Any law experts here? I can't even explain how utterly depressed and worried I am right now...

Any law experts here? I can't even explain how utterly depressed and worried I am right now. My baby's mother got drunk (we were both drunk) and long story short basically attacked me and bit me to the point where she was chewing my skin (pic related). I was screaming in pain and swatting at her face but she wouldn't let go. I left and later found out that she called the police because she has bruises all over her face and a concussion from me smacking her while she was biting me. She told the cops that I just attacked her. She doesn't even remember biting me. Now I believe I am most certainly going to prison because I have priors for family violence from 10 years ago. Plus I didn't call in a police report but she did. I did end up going to the hospital a day later because one of the several bite wounds I have is infected. Do I have a chance of beating this? Will I even be charged? Right now they're supposedly not a detective assigned to my case yet and I haven't been charged. I don't have a warrant because they are still investigating. I am waiting to contact the detective.

Anyways I can't even breathe 24 hours a day since this happened because I realize that I'm not only going to lose my job but I'm going to jail. Am I overreacting? Will I be able to prove that she has those bruises because she was biting me and not letting go? Or will they just throw the books at me?

Attached: 20191015_133118.jpg (1080x782, 403K)

Fuck off with your gay LARPing bullshit homo, sage

I have no idea what this comment means but ok.

Protip op: tell the complete truth including you snacking her trying to get her off, hold nothing back, if they get the vibe you are telling the truth [sounds like you are] then you will most likely not be charged.

Thanks user. Yes it is the absolute truth. When I contacted her after it happened she actually tried to say that I made the bite marks myself. Even though they are on places that I couldn't possibly reach like my legs and back. I really hope they will be able to do forensics on her teeth to prove that she's in fact the one that bit me. I never really understood how utterly painful it is when another human bites you to the point where they are literally trying to bite a piece of you off. It's like you're on fire and you are going to do anything you possibly can to make it stop. I really feel bad about smacking her though it's just like I said she wouldn't let go. I was screaming in pain. I'm just worried that it looks bad because I didn't file a police report. I stupidly didn't want her to get in trouble because she's the mother of my child and I knew that if the cops came there's a possibility that they would take both of us to jail. That's why I didn't call the police.

Larp

Please anons I need advice. Here is one of the other bite wounds.

Attached: 20191015_134723.jpg (881x796, 396K)

Tell them that if they ask.
I would bring up asking them proactively if there is a way to prove with forensics that those bite marks are from her. If they hear you keep asking of ways to prove your innocence, they will most likely believe you. Especially if something she says fucks herself over, if they get the vibe she is lying, I highly doubt youd be charged. If she comes off as a crazy lying bitch to them, then they will believe you. Just make sure to be respectful and calm and collected when you talk to them.

I heard a similar story before but the guy left out part of the story, neglected to tell them he smacked her, and they thought he was trying to conceal himself being the aggressor.

Again, I say, dont leave anything out. Just explain that everything you did was a response to what she did.

Good luck, OP

You're going to jail. Probably a year or so. Say bye bye to your life. This is what you get when you know your girl is crazy and you dont walk away.

Fuck

Hes trolling.
If that happens your police are incompetent.

you hit her back, you are going to jail. Adios faggot. This is why anime grills are much better than irl grills

Heres some advice. Clip your nails.
And press charges on her.

Multiple offenses of domestic battery? Hes not going to jail? Idk where you live.

This post screams basement dweller so much. Better to be in a shit relationship than masturbate to cartoons all day, you obese douche.

Wrong. Shit relationships are way worse than being alone.

You shoulda just finger banged her loose goose and called it a night

was nice knowing you. Enjoy your buttrape

>Talk
>To the police
OP, on the off chance this is real, get a lawyer, you fucking dumb nigger.

I can smell your hot pocked and mountain dew bottles from here. Go shower, unwanted one.

Yo if I was you I‘d go to the nearest police station and have them document the bite marks. Do that asap. Also bring the medical records. Best proof to show that she was attacking you and you reacted on that. Fact is, like you said, you couldn‘t do this on your own. And you hitting her first and then she bites you... not very logical if you ask me. So I guess your fine

Op here. Here is a newer picture of one of the bites. It's getting even worse. Does that help my case?

Attached: 20191015_142456.jpg (1055x1355, 701K)

Yes fool, tell us everything. No OP tell only what pertains to the event and is relevant. Make sure to use words that imply you were being attacked and that anything you did was in self defense

This

Quit bitching you sissy.
First off she left marks during a domestic dispute. Therefore she's guilty of felony battery. Press charges on the cunt.

You're either a god damn retard who didn't alert the police to your injury or you're a larping faggot. Either way. Kill yourself

Go visit a doctor azap cause you could get seriously sick from a human bite, even if you don't want to report her or what not go take care of yourself or you ll definitively have bigger problems waiting in the future.

"I was horrible physically assaulted! What do I do now??"

Are you retarded or something? Am I missing some of the story here?

>I have priors!

Well, she already called the cops, so...I mean thats done with. Why would you not show them the bites?

>Hurrr, I'm gonna hide the evidence I have against her so I get a long prison sentence!

Wat??? Why are you not already reporting like...all of this? Do you WANT to go to prison??