Hey Sup Forums how to handle the feeling of the end of childhood and huge passage of time...

Hey Sup Forums how to handle the feeling of the end of childhood and huge passage of time? It's quite deppresing to see how old we are now, and how things changed.

Attached: indeks.jpg (232x217, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZbEF0XseVjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't have he answer, but bump for feel the same

You gotta keep improving and planning cooler things. Life is like a drug. If you never move onto stronger stuff, you'll always just be looking back on that first time.
Sounds like you stagnated/ stunted your growth. Oh well, get back on the horse and keep moving forward.

It's not like that i have stagnated or at least I don't think like that. I recently moved to new city, to collage, met new friends and had a great time. But I still have this nostalgia of my past, of how all this happened so damn fast and rapidly.

Just because you go to a new place doesn't mean it's going to be fun. You've gotta make it fun. Find the fun things to do, the places to go.

Insight from depressed user: you could move into fuckin Disneyland and have a bad time if you didnt try to find the shit you enjoy doing.

Is that the original size or are you posting thumbnails bro, im trying to build my collection.

Attached: apu.png (640x426, 151K)

I think it's the original size, I downloaded it some time ago, don't remember where tho, sorry.

depressed nigga hours OP

I feel like this everyday

I miss how things used to be.

How do I move forward in life when I cant stop looking backwards?

Reclaim your mind from modern insanity.
youtu.be/ZbEF0XseVjs

Attached: 1566154590715.jpg (519x600, 135K)

To be honest with you, objectivism has many issues with modern society, such as greed and lust. The more you think about sanity, the less you have it.

It's called maturation. Yes we'd all love to go back to having all our need fulfilled by our mommy and daddy but what would be the point of life if you don't leave the nest and grow up? To someday have a family of your own and give your children the same love and affection you had when you were a child.

It's not like I'm scary to carry on my own, it's more like this.. feeling of things that won't happen again. For example, first time playing Skyrim, first time drinking booze. It's those things that are elementary to our life and happen only once. And only once we can appreciate it.

All I can say is, 90% of what is promulgated about Objectivism and Rand are flat out falsehoods. I was expecting a dry, boring, stuffy conservative bitch. I found the most lucid information in my life. It's all about figuring out how to attain happiness as an individual. It's unironically what all the new atheist faggots so desperately want, but are too stupid to see in front of them.

Grow up

Attached: 516.jpg (680x680, 51K)

Oldfag here. Considering I was lurking Sup Forums back when you we're probably still not allowed in your parents computer, I have some experience in this realm. At your age, I didn't feel the way you seem to. I do feel that way now, or well, I had been feeling that way for a few years. But more recently I have manged to tell those feelings to fuck off. You have to appreciate the past for what it was but not dwell on it or miss it, or else you'll simply keep living in it and missing the present. I remember when I was young I would ALWAYS look forward to the future and what would unfold in my life. I never imagined any of what actually happened. In many ways it's gone worse and in many ways it's gone better. That's life. Good and bad shit.

Anyway, I'm fuckin rambling. I guess what I'm trying to say is just remember what your childhood mind felt like and try to think and be imaginative the same way as then. Life is a big spectrum. There's no need to define when childhood was or when it ended, or that it ended at all. If you don't let your inner child die, then your whole life can be just as free and happy as childhood.

Attached: check.png (200x145, 3K)

I guess you are right, but everyone has their own little truth, right?

I am now 68 and can honestly say I have enjoyed the whole of my life.
Sure I may sometimes think that the very best time of my life was when I was thirteen years old, but that does not make me in the slightest little bit despondent about my experiences since then.
Retain your great memories of a rewarding childhood and make the most of all the opportunities that present themselves to you as you get older.

There are so many things that are available to you now, that didn't even exist when you were a child.

There is truth. It's your job to figure it out.
People are so fucked right now, because they don't know what reality is. So they stumble around in the dark bumping into shit. This breeds a feeling of anger, fear, resentment, and boredom. You feel adrift, aimless, because you don't even know what to aim at or how to aim, or what to do once you do.

Thanks Sup Forums you've really brighten up my day and maybe even more, godspeed y'all.

Try some shrooms, and chill out, life isnt that serious, everything sucks but its whatever, do drugs, hallucinogens are my favorite, find a hobby, I play guitar. Just get moving one way or another sucker.

But you have to remember, there are still plenty of 'firsts' left in this world for you to experience.