These two WOMEN created The Matrix movies

These two WOMEN created The Matrix movies.

Where's your redpill now?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/mrkh-syndrome-what-is-women-infertility-health-mayer-rokitansky-kuster-hauser-a8622546.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes those dudes created the Matrix, and even with ALL the money in the world, the best doctors, etc, they still will never pass as a women.

Welfare case trannys, take heed lol. YOU SHALL NOT PASS.

i'd fuck them both...hard (naturally, i would be dressed as one of the matrix characters)

>why, user?

...because fuck you that's why

>implying you have to pass to be trans
Gtfo

You ever notice all these degeneracy threads have the same format? almost like they're spammed all day long.

Also the whole redpill thing was actually about the trans experience, not manbabies wetting their panties. Ironic, huh?

Ooof the real redpill slides down the throat of OP

>watching the matrix
I think you’re the real faggot here

Well 99% don't even come close to passing, so why would that be a rule?

Also the last two Matrix movies those freaks made sucked, so nothing of value was lost.

Hopefully we will all luck out and they will join the 41% soon.

Lana passes. Just isn't in anyway attractive.

Those are some busted trannies

lol pure delusion.

two brain damaged untermen with gaping wounds where their wedding tackle used to be.
because being male wasn't easy enough, they decided to turn themselves into freaks...making their lives even more difficult

Women can have babies
Those bros don't have wombs.
Those guys don't have ovaries.
Those men don't menstruate.
Those dudes don't have a uterus.
Boys will be boys... biologically, even if they're mentally ill cross dressing faggots

lots of women don't have wombs, or ovaries, can't menstruate and don't have a uterus.

Oh? But can they get pregnant?

ok retard, time to educate you: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system
wrekt

"Lots" is at best, an overstatement. Can you at least back this claim up with numbers? Percentages, maybe?

Bonus is they have money/ pay taxes and cannot reproduce, so win/win for society.

Unfortunately most disgusting mutilated eunuchs are a burden on society in almost every way. Only win there is their removal from the gene pool.

At least they live shorter lives and most check themselves out after a few years.

Those are mentally ill men who made shit movies.

sex ≠ gender.

1 in 5,000 born without a womb due to MRKH syndrome, and that's just one condition:
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/mrkh-syndrome-what-is-women-infertility-health-mayer-rokitansky-kuster-hauser-a8622546.html

If any thing I'd say the left is actually a tranny and the right is just kinda playing along. they are family after all

matrix I was actually a very good movie

whats the point then?

It's a damn movie, what are you ten?

The matrix fikms are based on the book simulacra and simulation by the author jean baudrillard. That's a guy.

Transexual men are not women.
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

Bound is even better.

He said "made shit movies".
He didn't say all of them were shit.

wtf difference does it make? They still are genetically female.

No, transexual men are men. Transexual women are women.

take it back

who knows? the only sure thing is, it's not about what other people think. Or they wouldn't transition in the first place.
So, the question whether a trans person passes is only important to the fappee because they either fap to them or not.

Attached: art_02.jpg (500x667, 70K)

First one was great.

When 2/3 is shit it's all shit

is that a tranny? if so, sauce

your logic is flawed

idk wouldn't mind if she were

No. Transexuals are transexual.
Own it.

"Don't be ashamed of what a faggot you are. Fuckin own it."
-Aunt Bernard

>genetically female
It's because sex and gender are spectrums, not binaries. there are intersex people. there are those with chromosones that don't correspond to their given sex. it's messy and complicated. and then there are trans people and non-binary people who complicate things even further.
sure, the vast majority of people fall into male and female, but there are those who don't easily fall into those categories. and that's fine. it's reality. it's science. get over it.

It was a good movie. I remember seeing it on the Independent Film Channel before they sold out and started showing shit.

but your offspring (sequels) sucked royal fn ass.

You've never met and off, ugly middle aged woman?

I’d pound the one on the left in the ass and send the one on the right to make me a sandwich.

Hey, they wanted to be women!

Sure but that is obviously a man,

Say there's a restaurant you tried for the first time and you really enjoyed it.
Then the second time it wasn't as good
And the third is was absolute shit

Is it a good restaurant?

this is a bad analogy. different branches of the same restaurant, perhaps. cos I can still go back to the first restaurant, order the same thing, and it's still great. I just don't got to the other two branches. easy.

No. Lana is the pink haired one. I watch an interview about cloud atlas or something, and I forgot myself.

Started great, went to shit fast, then you found out the owners were delusional and mutilated themselves.

Probably best to never eat there again.

Fpbp.

but were talking about he meal here, not the restaurant.
first meal/movie was good and that's about it.
the restaurant (Warner Bros.) is pretty shitty, I give you that.

Attached: 1570997705710.jpg (1024x1001, 79K)

Introduce us to your mother and we can say yes, absolutely, we have.

That's how you know the first one was a fluke. Zero ability to ever reproduce any semblance of quality even with massive budgets and carte blanch freedom to do whatever they wanted.

Hmmmm...who think was him..!?!

Attached: 6561570616153259.jpg (1462x1161, 105K)

She is long dead dude, and notoriously beautiful. Allow me to produce a photo for a blindly assumptive, failed insult for a dim, anonymous stranger......

Watch Bound.

Are you sure that wasn't your Dad? Apparently you can't tell but the rest of the world can.

You seem really convinced that some traps able to trick you into sucking their feminine penii is the mark of success for transexuals

ok. where can I stream it? and the new Jocker ?
I am even going to pay for it, if I can have both from on hoster

Attached: 1569354839280.jpg (1024x1024, 79K)

>That's how you know the first one was plagiarized.

FTFY.

>posting about things slidding down dudes' throats

kek

LoL!
These movies are receiving literally more informed, critical peer review and validation than any gender studies paper ever written!

So watching the first matrix over and over means somehow the two sequels were any good? I'm just curious why you think a 66.666666666666666 failure is passing.

So
Allow me to rephrase for accuracy.
The matrix trilogy is shit.

The first matrix was fucking awesome. A great movie.

I never said the sequels were good.
The Matrix is good. Bound is good. The Matrix sequels were disappointing.
You seem really mad about this.

Proof? I'm interested.

>These two WOMEN created The Matrix movies.
>Where's your redpill now?
They made a great series, no doubt about that. What's your point?

I actually think the content form the shitty Matrix 2 & 3 would have summed up to a single, great Matrix 2. And I start to question whether a three part series really was the intention to begin with.

Attached: 1569355845768.jpg (992x558, 57K)

>Notoriously beautiful.
Notoriously:
Used to emphasize that a quality or fact, typically a bad one, is well known.

So for good looks to be a bad quality?....
Don't slut shame your dead mother dude. That's fucked up

"Sadly" making it two years post op is the major hurdle for most...

I like you. You're funny

>These two WOMEN created The Matrix movies.
>Where's your redpill now?
They did all their best work when they were men.
Everything that came out post transition was utter and irredeemable garbage.

Redpill delicious

Attached: 500px-Rogal_Dorn_Moustache.jpg (500x281, 50K)

Protip: Girls don't have dicks.

Coooooooooool life hack.
Can't find a girl to have sex with and you're insecure about being a faggot.
Fuck a guy in a dress who pretends they're a woman you faggot
Cooooooool life hack

Lol thats a man baby

I bet they wish they could take the blue pill again...

I refuse to believe that Greta is 16
Her head is the same size as her entire torso.
she looks like she is 12 at most

But hey, 16 is legal in Sweden, so maybe thats why all of the globalist ne'er do wells are hovering around her like vultures
They're all pedos anyway. Her body and mental disorders probably simulate the real thing without it being illegal.

Attached: 1562559219901.gif (300x169, 308K)

you seem pretty worked up about how much you want to suck some feminine penis

This. If everyone knows your a dude, why bother?

Some bitch named Sophia Stewart claimed she wrote it. There was a big kerfuffle, nothing came of it. It's still one of my favorite Hollywood conspiracies, right up there with the Miley Cyrus clone.

LOL, They used all that Matrix money to cut their dicks off.

>sex ≠ gender
If you don't have a biological vagina, you're not a woman.

No. I just think the matrix trilogy sucked because 2/3 of it sucked.

Don't really give a damn. Just here to be an asshole and trigger people by saying radical things like girls don't have dicks.
It's a scientifically proven fact.
Girls do not have dicks.

being such a devout transexual you cut your dick off doesn't make you a woman.

Nothing against transexuals other than them projecting their insecurity with their bad transexual selves.
Own that shit. Be proud of who you are.

Be the best god damn transexual you can be but don't hold a metaphorical gun of PC culture to other peoples head because you wish you were someone else.

No. He was the hardest man alive and comparatively, an other man would be a woman, like you darling.

...but she was....

Stupid in stereo.

She's a clone?

Attached: Screenshot_20191015-183726.png (441x360, 110K)

Good false advertising, is still good advertising. Art forgers have to be great artist by technique. An open secret is often more interesting than a truth.

No matter what you believe this is correct.

Dolby 5.1?

Totally, little while before she started going all crazy they killed the old one and installed the clone. The same might be true of Britney. I say might because that's a 50/50 between clone and just plain crazy southern whore.

No matter what you think is correct.
Gender isn't defined by attire.

Fetishes are not gender.

Unless you're willing to wrangle up your trap army and sjw goons to fight for centaur rights you're wrong.

Transexual m2f is men who want to be treated like objects
F2m is objects wishing to be treated like men. (Without the responsibility similar to how a corporation has rights)

You're on a spectrum, that's for sure.