Sup Forums on the EU

I am curious to the general verdict of Sup Forums on the EU seeing both extreme pro and anti EU members here before. I myself am pro EU and would like to know the opinions of others on Sup Forums. Pls justify if you can be bothered

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY5nfS1Fm0o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/33rd_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_Charlemagne_(1st_French)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Parliament
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Commission
europa.eu/european-union/index_en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not a fan

Do you hate us for it ?

No, but united Europe always means trouble for Russia.

Unless Russia also joins right, however unlikely that is

Come on it was 200 years ago...

I don't like the way EU is functioning right now. I feel there is not enough democracy and borders are too weak.
However, I think EU is essential for the future of Europe. It gives the continent a real demographic and economic weight on the world stage.
I think Macron's ideas for Europe are going in the right direction.

its ok, could be better but the other option of not having it is far worse

Very mixed feelings desu

Pretty unlikely, considering how good we became at repelling european invasions.
And then 150. And then 100. And then 70 years ago when you just decided to simply kill every single one of us.
Long story short: we prefer europeans fighting with each other, instead of us.

But you do realize that the only reason there was wars in Russia in the 20th century is because Russia and then the USSR where playing a role in the game of alliances in europe?

So I don't see the difference in responsibility in these war (in particular WW1) between Russia and other Europeans country like France, UK or poland?

I hope it actually becomes more of a United States of Europe in the future. Like united fiscal policies and stuff, so we avoid having another Greece, everyone depending on Germany, or like now where the EU feels like some distant thing that works only in Bruxelles or for marginal matters

Including anything east of germany was a mistake

>Takes massive amounts of money from productive member states
>Gives nothing back
>No borders. Gypsys and arabs have the right to live wherever the want
>Memberstates population have no democratic controll over it
>Literally founded to become "The United States of Europe
>Puppet organisation of G*rmany

The EU is a dictatorial shithole. Hopefully it will collapse soon

In WW1 and WW2 Russia and USSR respectively were invaded by Europe. And you don't see the difference in responsibility?

Fuck off you're either brainwashed or ignorant.

In both war France was as much invaded than Russia.

Europe is not one entity and Russia another. I know it's comfy to you but it's not reality.

I'm against the EU but I unironically consider myself European

the logic behind expansion was that it would make ever closer union impractical - unfortunately it didn't work out

>Like united fiscal policies and stuff, so we avoid having another Greece
But it was the common currency that led in large part to what's happened to Greece.

It's shit. We end up paying for poor nations, we can't control our borders and we have practically no way of influencing its decisions with such a low population. It's great for France and Germany though, since they can control all the small nations now.

I'm sorry that facts upset you, but that's our perspective. United Europe = trouble.

I am a Romanian, but I feel Brits will never understand the EU. While for most of the people in it in means collaboration, for Brits it means foreners and oppression.

I have members of my family who died because Germany decided to invade France.
So be careful what you say asshole. We were not the aggressors.

The Sup Forums verdict is the Sup Forums verdict and Sup Forums is altrighters and altrighters hate it.
Sup Forums is split on it

Like the idea of a free trade union with Europe with free movement of labour

Hate the idea of a political union with no direct democracy

That being said giving the vote to leave/stay in the EU to the plebs was stupid and an affront to British sensibilitys

Voted leave btw

anti.
Fuck Germans.

Spen, the French, Italians, Cloggies, Magyars, etc are okay, but the Krauts should have been exterminated in 1945

Should we remind you which country had an alliance with the nazi and Hitler when they attacked Poland and France?

youtube.com/watch?v=xY5nfS1Fm0o

Pro Europe but anti EU. Either reform it or destroy it, but EU as it is today is just a burden for the average chump

Italy, Japan, Finland?

Anti-EU. Pro-Blocization
>Scandi bloc
>visgrad and German bloc
>Franco-Med Bloc
>Russian bloc
>A few neutrals and non-aligns to keep things interesting

As a catalan all I can say is fuck the EU. I hope this region destroys Spain and the EU with it.

So you don't know history.

It's alright, never to late to learn : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact

But never say France attacked Russia in WW2.

"On 1 September, Germany invaded Poland from the west.[108] Within the first few days of the invasion, Germany began conducting massacres of Polish and Jewish civilians and POWs.[109][110] These executions took place in over 30 towns and villages in the first month of German occupation.[111][112][113] The Luftwaffe also took part by strafing fleeing civilian refugees on roads and carrying out a bombing campaign.[114][115][116][117] The Soviet Union assisted German air forces by allowing them to use signals broadcast by the Soviet radio station at Minsk, allegedly "for urgent aeronautical experiments".[118] Hitler declared at Danzig:

Poland never will rise again in the form of the Versailles treaty. That is guaranteed not only by Germany, but also ... Russia.[119]"

What did she mean by this?

Alliance =/= non agression pack
How retarded are you?

They were allies all but name
Russia supplied tanks planes and machine guns to the Nazi regime

hate it even more than i hate our gubmint

Did the read the part were it is said the soviets helped nazi kill Polish civilians you dumb twat? I don't know how it's called, but it sure looks like an alliance.

So it's a bit strong to say we attacked Russia when they had actually a pact with the nazi when we were attacked.

At present it's much much better than not having a union, but EU politicians need to get their heads out of their arses and look a little bit beyond Brussels if they want the EU to survive. There are obvious problems that are just going ignored. Hopefully Brexit will at least be good for something and stop this all going down the pan.

I don't like it.
Every time Europe unites they do some dumb shit.
Napoleon, Hitler, you name it.
At least we have nukes this time, so we are not so powerless.

It's just another remake of the Roman Empire. Letting in all kind of ideologies and religions. Ruining the lives of 500 million Europeans by disregarding borders and laws because Germany wants to be the nice guy.

>the russian dindus ITT

>Fell for the Catalonia is a real nation meme

Germans don't rest till they get us all killed

>I don't know how it's called
It's called "being a lying twat". Soviet Union was never allied to Germany and France did in fact attacked SU in WW2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/33rd_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_Charlemagne_(1st_French)

Hahahahaha

The state of Russia

This post is American tier in term of ignorance and bad faith.

Being together in one war doesn't mean allies.

An alliance have more meaning than just being together against the same country at the same time.

>when a european runs out of arguments

I'd rather live in a poor country than a country in the EU.

don't worry you can always live in the Mental Republic of Catalonia, Hotel Room, Bruselles, Belgium :^)

I am strongly against the EU. A Western Union would be better.

>one russian user posts that we historically have a distrust towards a united europe
>europeans are dinduing the shit out of the thread
erry time

I would be very pro-EU if it was reformed and less autistic when it comes to borders and refugees. Quite a few of their economic policies are dogshit as well. The idea of a European Union is beautiful though. Lots of potential there. In it's current form it's shit though.

I am pro EU.Together we are far stronger than any each of us alone.

>polfags

you should be put into fugees camps, the survivors could be deported to madagascar

>he fills his country with Pajeets and Arabs
>he is even allowed to choose and pick if he should let anyone in
>he still cries about refugees
The retarded Albion strikes again.All those muslim trashbags that you've imported are your own doing you piglike chav of a person.

it's retarded and gay

Isn't it more NATO expansion than the EU though

>Upper class still overwhelmingly Norman descent after a thousand years
>Media and banks controlled by Jews and upper class
>Every party that isn't brutally slandered by the media is the same, a puppet for the elites
>Media imports American identity politics
>Immigrants mean cheap labour for the rich and a racially divided working class so the working class never unite and throw their votes behind a pro-worker candidate
>wages never rise
>Blames the actions of the ((elites)) on normal people
ok

The current EU is the 4th Reich and only serves Germanys owners in the USA.

Europe is not strong, doesn't matter if united or not

Imho, it should stay what it originally was - a union for economic cooperation.

But fuck all those regulations and other bullshit. We don't need a central EU government. That would never work.

I wish I was born in Asia or somethin, I live in the heart of Europe and am sorrounded by subhumans. It's super depressing

It's a good idea, I just wish it was less cucked. I hope the EU will become like Switzerland at some point. We gotta join together if we want to survive.

I hope the refugees will destroy Europe

me in the back

For being one of the biggest net payers we don't get much in return.

>blames the EU for the actions of his own rich people
like pottery
BTW what happened with those millions you were going to get after brexit, for the healthcare system, right?

t.a blyadimir
or
t.a chav
or
t.urk

Which one are you?

Pro because Europe on its own has no voice. However the immigration laws suck and we should be allowed to deport all gypsies to india

The Bulgarian presidency of the EU is coming soon.So you never know.

The EU benefits the rich. Workers really don't get anything from it, other than lower wages and increased competition from EU migrants. Brexit was a slap in the face to the establishment. What do you want me to say?

Brilliant idea, not so brilliantly executed but better to improve on what there is (through the readily available democratic channels) than to throw the baby out with the bathwater and genocide one another.

>the pro eu gypsy from bulgaria is of course present and shilling

You get stability and a bunch of east europeans buying your "reliable" cars and flatpack furniture.

You'd be a broke, backwoods shithole again without it.

It's shit because of Germany which destroyed it and Eastern Europe which doesn't have its place in it.

>The EU benefits the rich.
I am sorry for you being poor.Why don't you get rich instead, so you can profit from the EU?Oh wait i forgot that the average British chav is too stupid to wipe its own butt let alone be competitive on the jobs market.

Better than any retarded Franco-African abortion you've attempted in the past.

ok

>the anti-EU turk from Macedonia is in this thread
I will make you my house negro once you enter the EU and i can travel the boarder with no stops.

But the EU does have direct democracy,The EP, the President of the Commission and the Council are all directly elected, the rest of the commission is appointed by directly elected officials. I've always thought it was better then the UK, the house of lords and the Queen are both unelected.

Most people who are trying to argue against the EU, don't really understand its inner workings and mechanisms.

I think that the EU citizen rights and the way the EU works should be taught or at least mentioned in school.

Or we end up with a ton of people who don't understand the EU and fear it for reasons that are not there.

You got me, can't wait for baba Erdogan to take us under his wing again

I love how EU cucks always try to sound smart even tho they aren't
You have no fucking clue how the EU works it's a capitalist piece of shit and you're a slave to the banks

The idea is good but stuff should be done to fix what is wrong (which is better than just dropping the whole thing, ). Overall IMO it did bring way more positives than negatives.

So far he's made a good point and is using my comment as evidence to back it up, go on seeing you're some kind of super human genius explain how the EU works to us mere mortals. Also r u anti capitalist because so far nothing else has worked.

tbqh. The unelected Lords produced better legislation than the life peers.
I'm not against an elected second house but anything would be better than the half-abortion we have now.

Erdogan will get himself a Bulgarian umbrella if he steps out of line.

OK, i would like for you to explain to me the way the EU works and to support your claims with linked materials.What do you say?

He's pissed off, our tiny mortal minds aren't worth his time

>uhhhmmph explain how teh eu works
As expected from pro-EU brainlets. You can't explain the entire system in one post. Your IQ is 10

>He's pissed off, our tiny mortal minds aren't worth his time
You never know with German flags on Sup Forums.Who knows who is the real person posting behind his IP:
-a Russian?
-a Turk?
-an Arab?
This goes for all flags on Sup Forums btw. We should always take what is written here with a grain of salt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Parliament
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Commission

For the love of god read, there are countless other links you can find I just reckoned Wikipedia is the easiest to understand. DESU I'm not sure if you are literate but give it your best shot.

What the fuck are you even trying to prove by posting these wikipedia articles

I'm just trying to educate you, you've made it clear that you're in need

Explain in your own words how the EU works

...and why I should support it.

If the wiki articles are not enough, you can always go and check the sites at the bottom.They link where the materials are gathered from.

Or go here europa.eu/european-union/index_en

Whatever is more to your liking.

It would take a very long time, many people have already written it for me, go read that, if you insist I guess I will just be prepared to wait a while

haha nice arguments m8 you convinced me