Hey b, i found the master keys to my whole school. what should I do?

hey b, i found the master keys to my whole school. what should I do?

Attached: keys.png (1022x1312, 1.63M)

Get spares made.
Return original.
Profit.

if you reallllly wanted to make money you could sell it on the dark web to petty criminals probably for like 500 bucks.

grow the fuck up

use your new found powers wisely

good idea

maybe start off with some low key stuff and try testing the limits? user you have been granted a very special power

Stay hidden in a closet/room/roof after schooll
???
Profit

Stick one in you’re pee hole

fuck off underage niggerboy poster

where? dread maybe? this is probably the move

no, you are the niggerboy

Tear gas in the ventilation system/AC

its a fuck ton of keys, id need to find out which are worth copying

niiga cheese

Then use test them out on the
>AC room (for tear gasing the school)
>Principals office
>Health room (for free condoms)
>Kitchen (free food)

Every school I worked at used restricted key blanks. It's easy enough to get restricted blanks off eBay and go at them with a file but don't expect to take these to a store, you could end up loosing them quickly.

Toss them in a bin and take a gun to school.

I work at a school and have a set just like that. Most are stupid stuff like keys for garbages, tp dispensors and shit like that. If its anything like ours, there is 1 master key for all outside doors, and 1 for inside doors.

Honestly theres not much you can do without getting caught. Schools have cameras, alarms, motion sensors at night. You may get away with something stupid ONCE, if you can get out quick, but they'll change all the locks once they find out someone unauthorized has the keys.

Your better option would be to send a letter to the school saying you want a $100 reward for finding the keys, and if not, they can go fuck themselves and pay the money to have everything re-keyed for WAYmore of a cost.

Also why the fuck are there so many I have two keys for all the doors and external buildings like gear sheds, maintenance shed etc. 2019 not having tiered keys.

And finally those are someone's keys. They're in big trouble for loosing them. They important ones at least will have a number. Go find the book with the corresponding names and hope it's a hot as fuck milf...

Profit.

This

This

1987 grad here. i got a copy of my high schools master key near the end of my 10th grade year. i still have it. i used it to just go places and hang out. it made it easy to skip school and juat stay below the radar. i only told one person. i didnt do anything illegal or bad. i didnt want them to re-key the school.

poop in the office

You may have just scored, but I'm sure you'll need the code to the security system. Also you're going to be seen on the security cameras. So use at your own risk or follow this Anons idea.

Attached: MoneyCruz.gif (288x177, 155K)

Samefag

Attached: Niger.jpg (234x250, 11K)

most important professional keys that I've seen will have explicit instructional marks for the locksmith not to copy them

Shit inside the top of all the toilets so when they flush poo comes out

So what?
In germany many small shops do shoe-repairs and key-copys. There are some niggers behind the desk, doing fukking stupid low-wage-jobs. For a little extra you get those keys copied.

schools never have that kind of toilet

or a call from the police, man you are so cool

God... kids nowadays are such pussys....

This shops i'm talking about do it on the spot. No names, no ids, no phone numbers.
Go there, hand them the key, wait. If they call the police: run.
Ok, maybe you should go to the next town to get this done.

Or just let it be if you're such a pussy. You wouldn't use them anyways.

lock everyone in first lmao

Staff toilets do