When and how did you:

When and how did you:
LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY

> 19 Years Old
It was in 2006 when I was in my second year of university. The girl was three years younger than me. I knew her because my younger brother had a crush on her. She preferred me.

Attached: Screenshot_20191005-190409_Mimi.jpg (876x722, 342K)

Was 14. Freshmen year of high school... Hormones going crazy. Dated one of the prettier/attention needing girls for about 6 months. Had sex at a friends house when he threw a party. Lasted all of about 5 minutes.

>be me 14
>that was 2006 shit I'm getting old
>my bf was 16
>walking home from school holding hands etc
>kissing
>his parents werent home
>he took me back to his
>didnt even stop to take my skirt off just lifted it and took my v

Gotta get some of that high school poon while you still can.

It's even better when you live in the UK

Why the fuck was a guy wearing a skirt?

> be me 16
> First girlfriend
> She says she won't have sex with me unless i love her
> Say I love her

It was really awful, she wasn't wet at all and it hurt her so much it didn't even really go in

I was 13 8th grade every day after school a group of friends and I would walk home one day my friend Sean asked me if I wanted to come over to his house and have cereal, we went to his room and he kissed me and started backing me up to the bed and then he was on top inside of me, it was not how I thought I would lose my virginity lol

>She says she won't have sex with me unless i love her
>Say I love her

Classic

Attached: tenor.png (360x346, 142K)

>being this clueless

What a way with words kek

OP here.

I feel like I'm in the minority now, everyone seems to have fallen out of the womb having already lost it kek.

There are just too many virgins, this thread is like trying to find a needle in a gaystack

It's most certainly a joke

>be me 5 years old, dad comes home drunk again, uh-oh spaghettios

>16, 2007
It was a chubby married 38 year old housewife i played WoW with. She drove down from Seattle to me in Oregon, i skipped class that day and it was a last minute decision to come down so i was nervous as fuck the entire night before.
We fucked several times in my bedroom, taking breaks to smoke pot and she even got on my stupid WoW character briefly - watching this naked adult woman sitting at my shitty desk and commenting on my keybinds was ridiculously surreal.
After that she literally vanished and i never heard from her again, in-game as well.
She certainly wasn't a 10/10 but was very cute, amazing tits, and super sweet even if in hindsight she clearly had some issues and was going through family stuff. It's a hot memory either way and i kept my promise of never telling anyone (besides on here a few times).

Interesting, yeah that is pretty fucked up of her but hey if no harm came to you that's cool

Nah, nothing lasting. Truthfully i had a huge crush on her and as you can guess after we fucked i decided i was pretty madly in love, so her completely ghosting made me miserable.
i get it now of course.

16, forced to go on motorcycle trip with dad and his friend, everyone went to bed but I kept drinking at Tom's bar in hanoi. Then on my way home a guy on a moped asked me if I wanted to go see some girls... Cont?

17. In the living room. On the couch. Under the blankets. Girlfriend laying in front of e. Parents on the other couch. Slowest I've ever moved my body. Wasn't actual sex. Just penetration. But I think it counts. Felt like cumming. Pulled out. Awkwardly zipped up pants and waited for erection to go down. Went to the bathroom and finished it off.

No fuck you pussy

I was 13. My next door neighbor (15) and I were playing video games. She stopped and got on my lap, started grinding on me. I got instaboner. She whipped my cock out and rode me. I came so hard. I still think about this from time to time when I jack off. We're both in our late 30s now, still friends. Haven't fucked since we were both still teenagers though.

15 but condom broke. Didn't get to nut. Kind of anti climatic.

15. 2nd gf. She was more experienced than I am.

how the heck do you break a condom?

used dozens, if not hundreds with my gf and never had this issue

are all your girls fucking dry and not aroused or do you buy the cheap brands?