Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is Riley, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Assuming that's not shooped, he actually seems to have somewhat decent biceps compared to the rest of his body

That dude is guaranteed to be cheated on with every woman that he dates.

What goes wrong with a male that he would choose to look like this?

post a timestamped picture of yourself

>you will never have MEW pushing you to get /fit/ and /fa/

brb ordering that helium tank

good looking couple with a good taste in house-assets

Not shooped. He has the head of a dork, but the dude is in pretty good shape.

>you will never grow up in one of these hipster cities with a trust fund
just think about how easy you almost had it

>full of hell
He might be alright.

>no twins baby bump yet
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

looks really drab and depressing tbqh, not comfy at all

Really this picture wouldn't be ludicrous at all if he wasn't wearing those absolutely abhorrent shoes and he actually rolled his pant legs down

He looks fit now
Meanwhile mew lost her thickness and should be dropped
You can do better Riley

you should take off that red kryptonite ring mane, it's not healthy for you

D-don't bully me, okay?

>tfw no gf (bf)

forget his appearance, also recall the fact that she probably earns 10x the income he does

hell, he probably doesn't even work

Imagine having a wife that looked like that, who also provided for you

>no shoelaces
What did you mean by this?

you obviously can't tell what living in a house with quality woodwork feels like.

Your trousers are too short, you mongoloid.

Riley's a dogs name.

It's comfy faggot. Ask your mom to buy you a pair

what IS it that makes him look so beta though? Objectively he seems kind of masculine; good jawline, not too short, works out a bit, doesn't hoverhand.

But he still just radiates beta.

The tables color doesn't benefit the floor and ceiling.

exclusively his clothing. It's an unholy combo of emo, nerd, and metrosexual

>Imagine having a wife that looked like that

She's no stunner though. Now that they guy has gone /fit/. The relationship doesn't seems as lopsided.

he's too old to dress like a teenager and that makes him look stupid

>he doesn't wear cropped pants

do you even /fa/

literally who are these hipsters?

Why did she lose so much weight recently?

Those pants, nigger. Past age 20 no man should be wearing skinny/slim pants. He even has them rolled back to his ankle which makes it look like female skinny jeans.

No

god she looks great

>Past age 20 no man should be wearing skinny/slim pants

t. cargo shorts wearing manchild

hey riley i really enjoyed those noods of mew

Giving it a name and pretending it looks good doesn't mean you don't look like a faggot wearing it that way.

>Implying this hard

You're trying too hard, pathetic beta.

give your wife more food

His clothing is absolutely garbage. Looks like something /fa/ might find attractive. If he just gets a shirt that's slightly bigger/longer along with jeans that don't look like complete shit, he'd look decent. Also, rolling up his jeans like that is beyond awful.

the grandma glasses, shitty beard, skinny jeans, autism shoes and graphic-t is classic numale fashion, even though he's handsome and reasonably /fit/ he still looks like he is into cuckholding

>on her phone while on vacation
come one riley man up and throw her phone aout the window

>he actually seems to have somewhat decent biceps
...................................................................................................................................................

i can't tell if you are trying to trigger /fit/ right now but it's fucking working. fuck you.

slim pants are fine

it's the graphic t shirt, canvas shoes and beard that make him look like a nu male

>do you even /fa/
No. Most fashion trends are retarded and look like shit.

>Past age 20 no man should be wearing skinny/slim pants

nigga those aint even skinny. He is wearing his clothes awful though

l2/fa/

Wouldn't it just constantly feel like your shoe is about to fall off though?

what should I wear besides graphic t shirts in the summer?

she looks really uncomfortable

He's on his phone too. And it looks like she could possibly be filming

>slim pants are fine

They make most mens legs look like twigs, which overall makes their appearance seem more beta and weaker. They make most men look top heavy too which looks like shit.

>nigga those aint even skinny.

hahahhahahahahahahahahha

It's called a pose, honestly she works it. I wish Riley wasn't in the room when she gets BLACKED

thin brunettes with a flat chest and big ass are the GOAT combination in a woman

>...................................................................................................................................................

Kill yourself faggot.

They look like they don't even have sex and masturbate in separate rooms while getting latte enemas.

>I heard you were talking shit about me on Sup Forums

This statement is so fucking true.

post a good outfit

They look like two hipsters that fell off a tandem bike and found themselves tangled up

>..ULL OF HE...

Wow that brings me back , haven't heard it in a while

plain solid color t-shirts, short sleeve henleys, or raglan shirts

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>She's no stunner though
She's not the most attractive looking woman of all time, but she's really good looking. I would consider her more attractive than pretty much every other actress, however I rarely find actresses very good looking to begin with.

she was perfect in Final Destination 3

now she looks like a crack whore

is this Sup Forums 2007

>man up
does he look like man?

I wonder what it's like being such a loser and failure in life you get so angry and jealous at a guy dating a movie actress. Pretty pathetic desu.

>t. 25 year old that's never kissed a girl before
you don't know the first thing about being a man

don't reply to me.

Yeah, well I masturbated to her dozens of times, bet you don't feel so great now.

these threads are so embarrassing

I would honestly kill him if I got to take his life, he got stalked by MEW on a cruise ship, insulting his cuck fashion is the least I can do

>he got stalked
the other way around he basically groomed her.

He doesn't look "beta" he looks like a self-absorbed narcissist. The picture makes it look like she's just an accessory to him, like his gay pants

>naming your son Riley

>I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities
Pot kettle black.

I went against this faggot in a BJJ tourney, hes a fucking newfag that intentionally targets your knees in takedowns, an outcast of the highest order if youre actually serious about the sport.

He walked around the tourney like he was fucking Demian Maia or something

okay but seriously who are these people

That picture made me laugh like a fucking maniac. This guy doesn't think this looks good, right? It is just a joke image, right?

How the fuck did he improve his jawline? It was nonexistant before.

still hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

>faggots arguing about some faggot instead of posting MEW
What is wrong with you faggots

>85 replies

sad

why did braindead get so few threads even though it had MEW, Sup Forums?

Can't find a woman with brown eyes attractive

I'd pay a lot to fuck this crack whore

We need a daily MEW thread.

I literally just masturbated for three hours and then you show me this shit? Fuck you man.

>
That webm isn't even hot, my man.

Sorry to do this to you user.

Im very excited for Fargo season 3

FUCK. Now I need to actually watch fargo.

wew

>Blue eyes

More like EW amirite?!