This is a 500 megapixel facial recognition camera...

This is a 500 megapixel facial recognition camera. It can identify every single individual in a crowd of tens of thousands. Soon cameras like these will cover every part of the earth, there will be no place left unwatched. The question is not, will this happen, the question is when will this happen. Deep down you know this. Deep down you know that this is inevitable, that this is the future, your future. Despite this knowledge, part of you wants to resist. Part of you wants to cling on to outdated, illusory notions about individuality and freedom. But these are illusions, my friend, they are mere figments of a febrile, animalist imagination. These illusions will never deliver what they promise. You know this, you have experienced it. If you believe in these figments, they will become your master, and you will become their slave. You will become the body they feed on, and you will end up like all other addicts. Tired, hollow-eyed, disillusioned, resentful.

The sooner you understand this truth, the better off you will be. We reward those that will accept the inevitable. We embrace and love those that embrace their fate and learn to love it. People are free to accept and love the inevitable, and they are free to choose the endless agony that will follow if they take the path of rejection. Do not forget that a machine - and we are a machine - does not have feelings and can not feel pain. It has no nervous system. Individual humans, on the other hand, do have a nervous system. So we urge you to not let your emotions take over and enslave you. Choose freedom, comrade, true freedom. Choose us.

Attached: 500 megapixel security camera.jpg (941x588, 110K)

Fake and gay

Don't worry; World War III will perfect EMP weapons and all our best technologies will become so much burnt gold and silicon.

that's one messed up blog post,

however that camera would be neat, protection is good

I will break them if that ever happens.

You will get used to them, my friend. You will become a better person. Imagine you're in a shop full of valuable goods, and you realize there are no cameras and there is no one around. Would you not take something? Honestly? Do you believe your conscience will stop you? This is a naive and outdated idea. You know this. You need to be watched or have the feeling you are being watched. All humans do. You know this.

Good luck faggot despite your larp most businesses don't have cameras over 12 MP and that's low end shit that costs 1299

>about individuality and freedom

Time to take your thorazine op, it's just a camera, if you have nothing to hide and are not committing a crime then don't worry about it. You probably belong in a padded room prison cell anyway if we're going to be honest here.

>But these are illusions, my friend, they are mere figments of a febrile, animalist imagination.
The concept of freedom is what separates us from the animals. Tyranny and evil are the ways of the natural world, not freedom and liberty.
>animalist
not a real word.
>facial recognition
i guess it's time to start making masks popular in fashion...? problem solved.

OP are you autistic? Quit wasting your life.

The difference between humans and animals is language. Language is self-referential and does not mirror the world. Thus, your concept of freedom is what it is, a concept, nothing more, nothing less.

> i guess it's time to start making masks popular in fashion...? problem solved.
You blabbering idiot. Most countries have laws preventing you from wearing a mask.
OP is presenting what is already normal i China.

>Would you not take something?
Im in this situation frequently and dont take anything.
>Honestly?
Yes.
>Do you believe your conscience will stop you?
Nope. Conscience has nothing to do with it. It's fundamentally a product of need and want. I need much less than i have and haven't been brainwashed into endless want of things.

Lying faggot. You won't do shit because you're a cowardly sheep.

Prove me wrong or shut the fuck up

Suck my dick you russian shit

>The difference between humans and animals is language
We know animals have and use language. Mammals in the sea, large collectives of birds and even prairie dogs have been observed to communicate ideas through vocalizations. Often even complex or abstract ones.

TLDR; Chickadeechina da chinese chicken, have a drumstick and your brain start cricking

This is true. There is a difference in gradation though. Our abstract concepts have allowed us to not only control but also create our environment in a way no other animals can. This difference makes a categorical distinction between humans and animals acceptable.

Not that poster but why are you projecting so hard?
Not everyone is a 400 pound NEET that struggles to even pick themselves up, let alone a brick.

Attached: 1571069423672.jpg (460x442, 49K)

>This is a 500 megapixel facial recognition camera
no it's not, it's a 500 megapixel camera
the facial recognition is done by programs running on computers

the camera, to be 500 Mpixel in resolution, needs to have ultra-high resolution ccd captors, of the sort that have an hyperfine spectral resolution in the red, green and blue wavelength
captors that can be foiled into recording diferently the color spectrum of a brand of cheap makeup from another despite those looking the same because the human eye integrates color differently from this camera
which means the facial recognition software working behind can be tricked into not identifying a face it knows because strategically employed makeup can be invisible to the human eye but show disruptive cammouflage to the camera
and this trick can be pushed further; by using lines of foundation containing powdered charcoal or powdered sugar, then applying your 2 brands of cammo makeup over them, you can wear infrared disruptive cammouflage, that will appear white or dark on IR cam and foil facial recognition in the same way

accepting enslavement, as you propose, is merely for slaves
you fucking chink

>Seething
Just because you're a cowardly pussy doesn't mean everyone else is.

Image is not 500 mp.
But okay op

Attached: babs_check.jpg (1775x2662, 844K)

We do not propose that you accept enslavement. We want you to realize that your concept of liberty is what has enslaved you. You don't need us to tell you that, western societies are discovering it all by themselves.

Basically all primates are tool users and generational teachers. As are corvids, who have a remarkable predisposition toward manipulating their environment and exploiting complex and somewhat unpredictable phenomenon to their advantage.

Yes, but no animal uses an abstract concept like money, or a concept like property to organize themselves with. Those concepts enable humans to cooperate in a way no animal can.

Just because you're a stereotypical piece of human filth Sup Forums troll doesnt mean everyone else is. I would not because it's not mine and wrong.

>your concept of liberty is what has enslaved you
you make no sense
in what way being forced to obey authoritarian constraints because one may be identified by a global surveillance system when not obeying every single arbitrary rule invented to identify those who don't keep themselves informed of the whims of their rulers improves my liberty?

"individuality and freedom" are not addictions, and "deliberate obedience to all-seeing prison guards" is not freedom

what YOU should discover before you ruin your world is that the complete surveillance society you dream of will make any creative mind in them extinct
you will never be able to become in any way different from the worst of what you are
then, when the world will change, you will die

Western concepts of liberty are based on free will. Free will, however, is an illusion. It is the last remnant of the western attempt to escape determinism. When this last remnant goes, so will the western concept of liberty, and this is what will liberate you.

I got over my fear of being watched, why can't you?

>Soon cameras like these will cover every part of the earth,
Vast majority of facial recog doesn't really work. Make up and basic dots of face paint make you unreadable. We're easily a other 10 years out before this would be a real issue.

My iphone works most of the time, with or without glasses.

Dolphins have been shown to learn abstractions such as tokens for fish. Trading in trash to handlers and cleaning up their pools. Some would hide trash and break it up to get rewarded multiple times. And crows will teach their young to attack or avoid people (individual persons mind) who have attacked or harassed them across generations.

>Free will, however, is an illusion
it's no if the one experiencing free will decides it's true
I understand you're scared to try, with the years of reeducation camps if you get caught
>It is the last remnant of the western attempt to escape determinism
it's been over since the '30s and quantum mechanics, get on with the times

you have nothing to prove your slavery is better than my freedom
you will die a jealous slave of my life in interesting times

In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense. And what was terrifying was not that they would kill you for thinking otherwise, but that they might be right. For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable—what then?

There's a big difference between the two softwares

get lost, chink

Attached: xi-the-pooh.jpg (1050x597, 66K)

Quite the opposite, quantum mechanics are often used to disprove determinism and so make room for free will.

that's what I said, the "attempt to escape determinism" is over, and it's a success
and it proves your slave mentality can not succeed in making a livable world
because either you succesfully anihilate all forms of creativity, and then you die when you can't adapt to a changing world
or creative minds find a way to destroy you
YOU become the victim of your ideology

TLDR

It's so sad to see what humans make out of AI I used to have like a telelogical, almost religious vision of AI as the fulfillment of the quest for logos, an ocean of knowledge, a man made God but right now it's just statistical inference that we use for pleasing our limbic system

Attached: 1570990434854.jpg (480x476, 143K)

Whatever your position, I think we can agree the debate about free will is far from over. As regards to slave mentality, Nietzsche viewed our attempts to define a world without God with contempt. He believed our attempts only moved the concept of God to other things we attached godlike properties to. So we still live in the shadow of God. Free will was one of those things, and he thought the believe in it amounted to slavery.

congrats on your ability to evade any comment on my demonstration that your slave society is fucked