Do you ever miss the old days anons? I am not that old but i am seriously worried about my generation...

Do you ever miss the old days anons? I am not that old but i am seriously worried about my generation. How did we became so naive, and stupid in such big numbers?!?!

Attached: 73226659_1132919843574098_7731726587829157888_n.jpg (718x960, 80K)

It's almost as if we're being pushed in that particular direction.

the scientific dictatorship.
the only way not to be in the prison is to ignore the media.
greta is a crisis actor. the planes on 9/11 were fake. sandy hook and the holocaust were both propaganda.
i'd actually be okay with a flat earth, except that it was known to be round over 12,000 years ago. Again, the elite lying about history.

The new generation is screwed with smart phones.
Give the public bread and circus (food and entertainment), and they'll never question their world or speak up.

>Do you ever miss the old days anons?
Yes

>I am not that old but i am seriously worried about my generation. How did we became so naive, and stupid in such big numbers?!?!
Honestly... a large portion of what I blame is Rap Music and its stronghold on the youth for the past 25 years.

He knows

Attached: 1570897403786.jpg (3027x4031, 458K)

jew agendas

>Rap Music and its stronghold on the youth
This. It's the negrification of America, and it's been pushed so hard by you know who. Just keep lowering the standards and rewarding the degenerate until you successfully destroy a nation.

Attached: jew.jpg (600x600, 42K)

oy vey, stop noticing things goy

Probably the internet & social media. Seriously. Literally anyone can post anything online for other people to find. There's no way to verify the legality of information anymore.

With the internet & social media, people can find 1000's of like minded people who agree with their bullshit ideas. Without it, social trends and peer pressure would cause 90% of those people to conform to the norm. But now they don't have too becaue they all give each other gratification in one big circle jerk. Anti Vaxxers, fat acceptance people, conspiracy theorists, pedos, ect.

legitity*

There is no profit in destroying this country... we were pacified and turned into mindless consumers. That is the ultimate goal of the people who wield the power in the world, Jew or otherwise.

What could bea more perfect scenario to "them" than willing subjugation?

Well, the 2019 poster look way better so no?

Attached: 888.jpg (500x534, 41K)

Y’all are embarrassing as fuck. How old are you,that you’re blaming ‘negro music’, you sound like my senile redneck piece of shit grandad. Music has always been edgy and dumb

I don't see the problem here
Why you so triggered

mindless music = mindless head
the more genres the better

o c'mon! you can't seriously think the 2019 billboard looks better than the 1999 one.

Yes, the Jews are the reason behind everything. When you make dumbass statements like this you're basically saying human beings have no desires and the only one with free thought is Joos. If you believe this you're a retard.

Exactly, these fuckers are cringey as fuck.

>giving a single shit about billboards/ads ever
I love how you people are the first to think you're "woke" and not like the sheeple but post shit like this

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Imagine being a man who gets upset over women's clothing ads highlighting others personal choices that do not affect your life whatsoever.

/thread

Imagine convincing yourself that you like looking at fat black women because you are to afraid to say what you really think in fear of being labeled a racist.

This. People don't want to acknowledge the fact that social media changed human behavior for the worst.

>miss the old days
when we pretending to be skinny? the truth is we are fatass nation eating mcfattass food everyday.

Everything tends towards a state of disorganization and relaxation. This is known as entropy. It explains why everyone is becoming more lax.

The fuck you mean “you people”

Attached: B0A1F2F2-226F-4745-9345-60E814351BC3.jpg (216x233, 7K)

if you you goal is to get half way you bitch for all the way. These things are dumb but I don't think that the world is mad, just a few.

>Believing there's a correlation between IQ and music
Guess you listen to rap because that statement was fucking retarded.

Imagine not being a racist and having to deal white racists trying to convince you that you're inherently racist but hiding it.

we are all a bunch of pseudo geniuses who think that everyone else is an idiot and dont have the understanding we have..im not saying this like im not one myself its just something that alot of people dont seem to get..we are all bombarded with information to the point of saturation and i cant think of anyway out of it..it seems the only thing to do is sit back and enjoy the show..

yeah,life was better in the 1950's.beating women was socially acceptable unlike now with all the radical feminists running around and all the soy products men use that make them to weak to fight against them

>rap music

well,we cant all be inbred rednecks who listen to country music like you

I don't like looking at fat black women, which is why that sign doesn't affect me whatsoever. Unlike you I can simply ignore things that have no impact on my life instead of seething on the internet all day.

It isn't that we pretended to be skinny, user. We aspired to be healthy.

We used to hold optimal body types as the ideal, but the idea of "big is beautiful" has supplanted that. Fat people used to think "Man, I wish I could be thin and beautiful," and while a lot of us could never achieve that goal some of us did. Now, fat people have no reason to change because hey... big is beautiful.

Some country music is pretty cool though user. I listen to an array of genres. Don't knock it until you try it, otherwise you're just as close minded as the user you're replying to.

Crackers

lmafo nigga I am black and even I think fat black women be nasty. yall white boys be trippin trying to defend this shiettt. LMAO she ant gunna give you any pussy either foo so stop trying to play capn. save a ho. Dis is why the world like this. A bunch of thirsty white boys on some pussy shit tryin to get sum ass! LAMO I'm out! BLAT BLAT BLAT

>Imagine caring this much about other people's personal choices

>country full of fat niggers
>catering to fat niggers
Imagine that

Attached: 1570885559229.png (183x232, 15K)

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Seethe harder faggot. Guess you have no free will. Who's to say your hatred for Jews wasn't manufactured by the Jews themselves?

You care about fat people that much? Chances are they will end up dying sooner because of it meaning less population of fat people. Do you see a problem with that?

>Do you ever miss the old days anons?

Of course. Except for the access to media an info, everything was better, even simple shit like food.

>I am not that old but i am seriously worried about my generation. How did we became so naive, and stupid in such big numbers?!?!

Lack of focus on education, the narcissistic celebration of the ego and forgetting vigilance. We arentold to accept unwarranted pride as a virtue and forgo actual self improvement for empty self acceptance.
Everyone is perfect just the way they are, so why change, strive and seek to better ourselves? Everyone's opinion is equally valid, so why seek out knowledge if it doesn't add merit to your views?

Ok Europoor, that's literally your country.

Attached: 1570344115771.jpg (960x573, 113K)

keep coping fat nigger

You have to be 18 to post here

Cry harder niggers

Attached: B4F9AC98-224C-4AA1-9F09-8BDAF52EA907.png (629x851, 369K)

I never even mentioned countries, retard

Says the faggot upset over a women's clothing ad. You wear women's clothing? Fucking faggot.

Not an argument

He who is not angry when he hast genuine cause to be angry is a sinner. Let no nigger go unharassed, bait them into new lows of niggerdom. Once they form a tribal war band it will give more excuses to end them.

>Seething
'Tis the life of a white incel

Wow he didn’t even MENTION the Jews. Hmmmmm

Your first word was country. Retarded faggot

You must be new here.

Glad to see you are effected by advertisements.
Thanks for obeying

>countries
As in specific countries, retard
Why the fuck do I have to guide you through the obvious?

Projecting, just like the rest of your shit skin kind.

>How did we became so naive, and stupid in such big numbers?!?!
An entire generation of parents raised kids to think that it's not what the do that matters, but who they inherently are.
So...you don't have to work hard to stay fit to be beautiful, you're just naturally beautiful.
So you don't have to work hard to be a success, you are naturally a success and deserve all those rewards.

That's why this generation of kids faceplants once they face the real world and find out they don't have the skills or background to actually succeed, but then blame the generation before for screwing up their lives. Right idea, wrong reason.

Actually the earth was known to be flat by virtually everyone before the 1700s, and the same math that confirms it is spherical also works properly with flat earth. Just find the engineering PhD that explains it step by step.

I really really really hope this is bait

No one is destroying the country. They are destroying only the people within it.

Look up Georgia guidestones commissioned by the club of Rome. They want the world population under 500,000,000. Once robotics in manufacturing and such areas make that possible, stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.

Imagine being a man who gets upset over a man getting upset at women’s clothing adds when neither of them will affect his life whatsoever.

Attached: sterling single.jpg (2048x1365, 892K)

That's not a word.

Legitimacy... That's what you were thinking of.

well a lot of people in america are fat so maybe they're playing their cards right

Ya, because the truth is a worse alternative.

Keep confirming the programming you recieved via society where the flat earth is "autistic stupidity" without knowing enough about what the actual real info says. There is so much disinfo on FE put there, to find serious discussion regarding it is extremely hard. Why would intentionally bad info exist on a subject that is "blatantly wrong" to begin with? And why would those rare snippets of valid info be so hard to come by in the masses of FE disinfo? Ask yourself

Hate being that guy but what the fuck happened to this board? Nigger worshipping twitter cucks didnt like the Sup Forums atmosphere and came down here?
That fucking self-contradictory logic means there is more of them and its not someone samefagging.
sound the alarms?

Attached: S90926-17373697.jpg (993x818, 225K)

No?

Why is every other planetary body a sphere? So when I look out on my telescope, the moon just happens to look at my on it's flat side?

Don't come at me with your idiotic info when you're probably flipping burgers

And if this is bait you definitely won

Sadly it's not, the maths checks out.

It's the same thing with the Sun orbiting the Earth. The maths checks out and the models work.

Attached: Heliocentric vs Geocentric.gif (500x290, 316K)

Then why haven't I've seen the edge of this world? I have literally flown across the entire world and have never seen an edge.
Minnesota --> Amsterdam -> Zimbabwe -> hawaii -> Minnesota. That's a trip I took 2 years ago, no edge

No other planetary bodies are spheres. They are lights in the sky. Nasa telling you they are spheres is what you trust despite not being able to actually accurately discern if they really are or not.

Have you ever looked up nasa project bluebeam? They have hologram technology that can fuck the shit you see up.

No, I dont flip burgers. I make 23 bucks an hour.

>Projecting
>White incel
>Still get called shit skin
Seethe harder you dumb white incel

Look up the 1890s flat earth map and map out the places you've been, you'll answer your own question.

>Hurr durr they dunt like me constant Joo posting so dey muzt b from duh Twittur
Kill yourself newfag I remember a time when there were no stormfags on this board.

because user, you're retarded enough to believe the lies big globe sells. Clearly, ATC told you to fly in a circle concentric with the middle of the flat earth.

(PS, anyone who believes flat earth theory is a fucking retard and shouldnt reproduce)

Attached: flatearthban.jpg (700x601, 37K)

Agree. The perverts were here before the stormfags.

Look at this faggot, saw a 5 minute "FEers are retards" shitpost video and now is militant against FE.

You're the type of person who votes in elections, I'd wager, believing that your vote fucking counts.

Lol Calvin Klein is notoriously racist. he vomited while cashing the money he made on this one.