Now that Vince Gilligan has announced that Better Stall Saul isn't even trying to hide that it's going to be Breaking...

Now that Vince Gilligan has announced that Better Stall Saul isn't even trying to hide that it's going to be Breaking Bad 2.0 for next season, will it actually be watchable?

Or will it still be "nothing happens except Breaking Bad cameos and everyone who defends it is a pathetic manchild: the show"?

but Breaking Bad is shit

Just got done with season 2 and I hate Chuck more than ever! I'm sick of his fake ass disease and his jealousy! I can't wait for him to get BTFO and admit that he's faking this electromagnetic bullshit. It felt good to see him hit his head in the counter

You're a genuine fucking retard if you actually believe nothing is happening.

>m-muh action

I like the pacing of Breaking Bad, so if the shows keeps wandering from story to story with some long-term plot in the background, I'll be more than happy.

hello shill

the show is not funny and the drama is pathetic

get some taste and watch quarry

Any direct quotes?

He is not faking it, it is a mental illness. He is not actually sensitive to electromagnetic fields, but he genuinely believes in it. Does not make him less annoying though.

>going to be Breaking Bad 2.0

So it's gonna stop being absolute kînó and instead be another normiebait plebshow? Guess it's time to drop.

Reddit exclamation points

Saul is kino and that's that.

I have about as much respect for better call saul as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

>cheap punk with guts and cunning navigating his way through the Byzantine world of lawyering, showcasing a wide range of perspectives, as well as respectful consideration towards the source material, including a few delightful callbacks and Easter eggs
>pathetic
Choose one my plebeian friend.

>Byzantine world of lawyering

get in here bros
lets(dot)rabb(dot)it/886j/vMDDU9ki1B

Saul is a show created more for an adult audience of non-fucktards, so it isn't for everyone.

>Saul is a show created more for an adult audience of non-fucktards

>le "hilarious" hat meme

>>le "hilarious" hat meme
>

lol @ ur pasta

>it was le kino meme because only I watched it before it got popular
Fuck off

This show is great and you know it

>bring tuco back for literally no reason other than fan service
check-mate

So did Vince Gillain rip off "Force of Evil" for this series? There sure is a lot of similarities. Is Sal a modern day Joe and is Chuck supposed to be Leo?

Would you bang?

She seems like she would have a stinky pussy.

CHIMP

Right after a shower.

This show is weird because everybody watched BB but no one ever watched one ep of BCS.

Kinda rough, don't you think?

>navigating his way through
Is he? Didn't he quit? I honestly can't remember, nor do I care.

Saul's story is boring and stupid
>my literally insane brother is causing drama - again!
>my stinky pussy gf can't make her own decisions - again!
>don't mind me just self-sabotaging myself again well into my forties! This is normal behavior!

Mike's story is kino tho

Fuck no
Kim, though? Absolutely.

>Self-sabotaging myself again well into my forties
Dude had his own office and law practice, for a 40-year-old he's doing pretty damn well

>faking this electromagnetic bullshit.
It's a psychosomatic condition

I wouldn't be surprised if Chuck literally made the whole thing up for some ulterior motive.

>will it actually be watchable?
i thought it was fun without the breaking bad elements. watching slippin jimmy do his crooked lawyer thing is highly entertaining.

the only interesting thing about this show is mike

theres also the Byzantine world of lawyering

mike is easily the worst character on the show. every scene devoted to his familial bullshit is bringing the show down.

Fucking this. Season 2 was unbearable because Mike got way too much screentime

Ogg's one scene has been the high watermark of the show. Replacing Mike with GTA Trevor would have been amazing.

Also I've liked Odenkirk since Mr Show but he can eat a bag of dicks for begging the electorates to throw out the votes of their constutuents.

well he went into a coma for 2 days when they tried to give him a cat scan so that's some dedication then

>Dude had his own office and law practice, for a 40-year-old he's doing pretty damn well

Dude has 0 clients by season's end

yes, what we truly need is more scenes of kim and saul renting and fixing up offices. true kino

>It's impossible to get new clients
Wow who knew

How hard is it to become a lawyer?

I'm 52 and have a GED

We need more scenes of jimmy giving kim pedicures

Better Call Saul?

More like better show nothing at all!

Nothing happens: the series.

Considering he blacklisted himself 2 episodes before operating out of an abandoned dentist's office I'd say so

Chuck > Slippin' Jimmy manbabby

Whether you are in favor of Chuck or Jimmy says a lot about you.

>Sets out to ruin his brother's career because of pent-up childhood jealousy but pretends that it's really because of "muh law" and "muh integrity"
No one likes Chuck.

First you need a bachelors degree, any will do. Most large cities have community college teir universities now. Then you need to take your lsat this test actually matters.

Once you take your lsat you apply to law schools. With your shitty bachelors you should be focusing on historically black schools, or very shity local schools. Or so like jimmy did and do correspondence from guam or the virgin islands. Once you complete your 3 year how to write breifs education you can take the bar. You should probably just take the one in your state, but supposedly some states are far easier than others and all states are reciprocal.

Do all this and boom your a lawyer. Good luck chasing ambulances or working as an overqualified clerk because no one wants to hire your ass with a half rate degree.

This is so much better than Breaking Bad s01 and s02.

trips of truth

chuck can go suck a fuck

>Now that Vince Gilligan has announced that Better Stall Saul isn't even trying to hide that it's going to be Breaking Bad 2.0 for next season

Source? If true, it's gonna turn into shit.

Breaking Bad - for plebs.

BCS - for patricians.

At least Gus (directly or indirectly) will be introduced in S3. It had to be Gus's people who left the DON'T note on Mike's car so he wouldn't kill Hector which would cut off the supply of drugs from the cartel, right? Wonder if they'll get Giancarlo back, because it'll suck ass if Idris Elba is Gus.

Because i kind of agree with in that Mike needs something more to do. Also why is it that the Kaylee in BCS seems like she's older than the Kaylee in BB?

It's also likely that Mike will have some hand in killing Chuck and making it look like an accident because Gus needs Jimmy's services or something.

Everyone watched the episode that aired after that TWD episode where Tyrese died. It was the pilot.

His coma was fake too. Had his eyes open the whole time

Giancarlo's already been confirmed for a long time

>why is it that the Kaylee in BCS seems like she's older than the Kaylee in BB?

I noticed this too. It just seems weird having an older kid act like a much younger one

>'s also likely that Mike will have some hand in killing Chuck and making it look like an accident because Gus needs Jimmy's services or something.
Surely Jimmy never knows about this? I can't imagine he'd have been happy with it, even if Chuck is a cunt.

Chuck is fucking human trash.
Jimmy is legitimately trying to redeem himself and make himself a better practitioner than he once was and Chuck just wants to sabotage him because he thinks Jimmy is irredeemable.

>Cuck

I'd be happier if Chuck got locked in an asylum, sane enough to know he won't practise law ever again, it'd be a much more satisfying end.

>tripfag
>2K+17

i dont want to go back to those shit kaiji days so fuck off

t. Chuck

They are both self-sabotaging narcissistic hypocrites. Jimmy had it made at Davis & Main, but he couldn't handle the level of professionalism they were expecing of him. The commercial would have almost certainly been approved if he had just shown it to them. And he keeps putting Kim's and Chuck's careers and HHM's reputation in jeopardy. He has little respect for his clients and manipulates Mesa Verde into coming back to Kim, which she never asked for, even after he tells her that there will be more Mesa Verdes. Sure, it was wrong for Chuck to "steal" Mesa Verde, but it's the client's decision.

She looks like my girlfriend, so no.

For someone who hates the show you sure are up to date on it.

She's incredibly attractive to me and I don't know why

how could anyone keep watching after that awful first season where nothing happened?
Just because there's no drugs and shootouts and YEAH SCIENCE BITCH doesn't mean it's good or well written. It's very bad and you should watch some classic cinema for a change, hollywood ruined your perception of good stuff

Wide face excudes fertility

this show could be so good if they didnt commit to the breaking bad timeline and all the "nerd culture" faggots and their obsession with continuity, canon and universes

just take the characters in interesting, different directions

I dont need to see how he ended up meeting breaking bad characters, i dont care, show me something else

Mike caring for his son's widow is fucking insufferable. "Mike, I'm FINE...please don't help us out with money or support, SERIOUSLY, don't even think about it................"

2nd year law student here; can confirm all of this.

What is captain autismo gonna do with the tape recorder? I don't think it would hold up as evidence in court.

And you wonder why you see so many nuisance lawsuits

Can't Saul just say he was just making it all up to appease Chuck because he couldn't stand seeing his brother suffer like that?

More of nothing happening, please. I need my fix.

If Jimmy didn't already have a reputation, yes. Probably.
But everyone knows who he is.

Yeah, he says something to the effect of "I'm only admitting this to make you feel better."
That wouldn't affect the court unless he has past felonies on record.

>That wouldn't affect the court unless he has past felonies on record
Wouldn't the crux of him walking away be dependent on his character?

To get on the stand and use that reasoning "I was temporarily deferring truth as my brother seemed to be in a fragile state of mind and I didn't want to...whatever."

But who, at this point, could he rely on to back up that plea of character?

He's innocent until proven guilty. The tape doesn't prove anything, and Jimmy could just use Chuck's imaginary illness, his collapse and subsequent short coma to have him declared incompetent. I mean the guy was wrapping his house in tinfoil for god's sake.

That is true.

Jimmy will find a way to fuck it up, though. Can't wait.

how is mike still alive in better call saul?

He's a replicant

people actually defending this shit. this place truely is reddit now