youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc&ab_channel=DanteMayCry
youtube.com/watch?v=WBOD8qeCBuc
youtu.be/WlBiLNN1NhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk&ab_channel=UlduzMammadova
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT WILL ALL BE OVER SOON! ITS WHAT WE WANTED, BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND!

>MFW my girlfriend had no feelz or thoughts when watching end of Evangelion.

Perfect, let the nukes rain !

you mean your ex right ?

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc&ab_channel=DanteMayCry

>watching toonami shit
>being a normalfaggot

Eva further confirmed for bandwagon normie shit for poser weebs

finly

>my irish passport still wont come for five weeks

Hopefully I'm still alive and planes are still flying out of JFK by then. I've had enough of all this. Just want to live a comfy life in Sligo or Galway.

>sister watches some shitty animes on netflix and online stream sites and asks me to show her my favorite anime
>watch eva with her
>explain to her what's going on without spoiling too much, spending a lot of time contextualizing the importance of the characters and their different personality flaws, pointing out how amazing some scenes were in terms of animation, anno's criticism of otaku culture, explain the symbolism of third impact and shinji's depression, etc.
>at the end of eoe she just says "that was weird"
i'm going to get a boyfriend t.b.h.

bout time innit

Normalfag fuckwads like you and your sister are destroying anime for everyone else

Fuck off bandwagon fag

That's how I played it too. The weird thing is that my GF shares so much with the characters like being alienated from her father, always being pressured to do things, dealing with deep depression from an existential vacuum. Having people who get close to her leave her so she builds up these walls to keep people away.

Lost a lot of respect that she didn't at least identify what was going on(she didn't have to like it just understand some of it).

>bandwagon fag
>yfw I watched it on VHS from blockbuster.

Probably because you're both melodramatic normalfag simpletons, go watch Big Bang Theory you fucking cuck

Do you idiots want to die or something?

>People actually felt anything at the end of Evangelion
I was just confused. What was there to be sad about?

kek
>unironically being an anime connoisseurs online
you must slay pussy i bet
women don't think and relate to others in the same way men do. plus eva is a lot about masculinity and struggling to be masculine under duress and pressure, something women obviously will never comprehend.

Did you kill her? I hope so. She wasnt human anyway.

Are you really happy with the world as it is user?

yes I want to visit keks realm of oblivion

I don't wanna set the world on fire

if kek wills it, then so be it

>Turkey responsible for two world wars stating roughly 100 years apart.
Inb4 in 25 years another world war thanks to Germans

>Turkey responsible for two world wars stating roughly 100 years apart.
Inb4 in 25 years another world war thanks to Germans.
Wait that'd be basically the same thing this time around

Yes! The happening to end all happenings.

At least I'm not a toonami shit notmalfaggot like you, cuck

You'll be a bubbling wreck the moment your 3DS runs out of battery.

READY GOMMANDER :DDDDD

>the Military took over the largest Nuclear deposit in the EU
It might be Happening, you guys. We might be entering the Age of Happenings

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=WBOD8qeCBuc

Hmm.. do you know any deep and insightful work written by women that a woman can relate to? Or are you saying that they are just completely incapable of deep thought.

The only thing I every see are things about the red sea and how their pussy talks.

truly a beautiful time to be alive

They will force the hand of god

Thread theme - youtu.be/WlBiLNN1NhQ

I watched the original tv series and eoe for the first time when i was depressed.

It was a god tier experience because i could literally feel anno falling into his depression the further the series went.

>you will never cum inside and impregnate Rei

Why live?

You've presumably had years to process and contextualize that shit. While you'll likely never admit it, I'm sure your initial gut reaction wasn't too dissimilar to hers the first time you watched it either.

Are you retarded?

>watch evangelion in one go
>get so tired of Asuka and Shinji's whining that I skim through the last episodes
>seemed nothing but flashbacks and 2deep4u anyhow

10/10 shit waifus generator

for the happenings

Are you normalfaggot?

about time

Turkey is falling to Islamism
What can we do to stop this?

My ex got depressed by NGE, it rekted her. Then I dumped her.

Kill yourself.

You are attacking anons randomly and nobody knows what the fuck you are talking about.

Kill yourself

go away spergy teenager

There is no doubt in my mind.

It's Toonami normalfag shit you fucking newfag. How fucking new are you?

The characters are all unbearable, all terrible personalities that never improve, most overrated stupid shit ever

So liking Neon genisis makes me a newfag now?

OK I guess I'm a newfag

Argue against 98% of Sup Forums then who are well known to be the largest conglomerate of oldfag on this sight and discuss Eva every day since 2004

Well Mr.Leafy what animes do you recommend?

Bro, I was nine when that shit aired.. where the fuck were you at? most of us grew up with it in the literal sense

>are you saying that they are just completely incapable of deep thought.

you said it, not me

You're new as fuck, Sup Forums hates it as much as Cowboy Bebop. It's Toonami entry level shit, fucking reddit fag.

is that Chernobyl?

>youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
truly the 2016 anthem

You can stop now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk&ab_channel=UlduzMammadova

or at least don't give a fuck

Go make a thread on Sup Forums then newfaggot

You're wrong and you know it

reddit.com/r/evangelion

Fuckface

A shame that here you can not even have an antique pistol so you can blow your head off when shit really goes south.

I was a big christian-tard at the time and was reading Descartes meditations on recommendation of my older brother(I was 16 he was 20). I understood some of the iconography at the time however much of the Kabalism went over my head. What really struck a cord with me at the time was shinji's rejection of solipsism and his choice to embrace conventional reality(that our senses are true and there is a real world). I then convinced my brother to watch it because it was similar to the philosophical talks we were already having.

reddit.com/r/anime

Gee, guess all of Sup Forums is le lebbit tier.

They are, Sup Forums has been overrun for a while now and even they admit it

do you even NEET?

no board is ever overrun the vocal minority that put themselves into it and cant overhear the echo chamber they've created in their heads which is their identity

>ww3 thread
> a bunch of fags still talk about their shitty ass anime

THIS

Sup Forumsnon here, while Cowboy Bebop and Evangelion are entry level, they are still a much watch in any case. Go kill yourself, leaf.