Legit question. With today's technology so advanced, surveillance everywhere ect...

Legit question. With today's technology so advanced, surveillance everywhere ect. How would you manage to kill someone and get away with it?

Attached: SmartSelect_20180529-075038_Pinterest.jpg (974x841, 594K)

It always helps to have a green light from the Justice Department

Attached: merlin_157655514_15fcaebc-76e2-4345-b62c-7d49c682918e-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 29K)

I'd dig a hole in a forest the same dimensions as an average person, but 3 feet deeper. Then cover up the hole with sticks and leaves, lure someone towards it, and when they fell into the hole it would be too tight for them to climb out of and I'd fill in the hole with soil and walk away.

Attached: GettyImages-4936582582020forest.jpg (2121x1352, 779K)

I know I wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting away with anything without an audience.

Its the only reason you're all alive.

This made the question worth it

jk you know I love you.

Work for the NSA

ooh you're so edgy and cool

how can i be as cool as you

Takes alot of practice and false bravado.

Kill them in public place with lots of DNA and potential people who pass by. Have no relation to the person you kill, and an alibi just in case that doesn't rely on someone else, but physical evidence.
Use a weapon that can be destroyed, a wooden knife, a glass knife. Spread fake evidence around ie weapons or kitchen knife from someone else.
Make the victim a lowlife or someone who has lots of potential enemies. Ie a whore, junkie, homeless person. Someone who won't be missed.

Congrats they won't even bother to find out who did it. Didn't a guy confess 2 weeks ago to killing over 80 whores? They only caught him for 1 that escaped and didn't even know he had killed that many

Have the last name Clinton.

kill someone you don't have any connection to whatsoever.

Yes. Guy blows 2 serial killer stereotypes at one shot. Black dude just driving threw life just spur of the moment strangling and dumping random women he comes across. They weren't all whores he picked up but just low socioeconomic women who tend to be transient and less missed.

Murder on the orient Express

But then what's the point? Its like saying you're going hunting and shooting a deer locked in a 10 x 10 pen. If you're going to kill someone at least make it someone worth killing and not just some random person.

just join the army or police if you want to be all meaningful and shit

Peanut allergy.

Nice try FBI

Dogma

Attached: garbage day.gif (343x180, 1.83M)

Not today CIA

Poisoning is hard to trace but has to be prepared carefully

ETC

ya dont lol

Go to a country that doesn't give a shit. Problem is you might be killed too.

>With today's technology so advanced, surveillance everywhere ect. How would you manage to kill someone and get away with it?
Engage in child sex trafficking and prostitution for the pedophilic jews that are in charge of the surveillance, media, security, senators, and data companies. Collect enough blackmail material to bury them. Leverage that material to ensure that necessary cameras are turned off, that files are deleted, that records are not found. If someone gets caught, make sure they strangle themselves to death in prison while nobody is watching and then place a noose around their body. Have the murder spun as a suicide by the media companies in your pockets, and have your senators block all investigation.
That's how Hillary does it.

You need friends

How would you dig a hole that deep without the hole being thick enough to move in it?

A large percent of murders go completely unsolved check the FBI statistics

So nigger?

A large number of all sorts of crimes go unsolved. Because there just isnt funding. Cause "mah taxes are too high" and we can't stop pissing the money we do have away on defence contracts for obsolete garbage.

make them kill themselfs

Attached: ollesafeee.jpg (800x450, 39K)

Clearly not FBI

You’re so stupid.

Sup Forums 101

Those numbers looks like they were solved though.

plenty of people jailed for assisted suicide where I live when they get to the chatlogs

So there really isn't a way?