Spaniards.
>know 2 people with sudaca mothers
I can count the amount of sudacas I have interacted with in the thousands, among which was an ex-gf and her whole family.
This is just the truth, doesn't matter whether you want to believe it or not.

...wot?
calm down bro
i know a spaniard with a spanish father and cuban mother so they arent just gold diggers
but not all sudaca women are clearly like that. ive known two people who are mixed, one with a brazilian mother and one with a mexican mother

>i know a spaniard with a spanish father and cuban mother so they arent just gold diggers
Not a Spaniard, that's a mestizo.
>aren't just gold diggers
I bet that man is the breadwinner in the family.
>but not all sudaca women are clearly like that. ive known two people who are mixed, one with a brazilian mother and one with a mexican mother
And I can't even count the amount of sudacas that have left their men in Europe.
It's shocking how oblivious you are to this.

>Not a Spaniard, that's a mestizo.
yeah but it proves they arent all just gold diggers
>I bet that man is the breadwinner in the family.
what?
>And I can't even count the amount of sudacas that have left their men in Europe.
It's shocking how oblivious you are to this.
well ive never seen that.

>london ghetto is just as bad or worse than uruguay or chile.

Your ghettos aren't even that bad

yeah they are
''let me tell you about ur country''
there numerous killings, torture, robbings, massacres, gang wars in london

Speak clearly.
You mean latino, not hispanic (despectively spic)

Because spic includes us, the spaniards, and I was like wtf girls from spain (at least north center, not south or west) are really hard. Open but hard

Spic means mestizo or something from the Americas that is Spanish speaking to me. Spanish girls are extremely conservative

>Spanish girls are extremely conservative
Now that's a well kept lie.

they are though lmao

spic doesn't include spaniards. get over yourself.

I beg to differ.

Lol i dont
i have never seen a northern spanish girl going out with a spic actually

They're easy because they're easily trying to exterminate wh*Tes

>weird
>anime profile pics

those are the ugly and retarded ones