Does anyone else find girls in head wear extremely hot?

Does anyone else find girls in head wear extremely hot?

Attached: 404005_375673395832318_888835571_n.jpg (720x480, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sxyprn.com/post/5c25f369c7032.html?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

Yes

Attached: 52967948_273589953541599_1754374924943838060_n.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Attached: IMG_1303.jpg (228x221, 6K)

I don't know what the fuck is sabian but it's funny to see muslims compared to the other thee regarding head wear. Other three won't get killed for not wearing a towel.

Modesty is attractive in both sexes.

im arab, i fuckin hate hijabs with a burning passion.

same with the bullshit veil cover with slits for the eyes.

Very much. Specially muslim girls. If they also smoke I cant control myself. Filthy whores!

No, and I wish they would ban veils everywhere

in fact ban all clothes for women, we need to see what we are getting under there

I often find them extremely hot, but only for very brief moments.

I worked with a young Muslim girl for a while. Her parents insisted that she not be around males because of some stupid reason, and were very restrictive, demanding that she always cover her hair and such. I flirted with her constantly and paid her tons of attention. She was so happy to talk with me that she frequently forgot she wasn't supposed to be close to me, and she let her hijab slip numbers times.

I was doing this mostly for her. She want the one who chose to wear that stuff, and she wasn't the one who wanted to conform to idiotic rules.

Hopefully she's doing well now, and hopefully she ditches that rag when she gets out of the house.

Fuck that's cute

No but I do have both a blasphemy kink and a fetish for corruption. I'd like to enslave young virginal Catholic, Muslim and Jewish women and turn them into such wanton bitches that the acts of perversion and lust they display as they worship my dick as the one true god result in the death of organized religion as a whole.

Except collars, leashes and harnesses, got to make sure they don't run off now. Ban them for girls too. Start breeding them as soon as they ovulate.

Exhibit A :
sxyprn.com/post/5c25f369c7032.html?

This, then I could buy like ten of them and never teach them anything so they only look forward to fucking like dogs all day

>yikes

Don't act like you've never fantasized it

of the following, who can have sex without it feeling like it a sin. (U can only pick one?)

Attached: 1551546408002.jpg (1600x1065, 244K)

>awkward

By far the worst is the hambuger lady
We must heal them for the qualified technicians (qualified technicians, qualified technicians)
Worst (worst)
Alternating nights are automatic
She's lying there
Hamburger Lady (Hamburger Lady)
Hamburger Lady (Hamburger Lady)
She's dying, she's burned from the waist up (she's burned from the waist up)
On her arm
Her ear is burned up and her nose (her nose)
Her eyelashes and fingers are burned, she can't anything
And even with medical advances, there's no end in sight
For the Hamburger Lady
When somebody tells you that there is a level of pain beyond which the human mind
Beyond which is the level of pain of the lady on the potty chair
Unrelievedly
Burned from the waist down
That's what keeps her alive, the tubes
And the nice nurses
Hamburger Lady
Hamburger Lady
She's okay if you change the tubes
Tubes in her legs, the tubes in her arms
Then the medic came and when he came out and saw one of the burn nurses at the desk
She was eating a can of Chilli-mac
And he flashed on the carpet, he flashed on the floor
The Hamburger Lady
Stretch since she came to us
Unrelievedly
The qualified technicians
Hamburger Lady
Hamburger Lady
Two minutes every three weeks and two minutes everyday
Things around seep in pain, knowing pain
Propping in the potty chair, keeps kneeled down
Qualified technicians
Haunting touch, keeps her alive
Hamburger Lady, he flashed on the floor

Attached: 011761b84a9ee436d4c4f05006c32e62.jpg (2500x1100, 1.57M)

Yes I do. It highlights the attractive features of the face because that's all you can see. Also because it gives girls a sense of innocence so it's extra hot when they do something slutty.

Yes. I worked at a chicken processing plant and it was full of women who would cover their hair with hoods and hairnets and now it's kind of my fetish.

The artist behind this has a deviantart profile I believe. You won't believe how brainwashed he is. Also, he's all about peace between all as long as we kill all the atheists and fags.