Can anyone explain to me why all these grounders speak made up gibberish when it's only been 100 years and they also...

Can anyone explain to me why all these grounders speak made up gibberish when it's only been 100 years and they also speak English?

Why go through all the effort to make a made up language...?

they havent cancelled this shit show yet? How many more contrived conflicts and misunderstandings did they introduce to chug along this steaming turd

tits

it's a show, don't think too much about it

Shit would be way more believable if it was set some 1000 or so years after WW3

>The entirety of washington dc magically becomes a primal rainforest within 100 years with only the lincoln statue remaining in bumfuck nowhere

Yeah not suspending my disbelief

Linguists also have proven that it takes at least hundreds of years for new sociolects to form into a separate language

But this is a garbage show so what to expect

>mfw this is my favourite show atm

Nigga shit taste

I would literally stop watching this if Clarke died since this aryan godess is the sole redeeming factor making this watcheable

was there some half formed idea that after the apocalypses, all the survivors decided to turn their back on everything 20th century ...... not saying it makes sense but suspension of disbelief blah b;ah .... also any longer that 100 years and what the fuck where they all eating while in space?

Gee I can't wait for the next episode where their next plan fails miserably. How are these faggots still alive they can't do anything right.

I like all the characters. Murphy is best though.

By genociding their enemies

Not to mention that they figured out how to blacksmith out perfect, artistic swords, but forgot that electricity exists to the point that it scares the hell out of them.

You find this hard to believe? That space stations from around the world could merge together into the Arc, and after almost 100 years they're still recognizably American, unlike the people who were living in Virginia and Tennessee and such, because they've gone total Game of Thrones.

All of the survivors were in that cult that was protected, that vault they just discovered. Thats why they all worship that stupid religion.

The Expanse >> The 100 >>>> Into the Badands >>>>>>>>>>> Dark Skys
am i missing something??

Because the writers are awful and the period that the show was good (S2 and the last few episodes of S1) were good only by accident.

yeah, shit.
i'll fix it.
Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Expanse >> The 100 >>>> Into the Badands >>>>>>>>>>> Dark Skys

>By genociding their enemies
this is the reason its good .. no easy solutions .. if it can go wrong, it will .. killing is easier than negotiating .. the enemy you hated youre rapidly becoming worse than

Mt. Weather was a based and realistic nemesis. Although they did take it a little too far. It's not like all of the people from the Ark wouldn't be thrilled as hell to donate some bone marrow to help them out.

lol do you like anything??
accept shitting of everything like an edgy emo tween

MUH PEOPLE. The show does a great job of demonstrating tribalism and the will to survive by any means imo.

It's a teen drama show. How much quality do you expect from these writers?

this is one THE worst things about the show

the time gap was not long enough to create that sort of language divergence
there would be differences, but not unintellible differences

The languages were created so other tribes couldn't understand each other. It was never meant to be an organic creation, it was intentionally made. If you purposely invented a language and forced people to use it you could definitely pass it on through 3 or 4 generations.

This hebrew would know.

Imagine having to wash clarke's dirty laundry after she came back from the woods all sweaty haha

I bet it would really stink a lot lol especially her socks and undies haha

tell me about it, sister!