Blocks your path

>blocks your path
"Gimme yo wallet and yo phone nigga or we finna kill yo ass pussy ass nigga"
Wat do?

Attached: 89BB2553-FD75-4F31-A01F-CCDA4180CB44.jpg (357x386, 61K)

Pull out my gun and tell them to move their nigger asses out of my way. This is Texas son.

I'm going to give them my phone and my wallet, you thinking I wanna die?

Run away with a good head start because they cannot run efficiently with those pants

Well looking at them, they clearly aren't armed meanwhile I carry a glock on me at all times so I'd likely point it at them maybe shoot it in the air to show I'm serious.

Or maybe rob them first to teach them a lesson.

Why the fuck run? They are both scrawny like pic related.

Attached: ec3-fb4a.jpg (540x339, 18K)

They get fucked by women for fun.
50 on the right.
Lil booger on the right. He got shot by the army for fun when they raided a ghetto in the 90s

Pull out the blizzie sideways, shot dem muddafucka's up, miss them, but kill half the block.

Also call the food bank.

"I'll give you my wallet if you go beat up some white nerds that hate niggers but use nigger terms".

Walk away not even bothering to look back on them tripping on their attire in vain attempt to move

Army realy needs to train their marksmen better.

Start moving backward. They'll try chasing me, trip because their pants are already around their ankles, and then stomp.

A guy like this tried to mug me in Sheffield, I went to kick him in the nuts and didn't hit his nuts - because trousers round his knee, got foot stuck, so pushed with foot. He fell over, I proceeded to kick his head a few times (nice big kicks), then rang off.
Might have been more nigs around.

Attached: gordon no.jpg (698x716, 53K)

Call bluff, more often than not, 5hey do this if they believe you're an easy mark.
Don't do this if you don't know how to defend yourself, the truly ignorant might feel disrespected and now believes he has to do something.

Look at them. No, really just look at them. How could any culture produce whatever in hell these things are?

Wtf this is how all young niggers look in SoCal California, they won’t say that shit unless you look weak and this is coming from someone with an emo haircut lmfao. If they don’t pull out a strap then I’m not giving them shit. I’m running into traffic and hope I don’t get run over and they get pulverized, it will get people’s attention, and mostly it’s just funny because no one will expect it.

Realistically? There's no way either of these guys is pulling a strap on me. If it's in their jeans, too far to reach. I doubt it's in the gym shorts, too heavy, shit would just fall out.

Now, we still have a problem with my presumably singular chubby ass faced against two young and fit hardbodies, but that's where the pants come in again. They sure as shit can't run in those, much less do the footwork required to win in a scrap.

Long and short of it, I'm not threatened and I'm keeping my money.

Beat them to death.

Confuse the thick nogs with a riddle, 9 out of 10 times confusion will cause them to Infight and chimp out.

1/10 times where that fails beat scrawny nogs clearly

I'd pull their pants, shorts and boxers down and push them down. Then I'd tell out, "faggs!!" And the hood would kill em for looking like they were fucking on the floor. (African American culture is very homophobic)

Exactly - This is NM, we don't play that shit... This is the reason I have a Kimber Micro 9

Gut shoot both of them with my legally concealed firearm and beat off while they bleed out on the sidewalk.

>niggers
say it

politely give them my wallet and phone

I thought you had a Kimber Micro 9 because you liked expensive paperweights

That’s based if they really are homophobic. I thought rappers like young thug and lil uzi fucked over the young negriod youth in that respect.

No. Bad.

someone is underestimating full chimpout mode
these niggers would fight naked if it meant getting the upper hand on someone

A lot of them are gay but the culture is homophobic. That's why it's hard for a brotha to come out

Blacks will most likely always be homophobic, simply because so many of them spend time in correction facilities.

>shoot this cuck
>then shoot niggers
Remember kids: always kill a traitor before an enemy.

>turn 360
>briskly walk away
They can't possibly keep up with their pants around their ankles

Nope - that's why I have the UltraCarry

Apologize for the 200 years of slavery and discrimination that my race inflicted upon them then give them my wallet and phone and car keys too and beg for forgiveness while crying.

>turn 360
Kek, what a fucking retard.

>moar cucks to burn
see

dis is u

Attached: FEFD352C-52E8-4EB8-B17D-85F48B25ADE1.jpg (850x1200, 285K)

Pull out my sidearm and shoot them both 3 times in the stomach, then go about my business

>>blocks your path
>"Gimme yo wallet and yo phone nigga or we finna kill yo ass pussy ass nigga"
>Wat do?
2 to the chest, 1 to the head for each

Would you really risk your freedom on them? Considering how things are looking now a days, you’re going to be on the news with a headline like: Terrorism In America? Tragic Story Of 2 Young Black Men Killed By Crazed Gunman.

People that say things like that are the ones most obviously unequipped to do something like that.
You've outed yourself.

lost

they look like skinny manlets, one push should clear the way.

Take 4 steps back and laugh as they waddle like penguins.

Fucking good on you!

Push one of my kids at them and run.

Laugh at them and walk away. Warn them that if they bother me again, they're going to get shot and sodomized with the nearest stick.

Would simply inform him of this..’Fella,i been to war twice,seen more shit than you could even comprehend.Fought blokes who REALLY believed in something,and i’m still here.You fancy it?’
Game on.

I spent 8 years in prison for manslaughter after I killed a nigger that tried to rob me outside of a bar. 2 of them tried to rob me, assuming they were both drunk at the time because I hit one and he fell over and knocked himself out on the pavement. Wrestled with the other one for a good 10ish minutes or so and got a few elbows in that dazed him. I stood up and soccer kicked him in the head as hard as I could 3-4 times. I was wearing steel toed boots at the time (just got off work) and then walked a few blocks away and called a cab home. 4 days later the police showed up at my door and arrested me, they had footage of it all from a bank that was across the street. The nigger I soccer kicked died in hospital the next day from brain swelling. I probably would've gotten off if I didn't leave the scene and reported it.
I still have limited sight in my left eye where he scratched my eyeball with his nasty uncut fingernails and it got infected.
If I had to do it again I'd kill them both. Got released from prison in sept 2014 and never regretted doing it. I'm basically a small town hero where I live now because of it. Gotta love the south.

Excuse me, I don't speak niggerish.
>turn 360 and walk away

I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for 1000, Alex.

>small town hero for kicking someone to death

I'm so glad I don't live in a shit hole.

Attached: loo.jpg (700x592, 73K)

Beat their asses and to establish dominance fuck both of them.

Imitate their finger contortions and say "How long have you had that?"

PENI member here, niggers are easy to handle if you have above retarded situational awareness.
It is the kikes that are trickier to deal with.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

"could you fuck my wife first please?"

Attached: 1499593367357.jpg (1000x791, 89K)

I did 8 years in Georgia State from 08-2014 because I have some previous violent crime convictions on my record. Don't care if you don't believe me. If I could've owned and carried a firearm on me I would've shot them both on the spot, but like I said, prior violent crime convictions.

how ones become a PENIS member?

Get my gun, then force them to strip and throw their clothes away, tie their hands behind their backs, and make them walk through the street.

>Someone
>Implying niggers count as people

I think we all know who the real fucking retard is, kekky boy.

shoot them.

Attached: thumb_all-edge-no-point-me-irl-27514504.png (200x202, 15K)

Give my wallet and phone. Take the SIM out first of course. And freeze all cards so they are useless to the men. Simple as that.

>this is texas son

texas isnt as right wing as you think it is hillbilly

Attached: beto-orourke-democrat-lgbt-town-hall.jpg (789x460, 45K)

you can start by being white

I live in NM too. We don't really have to many black people here.

At this point, why even bother wearing pants?