How do I fatten up a female friend of mine? I have no classes with her but I might have the same lunch as her...

How do I fatten up a female friend of mine? I have no classes with her but I might have the same lunch as her. She's already put on some weight over the past new years, so there's that. She also has a boyfriend but I'm not interested in her romantically anyway. I just low-key wanna see her get bigger. I don't have a fat fetish, but I do have a belly expansion fetish, so I wonder if it's possible to do this without being too weird about it. She also can be naive at times so that helps too.

Attached: c376e4aeb9f3a2814c426b869396251d.jpg (420x780, 30K)

Bump

Bump 2

Just dont. I doubt that slow and drawn out weight gain would satisfy a belly expansion fetish anyway.

Belly fat comes from carbs. Sugar first, then rice, potatoes, wheat flour, in that order. Stay away from fats, that triggers a Ketogenic burn which reverses the fat gain.

You're probs right, I just had a dream where the idea came back and it made me wonder
Lol this explains my body type tbh

Same... I know this shit cause I'm hypoglycemic and anything carby makes me fat real easy.

>Fattening up a woman without her knowing you want her fat

Speaking as a guy with weight gain fantasies, I don't like you. You should tell her you like weight gain. Because she'll find out sooner or later, then get mad at you.

Gtfo cuck lord

I feel bad, but you're used to not being able to eat carbs right?

Why would I tell her that? She's not my partner or anything, and I'm not even into weight gain necessarily, I just think this could end up being hot
Probably won't go through with it tho

>You should tell her you like weight gain

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-14-01h09m46s252.png (704x528, 552K)

kys

Over the years I have learned what I can get away with, and what I can't. I eat more meat, nuts, cheeses, use more butter, stuff like that.I eat grains that take longer to digest like rolled oats and coursely ground corn (like Doritos). I also found that eating active yogurts regularly pushes my yeast levels up. They do a good job of grabbing carbs and making proteins with them.

It took me a whole year to put ten pounds on my wife and that was eating together every single day. This is a hopeless cause, OP.

Lol maybe she has a high metabolism?

I'm glad you have your condition under control (from what it seems) and I wish you lifelong health

Yeah. Also after noticing the gain she asked me to stop frying every single meal.

At least you know you married a smart cookie. I don't get why people get so mad when someone confesses anonymously to fattening someone up. These days there's an abundance of diet information. If they notice themselves gaining, they need to hold themselves accountable and confront the other person as often as needed. It's not a good thing to make someone gain weight, but it's not like they're mentally disabled or paralyzed.

Id just buy extra food myself and insist on sharing it with her, probably the lowest effort way to go about it. It would also help if you could get her to be depressed or emotionally unstable, but that is a morally questionable, high effort, and low probability of success option.

BTW... M&M's are pure weight gain. The sugar shell gets your system pulling calories in, and the chocolate has more calories than body fat. So, a pound of M&M's will cause a person to gain about about 1.3 pounds.

Yeah, if I decide to go through with it I'll try to take that route.

Thanks. Also did u try the pumpkin pie white chocolate ones?? Shit's good

Make or buy cupcakes for her erryday. Also starbucks frappachinos

Omg I just realized, it would be so fun to find someone willing to do that

There are women who are into this. There was a recent video on efukt about it, should still be on the front page. Lots of feedee girls used to hang out at bbw-chan but the virtual mouthbreathing of terminal virgins there scared all them away. Basically girls who get tired of being told to be thin sexualize eating and weight gain.

Attached: selfie_by_bella_bullets13_dbaymlr.jpg (2560x1920, 1.2M)

Yeah, I know there are women into it

Thanks for the tips

Bump3