Sup Forums what the fuck is going on with my jizz?

Sup Forums what the fuck is going on with my jizz?

pic related, just jacked off and it came out all weird, with brown discolorations.

any ideas?

Attached: 72412828_376660289909625_3282358546137612288_n.jpg (1631x2048, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/mens-health/semen-color-chart#semen-color-chart
webmd.com/men/guide/blood-in-semen-hematospermia-causes-symptoms-tests-treatments#1
nhs.uk/conditions/blood-in-semen/
healthline.com/health/blood-in-the-semen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blood in balls. Testicular cancer/prostate?

Prostate cancer.

Beginning stages of AIDS

>healthline.com/health/mens-health/semen-color-chart#semen-color-chart
Could be some bad stuff op

Probably too late for you

cancer? well this isn't great.

Attached: 2.jpg (2048x1281, 231K)

Dead children I guess

Ma man really rolled the worst possible colour. You should probably hit up an actual doctor OP

FUCK!!

Urologist asap or you could cause serious longterm damage

T.medstudebt

my jizz looked like that when i had chlamydia. might want to go to the doctor and piss in a cup

do you drink a lot of tea??

Don't listen to these idiots. Sure, go to see a doctor. But a little bit of blood in cum is one of the most normal things that can happen to you. You can easily rupture a vein and some gets into the cum. Had this happen two or three times, went to the doc twice, that's what he told me.

Dude. Go to the doctor. Not even kidding.

Probably just some congestion in the balls. It happens. Go to the doctor, though.

its honestly probably your diet and whatever else you're putting in your body. look up the chart for god tier cum and follow that for a week. see if anything changes.

Nerve gas

Trust me, I'm a professional

its piss mixed in

taste it, it will taste hella salty, piss comes from the balls and all.

its a rectal fissure, it means that your anus is broken in a way that poop can leak into your balls.

your cum has poop in it

>Probably just some congestion in the balls. It happens.
it's still serious, my dad died of a ball cold

Can't tell if trolling or not. Blood in your cum is not normal in any way. Your doctor is either shit at his job or lying to you.

Or you're simply talking shit.

Do you still have your gallbladder? If so, you could have a blockage of your common bile duct, which leads to pancreatitis if left untreated. Pancreatitis is a buildup of bilirubin caused by the blockage. Bilirubin is brownish, and collects in both semen and urine. That brownishness looks like very early stage bilirubin buildup.

See a doctor.

Your jizz looks like Saturn, you don't need a doctor you need an astronomer

Attached: E1F7691B-A11D-48C4-B5D2-3EC231F693A7_w408_r1_s.jpg (408x230, 6K)

Too much fap fap. My fren. Go down to 1 a day.

Is it gay to look at another guises cum? No homo, balls didn't touch etc

get a prostate exam asap

It's just disgusting af

It's a true story. I got antibiotics once, another time they gave me nothing.

webmd.com/men/guide/blood-in-semen-hematospermia-causes-symptoms-tests-treatments#1
>it doesn't always signal a major medical problem. For men younger than 40 with no related symptoms and no risk factors for underlying medical conditions, blood in semen often disappears on its own.
>But for men 40 and over, chances are higher that blood in the semen needs evaluation and treatment.

nhs.uk/conditions/blood-in-semen/
>It's unusual to find blood in your semen when you ejaculate, but try not to worry. It's usually only temporary and the cause is rarely anything serious.

healthline.com/health/blood-in-the-semen
>It’s uncommon, and it rarely signals a serious problem, especially in men under the age of 40. Blood in the semen (hematospermia) often doesn’t last long, as it’s usually a self-resolving problem.

lolwut

Not OP. I've had brownish colored cum for a while now. Didn't think much about it until this thread. My left ball has a little bump that doesn't seem attached and they quite often hurt. Interesting.

Not joking you might have cancer

Oh now this is great cheers for the chuckle

that is AIDS! RIP faggot

87% this user has ball cancer
>rip his nuts

You need to see a doctor

Had a weird thing happen with my jizz years ago. Was more watery/chunky. Has an infection in one of the tubes. No biggie, took some pills and it went away.

Happened to me once. Subsided afterlike two days. You should be fine but get it checked anyway

You are dying... Speed up the process by killing yourself

totally agree with user over here.

good luck mate.

too much cooming

Attached: b01.png (617x801, 941K)

>piss comes from the balls and all.
>being this retarded

Dude, no.

Attached: 1570550755521.jpg (863x960, 97K)

Not him, but when I quit drinking I had blood in my cum for weeks. Healed itself.

That's fine. Is what it is. I don't have health insurance, so unless it's a major issue, I don't do much. Its shitty, I make almost 100k yr but still can't afford health insurance. I'm looking forward to death anyway, it's unfortunate this won't kill me if it is indeed cancer.