Why don't you support climate science?

Why don't you support climate science?

Attached: f.jpg (624x414, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbVkiNxxuHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1569333740169.jpg (500x758, 113K)

Why don't you fuck off already?

>says support climate science
>except for the actual scientist that records the data and everyone alters it for political agendas

Why do you think a retarded 12 year old is more informed about “”””climate change”””” than a leading doctor in the field?

She's almost 17 she's just a potato

Chinese science is wack

Venezuela oil.

She's a paid crisis actor for the government.

As far as climate change goes, it's normal.
Instead they want us to pay the government to put restrictions. Again the "follow the money" alarm bell is true, as in the past.

Attached: 1570785919342.jpg (713x398, 44K)

I choose not to trust the ramblings of a neuro impaired goblin

lol no one awsnered OP's question so far
says enough about the climate change deniers

they did - nice try faggot

I did until the left corporatized, tied it to the white guilt industry and open borders (ie coupling 1st world consumption to 3rd world birth rates), rejected civilian nuclear energy, and started using it to push for world government. Who is she supposedly challenging? Essentially the entire political elite in the west wants what she wants, albiet likely for different reasons. Side with them, they win, side with her, they win. Given that corporate media basically forced-memed her from nowhere, with no prior organic grassroots movement, I can't help see her as anything but controlled opposition.

>answer thread
>another thread
>answer that thread
>another thread
>answer that thread
>another thread

Attached: 1525446326159.png (800x600, 150K)

their are too many conflicting views on the subject, that's it's hard to get a clear signal amidst all the noise. so, let's go quietly into our extinction and consume like the crazed primates we are.

Attached: 33220054.jpg (500x580, 84K)

Hey, who listens to entitled brats without education or Nobel Prize?

because i have a brain and im over 30 u faggot

REEEEE SHE WANTS TO STOP RICH OLD WHITE MEN FROM DESTROYING THE PLANET BEFORE SHE DIES DAE WHITE GENOCIDE LE HÓRTLER TRYING TO DESTROY OUR WAY OF LIFE AND TOTALLY NOT A LIFE 99.99% OF US WILL NEVER SEE OR BE ABLE TO MAKE DECISIONS THAT MAKE A LARGE ENOUGH IMPACT TO ACTUALLY GET ON HER RADAR?!

how fucking delusional can you be when you've been so goddamn brainwashed that you unironically believe calls to save the planet from the people exploiting it's every resource at an unsustainable rate makes someone "the next Hitler". How can you be so fucking delusional that you identify with and defend people who piss out glasses of wine worth more than you make an a year or bottles worth more than your pension, which they will happily steal away from you, money which they've made by exploiting people like you, and the planet you live on, destroying it for a short term profit because they know they can have their fun and won't live to see the consequences of their actions.

I just do not understand being so God damn stupid that you see yourself as a victim of those who are trying to protect the planet you live on, and make sure your crotch goblins have a planet that doesn't actively try and destroy them like the virus they are as you indoctrinate them into thinking they are temporarily broke millionaires and that they should identify with these people who will gladly exploit them and their children for virtual slave wages and destroy the planet for the highest bidder

These people are so fucking delusional it's sickening

They would gladly side with people who would love nothing more to pay them and their children a slaves wage in deadly working conditions running their companies like monarchies making sure that you stay in your place, and with what we've seen, they would probably fucking thank them for the changes and Pat each other on the back talking about how it's just "the free market working" as they try and convince each other they benefited from the changes the most

>science

Because Climate Science is Fraud.

you mean climate science fiction?

Attached: NvcQH.jpg (338x276, 26K)

It's not real

Cos im not autistic!

OP has autism

The hard data is slanted, as evidenced when you view raw data from ice cores such as vostok.

You have no sense of reality in this subject if you dont realize that the sun itself and the suns ability to warm the oceans or cool the oceans [oceans are biggest reservoirs of co2 on the planet; basic chemistry says hot water holds less co2, releasing it into the atmosphere, cold water holds co2 as co2 is more soluble in it], if you deny this, then you're a fucking candy ass roody poo dumbfuck troll.

You're an idiot. There's just no other way to say it that sums it all up like that. You're an idiot.

The fact that you ad hominem as your argument means you have no valid argument. You're just an autistic faggot who believes whatever he is told by authority with no capacity to critically think for himself.

End your own life as a detriment to the human race. It would be the most useful thing you could possibly do to advance humanity, next to taking like minded faggots with you.

Attached: zztuit.jpg (829x928, 112K)

wew

Attached: 1570026940705.png (633x469, 439K)

did she actually remove the fucking crust?
good fucking job, truly the hero of the environment we need

because im not a fucking moron. science is clear its a myth, no amount of liberal emotions will change that

So much this...

Attached: lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg (470x570, 183K)

imagine building your own strawman in the first sentence and then getting angry tearing it down.

I do, but most of what you see in media these days is hysteria, virtue signalling and puppet show.

>liberal media completely ignores this

Attached: W0m45Oo.png (728x742, 436K)

Greta is just pissed cos her little sis stole all the tits

Attached: 1565816828738.jpg (1080x1098, 229K)

>500 gay men dismiss common sense: "Traps aren't gay"

500 people making a claim vs exponentially more making the opposite claim does not make for a 'debate' user. It makes for 500 stupid people.

dont eat meat, dont get tits

Personally I like em flat, and 16 is legal in most countries and some states.

believing that Greta is speaking for herself is kinda simplistic tbh

Attached: 1567461764648.png (1032x816, 1.62M)

>16 is legal in some states

that doesnt mean you can fuck 16 year olds regardless what age you are,you democrats are the biggest degenerates on the face of the earth

Can potatoes be put back underground to grow more, or are they done once you pull?

dude liking buds over actual boobs is pedo talk

Attached: buds.jpg (960x540, 48K)

Pouring another quart of used oil into the river and burning another tire.
Everytime i see a Gretta I'll pour another quart of used oil into the river and burn another tire.

Who said anything about believing she speaks for herself? Just because she's parroting what other people are saying doesn't mean what she's parroting is wrong, just that people believe more people will listen to a child than actual scientists that have been saying the same thing for nearly two decades.

Even if you're outraged by it, I guarantee you've thought more about and heard more about climate change since this child started talking about it than any of the years leading up to this.

No one cares what you do as an individual. Big corporations make up 95% of the climate affecting pollution. Nothing you can do as a single person will even factor in.

>screams about the 1% ruining earth
>becomes famous which helps her become the 1% she is talking about

because an underage girl thinks she's hot shit because she's talking about the same shit so many other people do and did/ but didn't get recognition for it.

A better question is why this bitch doesn't have any titties.

Boobs are gross, also you don't seem to know where you are.

Attached: 1558243224093.jpg (1280x1836, 326K)

>No one cares what you do as an individual
Then why the fuck is my car driving getting taxed out the ass and I'm literally told to never reproduce

When you reach my age you can recognise fashion when you see it remember when Saddam "definitely" had weapons of mass destruction ?

Attached: 1542490004699.jpg (600x398, 59K)

So quit bitching at people in an attempt to spread awareness because there's nothing we can do to change it.

/Thread

i absolutely support the gathering of climate data and then totally altering it to fit the agenda of those who fund my research, 100%

You literally do not understand the difference in wealth between the top 1% and everyone else, do you?

kid i have been here so long this jpg was still a gif

Attached: GIRUGAMESH.gif (200x200, 505K)

We are DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111eleven

Attached: 1570925264369.jpg (1024x576, 190K)

>Lawyered
Max kek

Because the uber rich want to keep you controlled by taxes and make you enraged at activists trying to keep them in check so you don't realize who is actually fucking you over.

You literally do not know the definition of the word literally

stupid goy the evidence is overwhelming

Attached: 1569615179624.png (386x425, 235K)

I wonder who buys all the products those corporations make. I wonder if those companies would continue to produce those goods if you weren't buying them.
The blame falls squarely on the consumer. You.

Because climate science is not a real science. Much like Psychology and Sociology, "climate science" is not capable of routinely making predictions due to unknown factors.

If these climate models were accurate at all, your local weatherman would practically be a wizard instead of wrong more than half the time.

This

There are absolutely things you can do, you feeb. Vote in people that will take more of a stand against big corporations, tax the uber wealthy and enact stricter laws against carbon emissions.

You really do this everytime you see Greta?

>that doesnt mean you can fuck 16 year olds regardless what age you are,you democrats are the biggest degenerates on the face of the earth

16 is legal in most countries and of those countries almost all of them dont give 2 shits how old you are, a 90yr old could fuck a 16 yr old and the law doesnt care

I feel this debate should widen to include gretas mom

youtube.com/watch?v=GbVkiNxxuHo

I'm a billionaire. I'm not paying more taxes so fuck you

Then you should be old enough to realize that loli is best.

Attached: 1539507919589.png (500x945, 448K)

"Goods" such as the armaments for the military complex, big oil and foresting. Ah yes, i'll just cut back on my weekly purchase of Saudi Oil production.

What do you mean by "support"?

Fuck you facist, you're not going to have a choice in the next two decades. You're going to be taxed out the ass or dragged out to the guillotines by 2030, I guarantee it.

Yes sir. I'm all for change, very progressive in that regard.

Is science meant to be predictive?

those days are gone friend moot had an Epiphany involving him going to prison

Attached: 1551049113846.jpg (682x960, 57K)

yes even the tides are a prediction

Fascist for being a billionaire?
LMFAO. Having money makes you a fascist.

>Taxed out the ass or dragged out to guillotines
No I won't. I'm in the UAE.
Seethe more poor boy

>Guarantee it
And can I sue you if your gurantee falls through?
Or is it just another spineless statement from a nobody?

Tire fire is going strong.
143 tires make a lot of smoke

I violate no laws. Despite collecting an eclectic selection of art none is even obscene.

Did you know, marrying a 12 year old is still legal in some states?

Attached: d2588252478c424cde3dd6893f3416f997b5c2eab4c2374c11193dc3097d6245.jpg (1177x2000, 282K)

because i'm dumb as fuck, my life goes nowhere, and i unironically participate in Sup Forums discussions

No us britbongs try not to think about that aspect of american culture

Attached: greta sperging.webm (352x340, 1.19M)

If ya'll educate yourself on natural climate change, you'll know that the earth is (without doubt) heating up faster than before. Everyone, even people that deny climate change as a human cause, can agree that CO2 have an absorbing effect in the atmosphere. It's whether or the CO2 we humans release, is enough to make a difference in such a massive atmosphere, that is the question.

Now I'm not saying it's human caused, but as far as I can tell, but as of right now it seems to be the only logical answer to as why earth is heating up faster than before...

So, why not include the precautionary principle in all of this. Why not?

Why don't you? What do you actually know about climate user? You are just a cuck to Jews begging to suck the shit outta their ass for the privilege of paying kikes a fee on your every breath.

Tell me what was atmospheric CO2 55mya? You're nothing but a propaganda spewing nigger loving clipcock sucking shabbos goy and someday your dream of suffering being tortured to death to momentarily amuse your Yid overlords will come true, and we will all be free of your existence.

Good.

hey bro can i borrow some edge

And yet aoc is 16 in all of britbongea, where as much of M'urica its 18. And under developed 16 year old is more fine than a precocious 12 year old.

Attached: 1561907473803.jpg (401x372, 30K)

not him but this should hit a nerve

Attached: 1568829552688.jpg (960x844, 129K)

How dare you

yeah but other factors are involved for instance a uniform is always a good indicator of a thorough blow job

Attached: 1552427234433.png (987x875, 875K)

Because overlords desire chattel, and you're it.

pay up whitey

Attached: 1568062564418.jpg (510x430, 124K)

The planet will eventually blow itself up or a meteorite will hit the earth and it will all end in an instant. Theres nothing significant a mere human can do to change anything. This belief that we can save the earth is all just a false premise that we're in control of the universe, and that the universe wasn't in charge of our existence. The truth is we're all destined to be handled by the much vast existence of the cosmos, so who really cares?

If voting could change things it would be illegal you mong.

Shut wage slave and keep watching late night TV.

Attached: 1568942392188.jpg (720x900, 59K)

so who's in the plan ?

Attached: 1568927674658.jpg (1080x1305, 141K)

Get your own swag you miserable degenerate.

I do but not greta thunderbird

no, retard.

for example in the netherlands a person that's 16 can only fuck other 16 year olds or 17 year olds.
18 year olds are considered adults and thats different than the age of consent.
now kys, fag

Attached: 1569627672125.jpg (500x344, 143K)

Pretty much