Reminder that galaxies are bacteria, the solar system is an atom and the planet earth is not a stone...

reminder that galaxies are bacteria, the solar system is an atom and the planet earth is not a stone, she's a monocell living being, also reminder that the universe doesn't exist at all since everything is a fractal of infinite alive matter like galaxies, which live in another blue planet that from our point of view is giant but it's just another small subatomic particle, and a living being at the same time, just existing in an infinite flow of life, the fact that reality itself is a flow of alive subatomic particles also proves that time doesn't exist, it's just a concept related to gravity and conscience, all of this implies that god isn't real, wikipedia needs to be rewritten from scratch and probably most of people are wasting their lives

Attached: [email protected] (1899x2170, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infinitelooper.com/?v=kNX-Fpp2Igg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if I told you that the secret of immortality as well as the cure for cancer is making living cells push and pop like galaxies do instead of biodivision

What if I told you that we already have it in the chain and it's just finding a triggering chemical

What if I told you that is for elite young white males only.

Attached: i-smoke-marlboro-you-smoke-cock-56337772.png (500x498, 138K)

>A tuareg trading in the middle of the sandnigger dessert runs out of water.
>Enters in the hut of the bitch, the retard was out in a business trip.
>The tuareg impregnates the bitch and leaves.
>The retard arrives back and the bitch says that she got pregnant by god himself never cheating.
>Parents receive presents from tuareg friends because the tuareg has a word and will care about the kid (somehow).
>The retard grows and does absolutely nothing but smoke weed with friends in a hut.
>They love to get high on spice every single night and just stay in silence smiling with the eyes red as fuck.
>Eventually the retard opens his mouth to speak madness like the wine is blood or the bread is flesh.
>The bitch always tries to orbit them but they don't like her she's too noisy won't let them just be stoned sitting at the table.
>They plan to kill her.
>They kill her.
>They get paranoid.
>They try to bribe the cops for a rigged court.
>The retard with the bag of money hangs itself.
>The main retard just dumps his usual madness at the court.
>Nobody likes him because he's a junkie madman dense motherfucker.
>He gets nailed.
>The tuareg comes back and rages because his kind would never be a lazy junkie so he demands to clean the retard's name or no spice or silk for the village.
>They loved spice so much that they just talk glory when the retard is mentioned and they even write books.
>Today still a book.

Attached: 1554474131112.jpg (594x396, 30K)

a black hole is not physical. it's just coordinates. is a mathematical point where the gravity concentrates because the matter around. if you remove the matter around the black hole stop existing. there's a black hole in the center of your hearth as well as in the mathematical center of any tennis ball or basketball ball and of course in the center of any galaxy. in stanford they simulated this scenario and the black hole became a cheddar ball from the border of events when the matter around is discarded and other matter crashes against it

Attached: Yellowvan.gif (240x184, 352K)

>What if I told you that is for elite young white males only.
It wouldn't supprise me at all. But then, considering it's bullshit anyway...

being not white must be the worst indeed

Imagine having to be atheist because you're to prideful to pray and hear the voice of God.

Attached: 1556561695166.jpg (540x732, 74K)

Listen to you with the big word.

i was agnostic all my life and still

What if's mean nothing happened. What if i told you, you're full of shit and need to go to the toilet?

I am one with all. You are too .

OMG YOUR SO DUMB the chedder ball simulations only work using a very specific parabola which we don't even know actually simulates the condition of a black hole because aaah we've never been close enough to study one dipshit so fucking dumb. YOU TALK LIKE YOU KNOW SHIT BUT YOU ARE STUPID FUCKING BABY MAN! Actually kill yourself please please please please please please please please

>elite young white males only
it's on course

ur mom is a whore

This thread is a black hole

at least is not dildos like your post

Being white and having to prove your white must be tiring. You should end your existence.

Yes it's a dildo in a black hole like your post.

the therapy is reserved for me and the only shits who die in here are niggers like yourself

And when you say a black hole isn't physical coming from philosophics you should be arguing the opposite we can distinguish the difference between something being there and not being there. The dark still exists even though it itself is an absence of light our brains still tell us dark is one thing and light is another a black hole is a physical thing the physical lack of a thing therefore it is its own THING!!!!

yes a dildo in a black hole and god jesus and le holy ghost in the singularity outside like you was cool enough to prove before me

Isn't everything a waste of a life?

ur mom is a whore

>probably

infinitelooper.com/?v=kNX-Fpp2Igg

Like im so fucking angry im red in the face im sure like you spend all this time typing this shit for what? Literally just to sound smart i mean what the fuck else could it be cause its not like your actually informing yourself on the subject so tell me user what the fuck are you doing with your life?!?!?

Elite young white males eat and shit like everyone else, they love and cry and bitch and moan like everyone else and when the true shit hit's the fan and the balance is restored as it's doing right now, they will find no love in America when we kick you the fuck out just like everywhere else.
No one likes an asshole and you are an asshole.

ur mom is a whore

still a whore

Like you are genuinely what i would consider a waste of space your just spreading misinformation under the guise of being wise and "enlightened" your like the new fucking generation of hippie

ur mom is a whore

I proved you're an asshole, asshole. I'm sure you know you're an asshole and all your family are assholes, your immigrant grandparents and parents all taught you to be an asshole, because assholes are not born they have dildos thrust into them. Like your post.

still a whore

I'm your moms pimp and the bitch still owes me money.

A whore no moar

Your moms dead.

duuuh uuuhh, yup good fucking retorts buddy your comments about my mother just proved science wrong, oh wait no they didn't because science is real facts and you are living in fucking clown world faggot!

my mom is dead she didn't digest properly when she realized i was better than her at everything. sad story but being competitive is in the chain of my family since forever

absolute whore

i killed her with my swag i hope i don't get van because this

still a whore

You cocaine dopamine testosterone ridden shit. Your shit is heretics and you're a walking blasphemy.

this is how our planet is gonna look from space when all the oceans turn into atmosphere due to evaporation and it's gonna be total plane on the surface due to erosion. no mountains and no rivers just lakes and natural fountains everywhere also full of grass and fruit trees. a hole in those clouds would be a natural disaster like a hole in the ozone layer today.

Attached: 15949_PIA17182.jpg (860x860, 34K)