Straight guys: would you consent to getting fucked up the ass by another guy if it meant you could fuck any girl you...

Straight guys: would you consent to getting fucked up the ass by another guy if it meant you could fuck any girl you wanted to afterwards?

Attached: 8CF53F14-87E3-4C94-A055-7C232661AB2D.jpg (640x887, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9WVE2Ptbbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would it be one ass fuck per girl fuck?

Important question

do they cum in my butt or not? if they were clean and maybe 5" sure

Would I get to fuck the chick as much as I want or only once? What restrictions are there are fucking the chick? Do I get to choose only one chick, or can I fuck a bunch after getting fucked in the ass? How big is the other guys dick? There are a lot of factors here.

answer for each.

Yes
They will wear a condom

Why does it matter how tall they are?

let's say your own size.

Can only fuck once. If you want to fuck her again, or another girl, you gotta get ass fucked again. The guy’s dick is 6.5 inches.

then I wouldn't even feel it that's retarded

So yes, then.

I would do it if the guy is clean, handsome and has a decent size dick... oh and I would have to be 100% clean every time.
I would do it over and over just to be able to fuck any girls I want.

Fair enough. Thanks for your answer.

not sure my virgin butt could take 6.5", and I want my first time to be raw, make them 6" and dnd free and I'll give it a try

I'd let him do whatever he wants to me if that happened

What do I get if I fuck the guy in the ass back?

Length isn’t as significant as girth

Will my gf find out about any of this?

AIDS

I say fuck it.

You don’t have a gf, so don’t worry about it

If they are clean, then I'll say yes. If I get to record fucking the chick, use her how I want, and can cum multiple times.

I would let him fuck me but definitely not pound me. I’m not gonna take a 6.5” in the ass fully. But yeah, I’d keep doing it every time just to fuck the girls I want. I’m not gay, but I also don’t give a shit if some faggot wanted to use my ass if I could have sex with the girl of my choice afterwards. Maybe I’d even suck dick for it, idk. There’s one girl I would do anything for.

okay, like thicker than a sharpie, like 4 sharpies max. i dunno i've never been butt fucked

No, you can only cum once with the girl, each time

if it was a girl fucking me with a dildo, sure

Nah you gotta get pounded. Can’t make it too easy

In that case yeah I'd take a dick in the ass to fuck my gf.

No. It's not worth it. Standards.

Nope. That’s why I said guy.

what a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=P9WVE2Ptbbk

Uh no, I'm not fucking gay. You could be as straight as you want, getting fucked up the ass by another guy or hell even pegging from a girl is pretty fucking gay OP.

For one girl, I’d take the pounding. But only because fucking her in the first place would be illegal. If I could get pounded and fuck this 15yo chick without consequences, then I definitely would. I’d even take a BBC gangbang. But only for her.