What the hell is this stuff? My top two guesses are either poison or drugs, but I have no clue which kind...

What the hell is this stuff? My top two guesses are either poison or drugs, but I have no clue which kind. Stuff appeared in my apartment after I was the first to get home last night after everyone was gone for the weekend, showed up tied closed in a Home Depot bag. If you recognize it or know how to find out, that'd be helpful.

Attached: 20191015_160241.jpg (2268x2461, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Wood_(born_1980)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pellets to kill rats.

don't eat them. they'll kill you, too. warfarin. thins the blood, makes you bleed internally.

It looks like this green food health shit I used to have. It comes in powder or pills. If it smells like spinach and seaweed that’s it.

I thought it might be poison too, but the fact that it was in a unmarked plastic bag in our apartment after everyone was gone makes me think its really weird. I'll look up warfarin though, thanks for the input.

Chlorella.

Do they have a smell?

Algae wafers for your pet fish

Attached: C19620BC-C3B5-417D-A2DF-4252D606ABAE.jpg (332x550, 46K)

They... do??? It's really fucking hard to describe their smell, but they're not completely odorless

Try some fentanyl

They actually look pretty close, but this stuff is way splotchier than chlorella

Attached: 20191015_162204.jpg (2268x4032, 607K)

is right

Attached: Sera-Wels-Chips-250ml-Bodenfuttertabletten-Futter_1.png (409x810, 533K)

Ye OP do fenta and get fucked up

Those look close, but it doesn't make any sense why fish food tabs would show up in our empty dorm in an umarked bag. Hell, there's only 22 unbroken ones left, and none of my roommates have any lind of fish!

Not any mo, you gots thir fishy foods

Definitely looks like fish food, crush one up and snarf it just to make sure.

I still find food pellets in my cellar sometimes back from the time I had fish. Maybe this shit is there longer than you

Attached: 1551817205112.png (1009x939, 763K)

It's either shit MDXX or poison. Get a testing kit if you're seriously thinking about bombing them.

Id recommend just throwing them in the bin though. Once found some caps at a club and took them. Ended up needing to be dragged home by friends because it was some 2-C pill and if fucked my shit up. Don't take pills unless they've been tested.

It’s Spirulina. Search on google

Obviously its just watermelon candy. Eat them all OP, then post results.

Pure organic MDMA, not the synthetic shit.

Looks like rat poison to me. Don't eat that shit unless you want your blood preasure to bottom out, and your ass die.

Alright to make sure people realize that this is not normal, here's a pic of where it showed up, and the bag it was in. It was not there before and was only there after I got back from a weekend at home where no one was in the apartment, including me.

Attached: Screenshot_20191015-165140.jpg (1414x783, 425K)

Hm... painful death? Tempting...

How do you figure?

Looks like some dank molly i got the other day
Swallow 2 of em faggot

Than test it with a kit and/or throw it away. Don't eat/sniff/smoke shit you don't know the origins of. I still think it's just pleco pellets, even when you don't know how they get there.

Attached: cb4825b6f329fc7acd8fcbe56935a023.jpg (640x480, 45K)

if you dont know
just dont

Pretty sure those are just algae tablets. Google spirulina or chlorella tablets. And as for the splotchiness, that probably happens from the humidity/ being left exposed to air.
There's my two cents. Dont eat any like a dumbass, I could be wrong.

It's green. Synthetic mdma is either slightly amber/orange or dark red.

Just eat one. Don't be a pussy.

yeah eat one post results

was anyone in your house who would want you or anyone else dead? if the answer is no its probably something that would be fun. you should try the small piece and see if it makes your palms sweat

Pressed kratom/brugmansia/mullein pills

That actually makes the most sense out of any of the replies I've gotten so far, so thanks

Enjoy bro. It's crazy that something that is green and natural is illegal, while bigpharma is pumping us full of toxic chemicals.

arent those oxysthey look fucked, but similar to the green oxy 80s

This. Me and the boys used to go pick the shit in costa rica whenever it was in season. Crazy how they started spraying for that shit and it doesnt grow anywhere anymore. Synthesized M just isnt the same

Looks like rat poison pellets most of the time thare placed in some kind of tray that keeps them form geting all over the. Place or biger animals from geting to them don't eat that shit you will get sick as fuck

Nevermind

Unless you find that friend, throw it away

Wanna pay some ER and EMT bills?

Attached: 1519669362414.gif (320x320, 691K)

I blame Anna Wood
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Wood_(born_1980)

>Soylent green is people

What? The guy is trolling. There is no such thing as "organic" or naturally occurring mdma. It is an artificial chemical.

Lmao someone’s never had the pure organic shit

Oof, thanks, that's total bullshit. Glad I fact checked because of your comment.

Either fish food or dog breathmints