How is it okay to sentence a 17 year old girl to 23 years in prison? How can I fight this? I've posted here before...

How is it okay to sentence a 17 year old girl to 23 years in prison? How can I fight this? I've posted here before, but I will also post the doc. She was abused. Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HardSFk8Ec

Attached: AshleeMartinson.jpg (433x649, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashlee_Martinson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if she was uglier you wouldn't even care

>Muh, white race good
Kek

/thread

You think the faggots who spam bullshit threads on here are anything but nihilists? They don't care about anything, dude.

She's ugly as fuck to begin with.

Poor younger sisters had to watch her do this to mom and dad.
23 years is well deserved.

She'll probably be out in 10 with good behavior. She'll be okay. Plus she'll have tons of great lesbian sex.

Murder dumb fuck

She'll probably be out in 10 with good behavior. She'll be okay. Plus she'll have tons of great lesbian sex.

double homicide and false imprisonment tends to land you large jail sentences

You can fight it by voting for a legislator that is aligned with your legal beliefs.
Also, jury nullification.

Shut up, not true.

I'm black.

23 years isnt long enough.

LOL

She's cute so let her free.

do the crime do the time

she's a women,isnt it good enough that the courts already favor you and you dont even go to the same prison a man would?

I will. Thank you.

>im black

typical

>muh black lives matter

>i wanna always be the victim

She's scum.
You brake the law, you pay the price. Good riddance.

Get off my dick
Larp

>I believe women should be locked up for life for something they did when they were 17.
Sexist retard.

nigger alert

girl in the pic isn't even the one in the documentary.
As always, OP is a faggot.

>ITT: American conservatards

Not funny.

Let her rot. Let her rot. Let her rot. Let her rot. Let her rot. Let her rot. Let her rot. Let her rot. Let her rot. Let her rot. Let her rot. Let her rot.

/thread

>How is it okay to sentence a 17 year old girl to 23 years in prison?
When you murder someone, there are consequences.

what she did?

Cant play by societies rules why bother defending the mentally bankrupt

>i wish I were a cop so I could beat her up so hard she would get knocked out then fuck her whore vagina and get away with it.

this is the fantasy of every libtard

23 years is a long time to spend in jail without cock being rammed up your pussy and ass so she is going to be dripping thinking about cock all day and night for the next 23 years but she can have lesbian sex with some of the inmates who have been there for a while but a woman craves for great big spunky cocks but anothers pussy will have to do.

Did Daddy unload his PeePee on her face one too many times?

She still wont fuck you.

Sure smells like /r/the_Donald in here

Kill her abusive parents.

Shes pretty ugly as is...

WE DONT CARE ABOUT NOZING!

If you kill someone all bets are off.

Define abusive.

They beat her. Mental abuse too.

Yeah it is

engaging in abuse

Watch the doc too.

23 years isnt "life" faggot. She'll get out young enough to find an old man to pay her for sex.

We are all evil its just the the whiteman has self control.

17 year old girl? it said she was born in 1998 she would be 30?

How do you get 30 if she was born in 1998?

First off it's ok to sentence her for the time. Second, your not fighting for this. GUILTY AS CHARGED!

You jumped a decade dumbass

she's broken irrevocably she can't live IN A SOCIETY

>she was born in 1998 she would be 30

Attached: 1570212157303.jpg (418x475, 25K)

If what she said is true , then she did good

Not interested in the video. Just give us the charges and the evidence pertaining to it. Maybe a transcript if its public

What, did they spank her? Spanking is not abuse.

That looks like robotrap

ffs do some research she said she was beaten and raped if that's not abuse I dont know what would be

Bump

Shut up nigger

Bad shit happens to you doesn't give you a free pass to do shit to other people.

p.s. I ain't watching that shit.

Fpbp
/newfag

Women are the limiting factor in reproduction. Evolution under these conditions means our emotions are shaped such that basically all women will be valued by basically everyone, irrespective of their character or appearance, and even if people don't explicitly care about reproducting.

>imagine being this retarded.

She can nigrig a meaty dildo out of a magazine or something, plus theres always the possibility that a guard will take pity on her and fuck her senseless.

>Lesbian sex
No need now that trannies are a thing.

They always say that shit, what are you like 12? It's the same song and dance with these murdering kids, they're crazy, and they think they can throw out an excuse and everyone's gonna be like "o yea u totally killed your family, but you're good" Don't you remember the Menendez brothers? Made up all this shit about being molested with a toothbrush, etc, and it turned out it was just the story, and their plan was to kill their parents for the inheritance.

It's just an entitled, privileged girl, that killed her parents. Think about it, how many organizations, groups, how many outreach programs from every level of the government, church, and community are there for women and children to seek help from abuse? Did you do any of that? no, she decided to murder. Fuck that stupid murderous bitch.

You have to look at the big picture

>blah blah blah
The night before the murder, this girl got into an argument with her mother and stepfather after they discovered she was in a relationship with a twenty-two-year-old man

Her car and phone privileges were revoked after the argument. She posted on Facebook that she wanted to kill him, and then she took a shotgun and blew him away. Her mom came to see what the shot was, holding a knife and this girl wrestled it out of her hands and stabbed her to death (over 30 times), and then locked up her siblings in a closet, and stole the truck and left, and was promptly pulled over and arrested. Where she made up story after story about how she wasn't there, it wasn't her, blah blah blah

tl:dr fuck that murderous strumpet

Attached: CT_logo2.png (320x177, 14K)

just about every criminal was abused, that point is a stupid one OP

Attached: 1570724832435.jpg (326x307, 28K)

she's a mutt.
Mutts get the chair.
Therefore she gets the chair.
Simple logic.

If this post is true then 23 years isn’t long enough. She should get life. Or just a bullet to the back of the head.

The guy already had a judiciary past... If u can't even think for yourself I can"t do it for you

Remember the guy was known for sexual and physical abuse too... Don't select information that suits what you think

dubels

Pack it in boys, nothing more to see here.

>1998
>30

Attached: 1547960567191s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Can one of our amerifat cousins please help a britbong with the back story.
Cheers m8

Only news because she's white. Happens to people of color all the time

I tried to watch the documentary, but it took too long to get to the point. Just a bunch of whinging bitches, and nobody said what she did.

The end product of single motherhood

every.single.time

tbh i think its way to extreme to put an 17 year old woman in to jail for that long especially if its for adults. her life is basically fuck from this point she can go and do a back flip off the toilet bowl on to her neck

So according to this cunts wikipedia, her Mom & Step-Dad found out she was fucking a 25 year-old dude when she was underage, resulting in them grounding her, taking away her phone & limiting her car privileges. And that pushed this psycho birch off so badly, she shot her step-dad, stabbed her Mom over 40 times & locked her step-sisters in a closet.... And retarded fanboy OP wants people to sympathize with her?!

God damn Op, you must be the thirstiest beta virgin incel to ever exist. This crazy cunt still ain't gonna fuck ya.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashlee_Martinson

Put me in the screencap

Attached: 3ay4q1.jpg (500x724, 72K)

She should have gotten life tbh fam

This

My main issue is with the prevalence of torture in US prisons.

I'm sorry that words this crazy bitch stabbed her mom, blew her step daddy away with a 12 gauge shotgun because her parents took away her phone & were going to put her boyfriend in prison. OP how the fuck desperate are you for a crumb of pussy?

And underage, ri

woman convicted of the 2015 murders of her mother and stepfather, which she committed at the age of seventeen.

lock her up throw away the key

This thread reeks of /r/conservative

23 year for triple murder
WTF she got off easy

needs life without parole

Can fuck her, just can't take pictures.

sounds like an appropriate punishment

>She was abused.
so are thousands of other people who dont go out and do what she did

You'll go far in life if 2019-1998 = 30 for you.
Real far, bud.

This makes no sense.

How come she can be tried as an adult but consent to sex?

American conservatives are the ones vocally demanding the option of death or life without parole for juveniles.

You have to be 18 to post here.

How is it okay for a 17 year old girl to murder two people for the fun of it?